Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [POW] EOS Classic : Make EOS Decentralized Again! - page 34. (Read 10892 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Which mining pool is best used? Tell me guys who uses what?
there are already many. You can flip through this topic and choose the one that suits you. I'm still studying the information.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Which mining pool is best used? Tell me guys who uses what?
Activity: 13
what about EOS Dac???

Merit: 1
interesting coin I think it will take its rightful place on coinmarketcap.com
Activity: 336
what exchanges are already negotiating the addition of this coin? Do you have any results yet?
Activity: 252
They need support from exchanges for the fork to survive and get succeed like previous forks in bitcoin. They need lot of resources just for development whatever they have planned and listing on exchanges is real testing for any project these days. Decentralized exchanges are good for short terms but real liquidity is on regular exchanges.
Automatically airdrops from the fork might be a good scenario for EOS holders.
Someone who don't have relavant skills to do snapshots by themselves in order to get airdrops of EOS Classic.
Therefore, it might be good if EOS Classic team can send requests and get acceptance from exchanges to do the procedure automatically for investors.
will it be necessary to transfer private keys to get this coin?
That would be inappropriate. Well, in any case, I think this opportunity has already been missed and I can buy these tokens on the exchange
perhaps you are right and will need to wait for announcements from the developers about this. The fate of the coin will be clear after the exit to the exchanges.
Activity: 251
They need support from exchanges for the fork to survive and get succeed like previous forks in bitcoin. They need lot of resources just for development whatever they have planned and listing on exchanges is real testing for any project these days. Decentralized exchanges are good for short terms but real liquidity is on regular exchanges.
Someone who don't have relavant skills to do snapshots by themselves in order to get airdrops of EOS Classic.
Therefore, it might be good if EOS Classic team can send requests and get acceptance from exchanges to do the procedure automatically for investors.
That would be inappropriate. Well, in any case, I think this opportunity has already been missed and I can buy these tokens on the exchange
Activity: 448
Activity: 147
Activity: 364
Not a bad idea, Any exchanges yet?
I am also interested in this most of all and I will wait for announcements from the developers
now you can mine these coins until the complexity is not so high. I think it can be very profitable.
Activity: 280
I am also interested in this most of all and I will wait for announcements from the developers
Activity: 17
Activity: 266
I wonder how much in the future this coin and the project will be successful, given the fact that many clones, forks, did not catch up in the price of their real originals. Of course, maybe the team will be able to do it here, now we can not deny it.
of course, many forks have not caught up with their coins but this does not prevent them from being in the top and be popular
let's see if this coin does. I will closely follow the news from the developers
I wonder how much in the future this coin and the project will be successful, given the fact that many clones, forks, did not catch up in the price of their real originals. Of course, maybe the team will be able to do it here, now we can not deny it.
of course, many forks have not caught up with their coins but this does not prevent them from being in the top and be popular
Activity: 112
Activity: 294
The idea is quite interesting. I think the point is there and the price of the token will go up very quickly. But it's too early to judge this.
Activity: 149
Thank you now I'll try to see how it will be profitable for me. I think the price of the token will quickly go up after entering the exchanges.
Activity: 141
How many coins a day can I get if I have  RX580? . I want to understand how profitable it will be for me.
Activity: 148
This project includes the number of best things: team, product, idea and great start. So we need products and ideas! I'm sure the company will occupy a leading place soon! Offer to be a part of this ICO!

This is not ICO. These tokens can not be bought just like that. This is more like a fork. be more careful.
apparently this person did not study the information before writing. But in any case it is a very good coin.
Perhaps this will be necessary to monitor this and the price of the token will very quickly go up. I want to get some tokens for myself.
Activity: 152
This project includes the number of best things: team, product, idea and great start. So we need products and ideas! I'm sure the company will occupy a leading place soon! Offer to be a part of this ICO!

This is not ICO. These tokens can not be bought just like that. This is more like a fork. be more careful.
apparently this person did not study the information before writing. But in any case it is a very good coin.
Pages:
Jump to: