Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SatoshiGalaxy - Browser MMORPG + BTC Faucet {FOR SALE} - page 89. (Read 109828 times)

Activity: 622
Merit: 500
SatoshiGalaxy
after you reward tracking  , my tracking were from 10 asteroids to 9 and i think was ok ,becouse u said u lowerd....until u lowerd every lvl in tracking gave me +1 more asteroid before expire......now i made from lvl 6 tracking to lvl 8 tracking and i have still 9 asteriods, in 2 levels at profesion i didnt got anythig.......is this how is need to work now or is a little bug there?

The tracking stat (for the "SCN-An Improved Scanner") has not yet been lowered. Nothing has changed in that area at all. As for how tracking works, it's easy to calculate as it's all on the surface.

Each asteroid gets SCANNER'S TRACKING STAT + TRACKING SKILL points, shown next to it's name (SAT-0000 [40]) and this amount is reduced each time you use your equipment. (As described http://www.satoshigalaxy.xyz/help/manual#tracking here).

If that is not what you're seeing, then it's indeed a bug! In that case, please follow up this post.

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
after you reward tracking  , my tracking were from 10 asteroids to 9 and i think was ok ,becouse u said u lowerd....until u lowerd every lvl in tracking gave me +1 more asteroid before expire......now i made from lvl 6 tracking to lvl 8 tracking and i have still 9 asteriods, in 2 levels at profesion i didnt got anythig.......is this how is need to work now or is a little bug there?
SatoshiGalaxy
Thanks for your efforts; an interesting game in development. I have noticed that game play has suddenly become much crisper and I am very glad to see that happen.

Hello, daltrajen.

Thanks for your feedback, hopefully you're enjoying the game and/or your satoshi :)
Activity: 1
Thanks for your efforts; an interesting game in development. I have noticed that game play has suddenly become much crisper and I am very glad to see that happen.
Is not fair that becouse of your bugs i get to suffer...first time i was killed when i was docked and stuck at the outpost nash, in second u moved my old ship at nash and becouse useless, i could only buy another engine....is your faoult, your bugs, why i need to suffer? like u moved before u can move it now to, is not fair becouse your bugs that my old ship became useless...where it was first time was ok, i could use it to craft.....
SatoshiGalaxy
i just need a little help to move my old ship to a orange area, like it was before, is np for me if i pay some satoshi for the engine...plz move my old ship to a orange area and maybe to put at outpost some engines to buy...i used my old ship like a storage to gater resources and craft in there, without them i cant craf nm pcb 30 and others...thanks and like u did before i am waiting that u move my old ship where it was, becouse i got killed by a bug when i was docked, wasnt my fault....is not normal that i pay for the bugs...thanks an i am waiting an answer

Sorry, but this is not going to happen. Like I said, it's better to treat your other ships as "lost" / "useless" / spares.

Level 12 smelting. Most I've ever burned. Now I'm scared to make defense grids.

8 argentum? That's nothing! People posted worse :)
Activity: 94
Level 12 smelting. Most I've ever burned. Now I'm scared to make defense grids.
https://i.imgur.com/4WndcI1.png
i just need a little help to move my old ship to a orange area, like it was before, is np for me if i pay some satoshi for the engine...plz move my old ship to a orange area and maybe to put at outpost some engines to buy...i used my old ship like a storage to gater resources and craft in there, without them i cant craf nm pcb 30 and others...thanks and like u did before i am waiting that u move my old ship where it was, becouse i got killed by a bug when i was docked, wasnt my fault....is not normal that i pay for the bugs...thanks an i am waiting an answer
SatoshiGalaxy
I recived a warrning message that i can be banned becouse i blocked some adds, but i took a look an i saw more then 90% of adds, i dont have an ad blocker, i am using google chrome....Probably u want to ban me becouse i proved that hunting is a total fail and is not worth to invest any.......Admin, i can bet with u that me with my ship and u with a ship that u can create yourself with 1 milion satoshi and let say 8-8  aiming , evading skill u will make alo more lower satoshi then me, u will hunt and i will mine....lets say in 2-3 hours both, i am sure that u will not make half of what i will make in 3 hours....problem is that peoples dont have privateers and weapons to test theirself that hunting like it is now is a total fail, the loot is wrong, the system is wrong, is total inbalanced....You can ban me if u want, but players will realize that hunting in this version is a total fail, is useless and what u wrote in game faq that hunting in long term is better then mining is a total lie.....only way that hunting can be better is with sliceing laser (but that item it cost like 10 milions satoshi and u said is a bug that it apear on market).....maybe u should take a look at hunting and test yourself, or your can ban me, like i said before

Regarding the hunting/looting issue, I stand by what is written in the FAQ. I'm pretty sure it's correct, but we're open for further discussion.

And no, no desire to ban you, probably a false positive, don't worry about it.
SatoshiGalaxy
u didnt say anything abouy hell 100 repair ray,

I can say that it works as intended and is not bugged. Up to you to decide if it's useful.

when u get killed and a privateer to spawn after 1 hours?

The repair time is proportional to the amount of damage that has to be repaired.

Plz put back my old ship at Deneb El Okab or peacock becouse at outpost nash i  cant use it, thanks Smiley

I'm terribly sorry, but I won't. We might add a special feature for that, but for the time being it's better to think of your other ships as useless after the switch. I'll make sure the team is aware of the problem.

is also a kind of bug regardin energy , in reality u have lets say 178 energy but will not update and let u use all of

True, the javascript portion of the game can only estimate how much energy you have, we have a bug report filed about this. We estimate we can make it a bit more accurate, but we'll probably never reach 100% accuracy.

My ship got wrecked so I went to the hangar and see that there's this 30 min cooldown? Is this the time it takes to repair my ship? Anyway it's been an hour and the timer is gone and I can't take jobs Unable to take "job: Ship is wrecked, job terminals are offline". So im assuming i need to do something else to fix my ship? How can I fix my ship? Help pls

EDIT: Seems to be a bug. I undocked then docked again and was able to take the job.

Hello again.

There is no need to do anything to receive repairs, I'm guessing you did indeed encounter some bug. Thanks for the report, filed!
I recived a warrning message that i can be banned becouse i blocked some adds, but i took a look an i saw more then 90% of adds, i dont have an ad blocker, i am using google chrome....Probably u want to ban me becouse i proved that hunting is a total fail and is not worth to invest any.......Admin, i can bet with u that me with my ship and u with a ship that u can create yourself with 1 milion satoshi and let say 8-8  aiming , evading skill u will make alo more lower satoshi then me, u will hunt and i will mine....lets say in 2-3 hours both, i am sure that u will not make half of what i will make in 3 hours....problem is that peoples dont have privateers and weapons to test theirself that hunting like it is now is a total fail, the loot is wrong, the system is wrong, is total inbalanced....You can ban me if u want, but players will realize that hunting in this version is a total fail, is useless and what u wrote in game faq that hunting in long term is better then mining is a total lie.....only way that hunting can be better is with sliceing laser (but that item it cost like 10 milions satoshi and u said is a bug that it apear on market).....maybe u should take a look at hunting and test yourself, or your can ban me, like i said before
Activity: 55
My ship got wrecked so I went to the hangar and see that there's this 30 min cooldown? Is this the time it takes to repair my ship? Anyway it's been an hour and the timer is gone and I can't take jobs Unable to take "job: Ship is wrecked, job terminals are offline". So im assuming i need to do something else to fix my ship? How can I fix my ship? Help pls

EDIT: Seems to be a bug. I undocked then docked again and was able to take the job.
u didnt say anything abouy hell 100 repair ray, give me some arguments about the utility of that items, i gave u alot of arguments that prove is useless....another thing, did u think is ok that a normal ship that has 100 hp to spawn after 20 minutes when u get killed and a privateer to spawn after 1 hours? for my point of view is not normal, the privater after u invest in upgrade hp has 200 hp, normal ship has 100 and the spawning time is 3x higher....why to invest in a privater if after u have been killed u need to wait 3x time higher, especialy that if u go in pvp in dosent matter that hp.a rocket will kill u in one shoot? i think the normal will be max 30 minutes for a privater or 20 minutes like a normal ship...an upgrade to another ship is meant to help u, becouse u pay for, this is only my opinion and can be wrong.....and plz make smth with other ships, becouse they are almost useless after u buy another one, i think normal is to moved both from there to a destination where u want to arive, how the game is now, a ship will remain stuck at a hangar and is not normal....Plz put back my old ship at Deneb El Okab or peacock becouse at outpost nash i  cant use it, thanks Smiley is also a kind of bug regardin energy , in reality u have lets say 178 energy but will not update and let u use all of it , will let u use 160, only when u reach a diference of 20 energy , 10% of your max energy will let u use all...same was when i used the old ship, maximum capacity there was 100 and the bug was with 10%(1o energy) now ii with 20 energy on privater(10% of 200 max privateer energy)
SatoshiGalaxy
you are guessing wrong... 30 dmg every 5 minute with 3 guns on a privater 200 hp/200 energy with 200 energy recharge per minute....lets say an advance hunter can have  120 dmg every 10 minutes but need to pay like 600k satoshi only for weapons...and advance hunter that pay 600 k satoshi only for weapons will kill 2x faster then me...i am making 100 average satoshi every 15 minute probably he will make 150 -200 satoshi every 10 minutes from hunting...a noob miner with a privater and game equipmen in mining can make like 500 average satoshi every 5 minutes...u can correct me if i am wrong , i am talking here with arguments..i hunt more then 25 ships, one ship even in pvp to see the loot....in faq u wrote that hunting is more profitable then mining, is a lie...can be more profitable only if u spent 10 milion satoshi on slicin laser cannon, in other circumstances, never......players need to know that is a waste to invest in weapons...i invested a little fot test and probably i lost 40k or event more satoshi after i will sell the weapons, i did this becouse i wanted in future tu invest maybe 1 milion to have best afordable cannons, but i saw is useless...comeon, is imposible that someone that invest 1 milion satoshi in weapons to get lower then half a miner can do...maybe u should rethink a little the loot....like loot are other useless things there.... hell 100 repair ray is a useless think in the game, can u plz tell me why should i pay 25k satoshi for a thing that use 40 energy to repair 10 hp only at other ships with a cooldown of 5 minutes, think that is take me 1 slot for a useful thing, that 10 hp is useles and i repeat useless, i cant repair myself....why should put such a useless thing in game?i am waiting other player opinion about hunting with arguments, to say that i am wrong in hunting

I agree, let's have a second opinion on this. Any hunters care to chime in?

BTW, the Slicing Laser is not meant to be bought by anyone, that's why it costs 1 mil. satoshi. That piece of equipment is very over-powered and was originally intended for GPD/CONS cruisers only. I've filed a bug to remove it from NPC shops or to bump the price even further.
you are guessing wrong... 30 dmg every 5 minute with 3 guns on a privater 200 hp/200 energy with 200 energy recharge per minute....lets say an advance hunter can have  120 dmg every 10 minutes but need to pay like 600k satoshi only for weapons...and advance hunter that pay 600 k satoshi only for weapons will kill 2x faster then me...i am making 100 average satoshi every 15 minute probably he will make 150 -200 satoshi every 10 minutes from hunting...a noob miner with a privater and game equipmen in mining can make like 500 average satoshi every 5 minutes...u can correct me if i am wrong , i am talking here with arguments..i hunt more then 25 ships, one ship even in pvp to see the loot....in faq u wrote that hunting is more profitable then mining, is a lie...can be more profitable only if u spent 10 milion satoshi on slicin laser cannon, in other circumstances, never......players need to know that is a waste to invest in weapons...i invested a little fot test and probably i lost 40k or event more satoshi after i will sell the weapons, i did this becouse i wanted in future tu invest maybe 1 milion to have best afordable cannons, but i saw is useless...comeon, is imposible that someone that invest 1 milion satoshi in weapons to get lower then half a miner can do...maybe u should rethink a little the loot....like loot are other useless things there.... hell 100 repair ray is a useless think in the game, can u plz tell me why should i pay 25k satoshi for a thing that use 40 energy to repair 10 hp only at other ships with a cooldown of 5 minutes, think that is take me 1 slot for a useful thing, that 10 hp is useles and i repeat useless, i cant repair myself....why should put such a useless thing in game?i am waiting other player opinion about hunting with arguments, to say that i am wrong in hunting
SatoshiGalaxy
Guys, plz be fair and try the game...i hunt like 10 ships, i have a privateer with 200 hp, 200 energy and 3 guns that i can shot 30 dmg every 5 minutes, i hunt more then 10 ships and the average loot for a ship is like 60 satoshi per ship killed, i am similar in dmg with 2 guns that cost like 320k satoshi....dont lie the people , is not fair...i will test more is np, but i want to prove that u lie the peoples in game manual where u said hunting ships is more profitable then mining ....in the time i get like 70 satoshi here killing a ship in mining i get more then 2000 with same equipment, basic one, not with lasers that have 45 mining dmg, i can easy average 500-600 satoshi in mining every 5 minutes...in hunting i am killing one npc every 20 minute...is a total lie what u write in the game manual that hunting is more profitable, event if i will have hunting gear that cost lets say 800k satoshi, mining will be more profitable...i repeat again is not nice to lie peoples and write in game manual things like that...hope all players read this and if they dont belive, to give it a test...i can do more test and shoot more ships to prove that i am right.....have a nice day

Wait, are you saying you get around 6000 satoshi per hour by mining? That's either an over-estimation, either must be toned down, big time.

in the game faq are some lies that in long run u can do better with killing ships then mining, is a lie...maybe if u get a canon that cost 10 milion satoshi u can do better with hunting ships then mining...i am sure noone cant afford to spend 10 milions satoshi on that canon in rest even if u have 1 milion satoshi to use on weapons , upgardes and improvment u will do much better with mining...i tested yesterday and today....best loot in hunting ships was a ship in pvp zone, i stay like 40 mins to kill it and i got like 900 satoshi loot after that i died becouse if u hunt there u will die fast...in average per ship killed in orange area u get like 100 satoshi every 15-20 minutes , not with best equipment, but with a decent one for beginer.....i advice anyone to not buy weapons, u cant make satoshi killing ships, i mean u do like 5-6 times slower then in mining u will be killed and u also need to travel alot

I'm guessing you're comparing "established" (skills, eq) miner profile to a "newbie" hunter profile. But, feel free to use whichever strategy that works best for you. (More loot for other players.)

The manual seems to be missing the important parts. Like how does our energy refill? How does our CPU refill. How is damage computed etc

Hello, bramantip.

Thanks for your feedback. You're correct, the manual is unfinished. This will be rectified one day. Your specific questions are addressed rather well by the docs, however:

You get energy by having a reactor on your ship and simply waiting. The "Energy Production" stat reflects the speed. CPU points are replenished manually on the Ship page, on the "Central Processing Unit"/"CPU" window.
in the game faq are some lies that in long run u can do better with killing ships then mining, is a lie...maybe if u get a canon that cost 10 milion satoshi u can do better with hunting ships then mining...i am sure noone cant afford to spend 10 milions satoshi on that canon in rest even if u have 1 milion satoshi to use on weapons , upgardes and improvment u will do much better with mining...i tested yesterday and today....best loot in hunting ships was a ship in pvp zone, i stay like 40 mins to kill it and i got like 900 satoshi loot after that i died becouse if u hunt there u will die fast...in average per ship killed in orange area u get like 100 satoshi every 15-20 minutes , not with best equipment, but with a decent one for beginer.....i advice anyone to not buy weapons, u cant make satoshi killing ships, i mean u do like 5-6 times slower then in mining u will be killed and u also need to travel alot
Activity: 55
The manual seems to be missing the important parts. Like how does our energy refill? How does our CPU refill. How is damage computed etc
Guys, plz be fair and try the game...i hunt like 10 ships, i have a privateer with 200 hp, 200 energy and 3 guns that i can shot 30 dmg every 5 minutes, i hunt more then 10 ships and the average loot for a ship is like 60 satoshi per ship killed, i am similar in dmg with 2 guns that cost like 320k satoshi....dont lie the people , is not fair...i will test more is np, but i want to prove that u lie the peoples in game manual where u said hunting ships is more profitable then mining ....in the time i get like 70 satoshi here killing a ship in mining i get more then 2000 with same equipment, basic one, not with lasers that have 45 mining dmg, i can easy average 500-600 satoshi in mining every 5 minutes...in hunting i am killing one npc every 20 minute...is a total lie what u write in the game manual that hunting is more profitable, event if i will have hunting gear that cost lets say 800k satoshi, mining will be more profitable...i repeat again is not nice to lie peoples and write in game manual things like that...hope all players read this and if they dont belive, to give it a test...i can do more test and shoot more ships to prove that i am right.....have a nice day
SatoshiGalaxy
Hello, now my ship is at nash, i mean my old ship but is not ok becouse i cant move it from there...i was using them as storage where i mined....is bad that u cant move both ships at a location, now is impossible or corect me if i am wrong...also if i want to refifine what i am mining i need 2 times to refill cpu( i am mining with 3 lasers every 5 minutes) did u think is ok only for a mining trip once at 5 minutes to refill cpu 2 times?

There's probably going to be some kind of mechanic to tow your ships around, but we're pretty unclear on that whole thing as of now.

other thing that happend to my, i killed 2 ships, both with 100 hp and got nothing in loot, if is this a normal thing and is not a bug i hope other will see this and will not spend satoshi for nothing, to buy weapons and try to kill ships.....ok now i killed 5 ships and i got like 4 coper plates and 1 nmc pb 40, this mean like 250 satoshi and took me 1 hour....this is a bad joke guys, i advice all of u to not try killing ships and to mine only, i think not event if u spend 1 milion satoshi on weapons mining will be better...in mining i can get an average of 600 satoshi at 6 minutes with normal mining equip, that can be improved with big ming lasers...i hope the game creator will change smth at the ships loot becouse is very low ...the loot at ships is crap, and i dont want to offend anyone...when u atack at the begining almost half of your attacks are missed shots.....i think u realy need to rethink ships loot and rebalanced acording to how hard is , here are not only missing shots but after a number of shipps killed for sure u will die and u need to wait 1 hour with privateer to be respawn again

Hunting should be more profitable than Mining in the long run, but the dynamics are fairly different. That being said, you're not obligated to do it if you're not happy with it.

(As for tinkering the loot tables, that might happen again, but like I always say, expect the rates to go down, not up).
Pages:
Jump to: