Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🍜 RAMEN COIN 🍜 Mineable Proof of Work ERC-20 Token 🍜 🔥🔥🔥 - page 15. (Read 5022 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
Ramen on cyrpto world would be great
Activity: 38
Ramencoin (Ramen) will be very good project with wonderful developers and great programmers. I will invest in this coin and also invite my friends. Thanks
Activity: 3
Whoa!!! A supreme concept of the project. Interesting. Just one thing to ask will it be available in india as well @ local stores??
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
I like the concept of Ramencoin.
Amazing Project with great team. It have potential,  the team is responsive and also a great idea.
I am sure this project will go to the moon.
This would be a great Project.Well prepared team.
I like the concept of Ramencoin.
Wish you all the best RAMENCOIN
Activity: 47
I am really overwhelmed by the idea of the project-to fight hunger and provide food for those who lack. Its the first I have seen and i support it. I think more campaign should be done about this project, it will go a long way to create more awareness.
Activity: 186
very nice project i must participate in this ICO, it will go to moon in the future really good project we supporting team ramencoin hard work
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Finally some tasty technology I can get behind.
Activity: 6
I am very excited about this coin i wish this coin is great future and also wish you best of luck for whole team  for grate success my best wishes for you
Activity: 21
Grt project to earn money fast
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
I like ramen token because I think it is a high-value token
Activity: 9
Good project, I think you can a good application for easy login
Activity: 28
The community is very much active and Ramen coin future is in safe hands to make it biggest success. i only suggest that it listed as soon as possible in a great exchange. i feel lucky to be a part of this community.
Activity: 252
Welcome to join this great project. We need support for many people to make this project a success.Thanks Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 5
I am excited to be part of this community because it is unique in its own way. I'd suggest making ramen designed t-shirts and caps at first. Then an integrated network of how ramen can be distributed around the world.
Activity: 58
Great ideal, i hope one day we can purchase a Ramen using a Ramencoin, that will benefit a lot for those who live in poverty, we can donate Ramencoin for those who are in need of food.

Activity: 157
What I like most about this project is the idea of fighting against hunger in the world, and to store ramen as if it were a tangible value, I also think it's a good idea. I just hope that your goals are met. Congratulations
Activity: 161
Thank you for the campaign. I am very happy to be able to make you wish you success and many may be lucky.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Ramen coin is the support erc20 plateform this coin will give us in future very very big earning only for join these airdrops and bounties when any one buy this coin they will rich in future
Activity: 46
What I like about Ramen is its objective of fighting hunger. I come from sub-saharan Africa where 70 percent of the population are poor.  So I believe with Ramen, global poverty level will be tackled. I suggest that ramen partner with such external wallets as kcash
Activity: 17
thank you for gving us a chance to be part of the awesome campaign!!
Pages:
Jump to: