Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🍜 RAMEN COIN 🍜 Mineable Proof of Work ERC-20 Token 🍜 🔥🔥🔥 - page 13. (Read 5022 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Ramen is chinese food.
So we should list on binance.
So,We will Go to moon!
Activity: 132
interesting project! i eat ramen three times a week.  i love it.
good luck dev.
Activity: 28
Do you need korean translation? If so, I’d like to reserve!
Activity: 22
I have ramen one or twice a week and when I see ramen project, I like its idea and the name as well 😂 go ramen
Activity: 89
Ramen won't ever make us feel hungry again. Besides, blockbuster technology has been added to it. That's a plus for you. Go go ramen
Activity: 224
I like Ramen Coin because I like to eat noodles, and when I look at it I have a very pleasant feeling, the interface is very new, cute and unique .... I think if I have a large amount of money I am going to support the project by buying them, unfortunately I am not a wealthy investor, but in return I will try to introduce the project to more people to help the project grow stronger. Wish the project success Wink Wink
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
I very much appreciate this project to the more developed because I think the idea is a very unique and creative development of Ramen into Coin hopefully this project can be successful in the future.
Activity: 81
I like this project. I hope you will make a breakthrough in this industry. I like this coin for the brand Ramena is very recognizable.
Mobile apps will be great. believe that ramencoin will fly to the moon
Activity: 266
Ramencoin is a new breakthrough in digital cerrency, this will be a very unique and interesting, and this will have a lot of devotees.
Hopefully be the best in the market.
Activity: 59
This is an fantastic project!!!
Activity: 78
That's a great idea. I like Ramen and Anime
Activity: 193
the name Ramen is the first thing that get my attention, it is funny , in order to spread the awareness of the project, bounty can seems to be an option
Activity: 133
name Ramencoins made me interested, cool project, healthy project, and the last one is very delicious food. I hope Ramencoin go to the moon.
Activity: 44
I'm full of willingness to see your white paper i join in your airdrop future and also wish you best of luck for whole team  for grate success Good projects good team work.
Activity: 5
Having the advocacy to fight hunger is one of the best things why I love this coin.  Shocked
Helping one way or another is the best thing everyone can offer.

Hoping that you can reach more needy people.
Keep it up. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 29
I really like the fact that RAMENCOIN is a great community and not just a token and the social idea behind the coin
Activity: 23
RAMENCOIN a great project and I believe that you will be able to bring ramen to the most remote places in the world.RamenCoin is a standard ERC-20 token, making it easily accessible to all and exists on the Ethereum network making it a very stable cryptocurrency.
Activity: 95
 I am very excited about this coin i wish this coin is great future and also wish you best of luck for whole team  for grate success my best wishes for you. Very good project..
Activity: 26
ramencoin i like this and iwant to hold this kind of token, its being pleasure to be part of this project.. keep it up team ramencoin
Activity: 25
I like this project. I hope you will make a breakthrough in this industry. I like this coin for the brand Ramena is very recognizable. good luck to your team. of course, we expect a breakthrough in 2018)
Pages:
Jump to: