Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🍜 RAMEN COIN 🍜 Mineable Proof of Work ERC-20 Token 🍜 🔥🔥🔥 - page 12. (Read 5022 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 0
that is a great project and i hope very soon riseup
They will be on exhange soon.best of luck to you guys
Activity: 39
ok, i am still of the opinion that ramen is one of the reasons for the poor diet of students and the IT crowd world wide.

HOWEVER:

this project made me look into it and i would not have believed what a difference ramen has already made since its genesis block (get it?) was dreamed up by its inventor Momofuku Ando while surveying the streets of Osaka the day after the ending of WW2.

In the last hundred years, Japan has given the world a number of remarkable inventions — the Walkman, the bullet train, the digital camera, the fuel-efficient car, karaoke. But in a poll conducted in December 2000, the Japanese people chose instant ramen as the greatest Japanese innovation of the twentieth century.
one might add BTC to that list...

https://gizmodo.com/5814099/the-humble-origins-of-instant-ramen-from-ending-world-hunger-to-space-noodles

the article also states some of the best attributes of ramen, as a foodstuff and i would say as a coin standard:

•   Tasty

•    Nonperishable

•   Ready in less than three minutes

• Economical

•    Safe and health

- and yes, it has been in space already. just not yet to the moon
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
This project is very interesting, it's about how Ramen can help those who are literally hungry.
I love to eat Ramen Noodles it's our one of our best food we like to eat. Now it's in crypto world, RamenCoin can now achieve their goals..
I hope I can join the RamenCoin airdrop.
Goodluck to the devs of this good project.
Activity: 28
Ramencoin is a great project of this year. Ramen Coin have Good project and success in future. They will be on exhange soon. Also they will Launch Mobile app and Wallet too. I'm really to looking forwards to this project. I love it
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
Just came across to Ramencoin from twitter timeline and surprised that this project already got a lot of fans. As there's a lot of people who loves ramen and also japanese pop culture, i think ramencoin has the possibility to be huge in the future IF the teams are serious with this project. Waiting for the whitepaper to be released to get more detailed information about this project.
Activity: 51
Ramen Coin have Good project and success in future. They will be on exhange soon. Also they will Launch Mobile app and Wallet too. I'm really to looking forwards to this project. I love it
Activity: 7
Ramen is indeed a wonderful project. Definitely it will rise, but my only concern is how you guys get money from without ICO. i wonder if donations will work that much.
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
Its good to know that dev of Ramen coin has a heart for the people who cannot afford to eat and experience hunger. This is much more appreciated because there are these kind of people around the wolrd. I salute you for this! Thank u so much.
Activity: 141
gees this ramen make me crazy

of course we love ramen

best of luck to you guys
Activity: 4
Ramen Coin have Good project and success in future. They will be on exhange soon. Also they will Launch Mobile app and Wallet too. I'm really looking forwards to this project.
Activity: 7
Ramen Coin have Good Team. They have plan to launch Mobile App and Wallet both. Soon they will be on Exchange too. I know Ramen Coin have good future.
Activity: 8
Thank you for a wonderful ramen project Cheesy
Activity: 14
great project....to the moon
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Seen from the concept already wrote very interesting and I also support once this project to be successful.
Activity: 6
Great project. Ramen noodles have saved my life numerous times. I know at least 70 different ways to make make or accompany them...
Ramen To the MooN Guys 😎
I'm really looking forwards to this since i lov ramen so much!
Activity: 45
Good project and success in the future
Activity: 80
 I think it's will be better than other projects...
 because of its concept and I like much.
Activity: 109
great project and nice idea hopefully this token will become will become a delicious ramen good luck to our token
Pages:
Jump to: