Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🍜 RAMEN COIN 🍜 Mineable Proof of Work ERC-20 Token 🍜 🔥🔥🔥 - page 14. (Read 5022 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Hope for a great go for future.
 This is a unique Ico of 2018
Activity: 1
It's a unique idea to disrupt the food industry.
Ramen coin is a good project with some interesting concept.
Revolution of crypto currency will have a bright future.
So all the best RAMEN COIN TEAM.
copper member
Activity: 22
If anyone has any questions, concerns or would like to translate our thread please send a PM to us.

As a reminder, do not spam our thread with ETH addresses or unnecessary comments.
copper member
Activity: 547
This is an amazing project. Fighting hungers is actually what I love about this project. Goodluck to this project. The mobile App is actually gonna be amazing. To the moon
Activity: 1
Thank you for this project, I can't think of a more worthy cause in our world today than addressing hunger. This is something I am really look forward to, well done Team Ramen!!
Activity: 59
Hi,I Have just heard about it. Would that I were there when u launched first airdrop.Anyhow my best wishes are with Ramencoin and its team.
Regards
Activity: 706
Merit: 4
I love the idea of RamenCoin to fight hunger. There are millions of people over the world dying of hunger, so this project comes handy. I think to further the ideals of this project, consideration should be made for charitable donations of food supplies to nations where there's acute hunger due to war, famine or other natural disasters. This show of humanity and kindness will further endear RamenCoin into the Hearst for people all over the world.
Activity: 73
i read this project its excellent i am excited excellent team all the best
Activity: 285
The niche of the project is cool but when will the whitepaper be made available? also there is no information on the Project TEAM and ADVISORS on the website, what could be wrong or when will this also be made available?
Activity: 15
I like ramen and animes and I think most people do so as well! This is a great project and I bellieve that you will be able to bring ramen to the most remote places in the world.
Activity: 76
The future of cryptocurrancy is Ramen coin..It's like to next bitcoin...
Activity: 62
nice project good team I'm full of willigness to see your white paper
Activity: 27
Ramen coin is a Great Project Food Industries #RamenCoin will be the biggest token in near future so guys hurry up clock is tikinggggggg:) join now
Activity: 42
Great project with a great team behind it and I love being part of your community Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 65
Now this is an interesting ICO with an unusual team, in a good way! It has an AI as an advisor! Thrilled to see whats coming from this!
Activity: 85
Its seem to be good Concurrency for future investment .Good project and nice idea.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I am really overwhelmed by the idea of the project-to fight hunger and provide food for those who lack. Its the first I have seen and i support it. I think more campaign should be done about this project, it will go a long way to create more awareness.
obviously should be more projects about charity, it's really such a kind of activity I want to support by whole soul
Activity: 4
I love Ramen, it's a coin for hungry people like me.
Activity: 23
Future best coin great big oportunity in Cryptocurrancy market
Pages:
Jump to: