Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥Republia: Leading-Edge Ecosystem and Technology - page 82. (Read 45258 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Many projects are implementing blockchain into the material world and there are really protected devices. What is already available?
Activity: 98
Using a combination of  blockchain smart contracts community will receive a management system without a hierarchy.
I want to work in a company where there is no bureaucracy, and all important decisions are made through a transparent voting which on the basis of blockchain Sad
Incidentally Repablia could be great to take this niche and to give organizations their voting technology.
Activity: 84
Business will grow up in an environment where power isn't concentrated in the hands of individuals. Blockchain is not a new technology, it's a combination of technologies created decades ago: p2p networks and cryptography.
Using a combination of  blockchain smart contracts community will receive a management system without a hierarchy.
I want to work in a company where there is no bureaucracy, and all important decisions are made through a transparent voting which on the basis of blockchain Sad
Yes, I agree. If someone in business does not comply with the terms of the contract, you need to go to court and spend a lot of money and time on lawyers.
It is necessary that everyone gets it quicker that a smart contract is a guarantee of the executed transaction8) .
Business will grow up in an environment where power isn't concentrated in the hands of individuals. Blockchain is not a new technology, it's a combination of technologies created decades ago: p2p networks and cryptography.
Activity: 140
Yes, I agree. If someone in business does not comply with the terms of the contract, you need to go to court and spend a lot of money and time on lawyers.
It is necessary that everyone gets it quicker that a smart contract is a guarantee of the executed transaction8) .
The latest sphere where there will be a blockchain is politics. Politicians don't want the situation when important information is stored decentralized. Our world is too corrupt.
I still don't understand why everybody bother with a bunch of papers in 2018 if we have smart contracts?
The latest sphere where there will be a blockchain is politics. Politicians don't want the situation when important information is stored decentralized. Our world is too corrupt.
I still don't understand why everybody bother with a bunch of papers in 2018 if we have smart contracts?
Activity: 112
I`ve heard the opinion that as early as 2027:Smiley the whole business will be on the blockchain .
It is strange that until 2008, no one has figured out how to gain control of your own money.
If your friend does not believe in blockchain, he is no longer your friend Grin.
I`ve heard the opinion that as early as 2027:Smiley the whole business will be on the blockchain .
It is strange that until 2008, no one has figured out how to gain control of your own money.
If your friend does not believe in blockchain, he is no longer your friend Grin.
Activity: 42
I don't even know, there are a lot of skeptics of technology. it will take decades.
Satoshi came up with a cool thing, now everyone needs to learn how to use it.

Activity: 112
I don't even know, there are a lot of skeptics of technology. it will take decades.
What do you think when every company in the world will use the blockchain??? ?
Activity: 70
That is then developers must comply with the wishes of users?
In this and all the charm. I think it's great when people can influence the project.
Yeah, that's cool. I have not seen this one yet.
I don't quite understand what we-government is. On the main page of the site Repablia devs say that they are working on this model.
What do you mean?
In Republia ecosystem everything will happen by consensus. This means that if you know how to improve anything in the project, you can offer it. And all users by voting decide whether to introduce your improvements or not Smiley.
In this and all the charm. I think it's great when people can influence the project.
I don't quite understand what we-government is. On the main page of the site Repablia devs say that they are working on this model.
Not really. Republia users themselves decide the future of the project Wink.
What do you mean?
In Republia ecosystem everything will happen by consensus. This means that if you know how to improve anything in the project, you can offer it. And all users by voting decide whether to introduce your improvements or not Smiley.
Yes, but let's not forget that the Republia has overtaken this management model and calls it we-ecosystem. So, is it  when the users can probably contact the developers themselves?
Not really. Republia users themselves decide the future of the project Wink.
What do you mean?
I understand that we government is when people in real life directly address to the president with their requests, without any bureaucracy
Yes, but let's not forget that the Republia has overtaken this management model and calls it we-ecosystem. So, is it  when the users can probably contact the developers themselves?
Not really.  Republia users themselves decide the future of the project Wink.
What do you mean?
Pages:
Jump to: