Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QUPPY - Multicurrency cross-platform cryptowallet of your tomorrow - page 4. (Read 9643 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I hoped that crypto services do not have such issues.
Activity: 98
OblivionFlorido, yep. Officials checked my transaction for more than a day. That was really inconvenient, but nothing terrible happened.
Activity: 49
Isn’t there a way for Quppy to avoid such a hassle for users?
Not really. They work with fiat, so they have to abide by EU regulations and SEPA. There isn’t any way around it. At least, any legal way.
72 hours? That sucks! Sad
Activity: 24
Isn’t there a way for Quppy to avoid such a hassle for users?
Activity: 54
AFAIK, it can take up to 72 hours if you are “lucky”
So your payment got stuck? How long did it take?
Yeah, and, fortunately, this transaction will be much faster, then some fiat transactions. I happened to get picked for a random AML check when I used Quppy to pay for some stuff online.
No, I’m not a crazed fanatic, I just mean that Quppy may get more leverage for working with banks.
Agree. Basically, Quppy does what a lot of companies refuse - help to merge traditional and new systems.
I wouldn’t be that optimistic. Economic crisis will hurt crypto just as bad. As much as we like to think of crypto as a “solution to stagnating financial system” - we still depend on it, and crypto also depends on it.
Hey, look on the bright side - if the banking system has problems - more people will use crypto so it will be easier for crypto companies to get more traction.
Well, it doesn’t look like the Quppy team doesn’t know what they’re doing, fortunately.
Yeah, I’ve said already that Quppy offers enough services for me, but I’m not ready for losing features that are already there.
No, at least I didn’t see anything. However, with the current situation it’s not that hard to figure out - IBAN relies on banks, banks don’t work great lately.
it makes sense. Let's just hope that the problem will not arise again.
Oh, the pleasures of doing business depending on some outside parties.
No, at least I didn’t see anything. However, with the current situation it’s not that hard to figure out - IBAN relies on banks, banks don’t work great lately.
People who ask such questions usually don't watch FAQ
Plus, many people see the user-friendly interface and forget to think about what they are doing.
SEPA is quite simple. But you need to enter your payment details manually, so sooner or later someone makes a mistake.
Pages:
Jump to: