Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QUPPY - Multicurrency cross-platform cryptowallet of your tomorrow - page 6. (Read 9643 times)

Activity: 235
Merit: 2
Why not switch to permanent use? It seems that the reviews are ok, and the company is in the top by ratings.
Activity: 312
Merit: 2
How is that true that your will release the debit cards to your consumers in the next few months?? If yes that is really incredible news! Please confirm that or deny. Thank you
copper member
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
hello good day, are you looking for telegram community manager if you needed Im here free to hired.

I think that they have already one community manager  Wink
What do you think about the project though?

It’s simply amazing, I like it a lot even knowing that there are plenty of competitors

Who do you consider to be the most potential competitor?

There are plenty of them, recently, I have found a project called Transcrypt, but they are well behind QUPPY and I like QUPPY’s functionality and design

Personally, I believe in QUPPY 😊
There is no reason for believing! It is already established projet that is ready to use! No need to wait for smth. Just install the app and use all the advnatages of the owning European bank account.
Merit: 10
IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchange
hello good day, are you looking for telegram community manager if you needed Im here free to hired.

It’s simply amazing, I like it a lot even knowing that there are plenty of competitors

There are plenty of them, recently, I have found a project called Transcrypt, but they are well behind QUPPY and I like QUPPY’s functionality and design

Personally, I believe in QUPPY 😊
Activity: 66

Activity: 66

Activity: 174
Activity: 91

"The new system serves payment providers, enabling them to use third-party technologies and support payment acceptance for their merchant customers. The white label simplifies the payment processing for customers"

Wow! Did you find it in the article?

Yes Wink

"The Quppy team can now create a wallet for a client's own coin or for other coins, regardless of their availability in the wallet. This very unique service allows users the freedom to launch projects based on their own platform, and will even enable the project to display it's own custom design and logo. Users will also have the ability to add and remove these functions, and additional ones, based directly on their requirements."

Can you share the link?

Just type "QUPPY" in Google and that's it  Smiley

I found this one https://www.coinspeaker.com/multi-currency-wallet-app-quppy-announces-launch-of-white-label-wallet-payments/

I was reading another one, but this seems good as well  Cheesy

Thank for your help! It's amazing to have people that help you out with any questions

"The new system serves payment providers, enabling them to use third-party technologies and support payment acceptance for their merchant customers. The white label simplifies the payment processing for customers"

Yes Wink

"The Quppy team can now create a wallet for a client's own coin or for other coins, regardless of their availability in the wallet. This very unique service allows users the freedom to launch projects based on their own platform, and will even enable the project to display it's own custom design and logo. Users will also have the ability to add and remove these functions, and additional ones, based directly on their requirements."

Can you share the link?

I found this one https://www.coinspeaker.com/multi-currency-wallet-app-quppy-announces-launch-of-white-label-wallet-payments/

I was reading another one, but this seems good as well  Cheesy

Yes Wink

Can you share the link?

Yes Wink

Can you share the link?

Yes Wink

Can you share the link?

Yes Wink

You mean, advantages?
It's the same as the English one and the source is very popular in Latin America and, not much as in Latin America, in Spain  Smiley
I like it, my bad that I haven't participated in the sales and bounty campaign.

I think they didn't have it. I also would like to participate.
Quick question, do you know if it's possible to buy their tokens or something somewhere?

Will try to find something now. Do you have their email to contact them?  Smiley

You can find it on their webpage. It won't be possible to buy their tokens if they have their own exchange, right?

Why not? Having own exchange implies not having tokens to sell? I don't think that they didn't have any sale stages or bounty campaign. That's strange

Don't know, that's why I am asking. Do you think having your own exchange is beneficial? I mean, does it really worth it?

There are a lot of advantages. You haven't read the article?  Huh

Yes, I read, but, can you share them here?

Advantages are:

the tested core
ood for when there’s a lapse of technical experience
a private service for technical development
lower long-term labor costs long term (no shares/equity given)
no need to create your own platform

Thank you!
Do you know what? I found one similar product to QUPPY. We founds it’s competitors! Sad

I thought that there are plenty of them, isn’t it?

I haven’t seen any until now
Can you give some examples of potential competitors?

I don’t think that it’s appropriate to mention them here since it can be considered as an advertisement. Don’t you think so?
The main idea of QUPPY is not revolutionizing one, to be honest

It’s pretty similar to Coinbase, isn’t it? You will be able to not only save your cryptocoins in this wallet but also purchase them from the QUPPY exchange, no?

Yes, however, QUPPY gives an opportunity to create your own start up. Or I understood it wrong?

How does QUPPY give it?
Pages:
Jump to: