Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QUPPY - Multicurrency cross-platform cryptowallet of your tomorrow - page 3. (Read 9643 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Yes. And at the same time they want the platform to be fully legal and reliable. While breaking the law  Roll Eyes
Activity: 49
Yeah, I checked a few echanges - 200 euros is quite a nice rule of thumb - up until that the required fees will destroy all the profit.
Activity: 51
Yeah, I’d say - if we are talking below a couple hundred pounds or euros - don’t even bother.
It’s not necessary to do it everytime - just when you want to buy or sell a lot of crypto. Really, a lot of crypto.
I got it - just check some exchanges everytime when I buy crypto and compare the prices, right?
To be fair, crypto does have this image of the “free money realm” in the eyes of a lot of people. So they look for “free money” everywhere.
Activity: 24
Why do people always try to make money on something directly? Do you make money on PayPal? No, you use it for things you make money on. Basically, think of QUppy like a crypto PayPal or any other e-payment service.
Activity: 54
If arbitrage doesn’t work, it means that the only way to make money on Quppy is the referral program?
Well, that makes sense. I could argue that Quppy can be an arbitrage platform for the lazy, but laziness and arbitrage don’t go together well.
Theoretically, it is possible. But you’ll cut your profit from arbitrage in half and there is no way around it.
Have some patience people, Quppy can’t hold contests and giveaway non-stop. It would be just stupid.
Yep. And “non-standard contests” are much safer bet than “non-standard referral programs”
But I must agree that it would be nice for Quppy to come up with some truly unusual contest. The devs have shown that they can think outside the box.
Oh, people. You’re never happy, you switch from suspicious to greedy in a second Grin
I don’t think so. IBAN availability is enough of a boon as it is. In addition, regulators may be quite unhappy about it.
Activity: 24
I wonder, will they ever get a contest related to IBAN accounts?
Activity: 54
And even I will be able to get on board in time. So I like new contest.
Well, both approaches have their merits, if the prizes are as hefty as in the new giveaway, lottery is understandable and even fair.
To be fair, while the contest looks nice, I liked the previous model more. Guaranteed, but limited prizes are better than lottery, IMO
Well, it doesn’t happen often.  Pegiz just got really unlucky Grin
Pages:
Jump to: