Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥Republia: Leading-Edge Ecosystem and Technology - page 81. (Read 45258 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Smart contracts add additional risks, which are not in most of the agreements fixed in the text:breaking the contract, unintentional program errors in the code or protocol. Why smart contracts Repablia better than others??? ?
Republia Virtual Machine is implemented using functional programming language Michelson, which supports formal code verification that allows to verify smart contract before it is launched on the network. Thus, due to formal code verification Republia VM will not execute smart contract in case an error occurs. Moreover, smart contracts correctness, because Turing completeness avoids fraud and delays in smart contracts. Smart contract, created on Republia platform, will never get caught in an endless loop, because it operates under the principle of a timestamp, which ensures execution of digital contract.
Enjoy Repaplia Ecosystem!
Wallets with multi-signatures are safer, because more than one private key is required for access.
copper member
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
Republia: New Blockchain
Smart contracts add additional risks, which are not in most of the agreements fixed in the text:breaking the contract, unintentional program errors in the code or protocol. Why smart contracts Repablia better than others??? ?
Republia Virtual Machine is implemented using functional programming language Michelson, which supports formal code verification that allows to verify smart contract before it is launched on the network. Thus, due to formal code verification Republia VM will not execute smart contract in case an error occurs. Moreover, smart contracts correctness, because Turing completeness avoids fraud and delays in smart contracts. Smart contract, created on Republia platform, will never get caught in an endless loop, because it operates under the principle of a timestamp, which ensures execution of digital contract.
Enjoy Repaplia Ecosystem!
Activity: 42
Activity: 56
Ledger has 24 words in the correct order.
I would like to buy  Redder wallet which is embedded in the phone casing. Handy thing! , Start of sales soon8) .
Well I would not say that my IPhone will look cool paired with Redder… It's better to spend money on the Finney smartphone.
12 words?
I would like to buy  Redder wallet which is embedded in the phone casing. Handy thing! , Start of sales soon8) .
Activity: 140
Do you think it is an advantage?but how can I recover the data if I lost the password?
In order to avoid the final loss of data, it is provided restoring the wallet with using a mnemonic phrase.
12 words?
Do you think it is an advantage?but how can I recover the data if I lost the password?
In order to avoid the final loss of data, it is provided restoring the wallet with using a mnemonic phrase.
12 words?
Yes, I thought about buying Nano S.  Sufficiently high level of safety: if three times in a row to enter the wrong PIN, the data is erased .
Why do not you talk about Ledger?  Nano S model  is great, the system of protection against phishing is perfect!
Yes, I thought about buying Nano S.  Sufficiently high level of safety: if three times in a row to enter the wrong PIN, the data is erased .
Plus to KeepKey. High level of security (even physical access to the wallet of an outside person does not guarantee the hacking of the device)
I bought KeepKey on Amazon, very convenient and fast Smiley.
Why do not you talk about Ledger?  Nano S model  is great, the system of protection against phishing is perfect!
Activity: 98
Plus to KeepKey. High level of security (even physical access to the wallet of an outside person does not guarantee the hacking of the device)
Activity: 84
KeepKey is really cool.Huge pool of supported cryptocurrencies.
I like KeepKey more Grin. They have a comfortable design.
But I don't like that Trezor has a limited list of supported cryptocurrencies.
And the price is rather big.
Activity: 112
you do not need login and password, Trezor replaces them. If an attacker doesnt have your device, he will not gain access to your credentials.
Activity: 56
Trezor is one of the most secure wallets:D .
Why do you think so?
you do not need login and password, Trezor replaces them. If an attacker doesnt have your device, he will not gain access to your credentials.
Why do you think so?
Many projects are implementing blockchain into the material world and there are really protected devices. What is already available?
now you can buy only hardware-wallet. I consider TREZOR, KeepKey and Ledger.
Why do you think so?
Many projects are implementing blockchain into the material world and there are really protected devices. What is already available?
Pages:
Jump to: