Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥Republia: Leading-Edge Ecosystem and Technology - page 83. (Read 45258 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I don't quite understand what we-government is. On the main page of the site Repablia devs say that they are working on this model.
I understand that we government is when people in real life directly address to the president with their requests, without any bureaucracy
Yes, but let's not forget that the Republia has overtaken this management model and calls it we-ecosystem. So, is it  when the users can probably contact the developers themselves?
Not really.  Republia users themselves decide the future of the project Wink.
Activity: 98
I don't quite understand what we-government is. On the main page of the site Repablia devs say that they are working on this model.
I understand that we government is when people in real life directly address to the president with their requests, without any bureaucracy
Yes, but let's not forget that the Republia has overtaken this management model and calls it we-ecosystem. So, is it  when the users can probably contact the developers themselves?
Activity: 42
How do you think, RPB coin is suitable for hold long term?
Maybe you are right. And I make the accent on projects that yet releases their mainnet.
I'm sure the best coin for long term hold is coin that has big marketcap.
I do not think so. A cool project can grow and it is better to go into it in the initial stages, when the minimum price
Maybe Republia is such a project with a great potential?
It’s better to invest on blockchain based project. Republia is similar to such a project.
Maybe you are right. And I make the accent on projects that yet releases their mainnet.
I do not think so. A cool project can grow and it is better to go into it in the initial stages, when the minimum price
Activity: 56
Can you suggest me other good alts to hold long term?
It’s better to invest on blockchain based project. Republia is similar to such a project.
Moreover this coin should grow with the introduction of new mechanisms. what could be better than stable forecasted growth without sharp falls?
I think yes, because RPB will be a coin without high volatility. Thus, there is no a lot of risks to lose all the money.
Moreover this coin should grow with the introduction of new mechanisms. what could be better than stable forecasted growth without sharp falls?
Activity: 70
I believe that perfect coins for long-term investments are: Waves and EOS.
I agree with you. but I also distinguish from all coins ICON.
Activity: 84
I think yes, because RPB will be a coin without high volatility. Thus, there is no a lot of risks to lose all the money.
I believe that perfect coins for long-term investments are: Waves and EOS.
as for me, I always choose altcoin which is ranked top 10-15 in coinmarketcap.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
If Republia will address even half of the problems presented, then, this might go somewhere. But, most of the time, it is just promises. We will wait if they can fulfil those solutions in a year or so...
i think developing a working MVP will erase many doubts about the project .the idea is very good and promising i hope they can develop in brief time
I think the coins that are perfect for long-term investments are: Neo, Litecoin and EOS.
if everything will be the way they writing in their documentation then yes
Activity: 112
copper member
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
Republia: New Blockchain
I`ve  tested the MVP of Republia Bank. I like it! What do you think about parking instrument?
I registered here https://republia.io/mvp?#/account . There are several more MVPs. I like that the project has working MVPs before ICO`s starting.
And how many coins can you park for a first time?
I parked the first 2 coins, looked how it works. After the balance received % payments, parked another 3.
Dear users!
Thank you for interest to our minimal product Republia Bank.
The minimal product Republia Bank is designed for users to get to know about the bank and the “parking” system from the initial stage of the project. “Parking” is a voluntary deposit of coins. Upon registration each user gets 10 conventional units, those interests that users will receive from “parking” process, will be converted into real RPB coins. Interest rates on the type of “parking” will change in order to understand the structure of banking system. 20% from “parking” in case of parking again. Functions of MVP Republia Bank: Deposit of funds; Receiving interests from “parking”.
Enjoy Republia Ecosystem!
Pages:
Jump to: