Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 46. (Read 202439 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I think the biggest problem with privacy coins getting listed on the exchanges is the way they have to deal with the wallets the payment IDs and stuff like that I feel like most exchanges don't want those headaches look at how many people lose their coins because they forget to send them with the payment IDs, if I were exchanged I wouldn't want those headaches somebody has to figure that out first to make it more usable for the exchanges on their end
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
I'm waiting for more promotion plans for this project.
it sounds nice . I will see what happens next.
Many projects have been established but not as expected, but many recent projects bring many benefits for investors and everything when participating in plans are good, undoubtedly many New programs will be developed this year
Activity: 14
www.sg-pool.com, a 0% fee mining pool, is still seeking more miners to come and support us!
With lowered payouts to 0.2 SUMO, smaller hashrates miners are very welcome!
So far we have found 3 blocks and are looking to add more together with you.
legendary
Activity: 1081
Merit: 1001

I hope the following presentation serves as an inspiration to this project. Anyway, this is how infographics (animated in this case) should be done; just facts, no embellishments:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K33PoKM7vOM

Activity: 76

If the sumo cheerleaders could only muster trivially juvenile and unrelated replies to otherwise factual and significant posts, it is a manifestation that they are in an untenable position and could no longer support their argument.

As I have suggested before, the "central" folks of this project should seriously consider employing more capable cheerleaders as the performance of the current ones do not bode well for them or their project.

I don't get it - it is very apparent that you hate SUMOKOIN and the community; how and why do you spend so much time and energy going back and forth with the folks here? This goes beyond creating FUD or trolling and it almost looks like it's an obsession for you. It's downright amusing at times - you're the star of our very own crypto-soap opera.
legendary

If the sumo cheerleaders could only muster trivially juvenile and unrelated replies to otherwise factual and significant posts, it is a manifestation that they are in an untenable position and could no longer support their argument.

As I have suggested before, the "central" folks of this project should seriously consider employing more capable cheerleaders as the performance of the current ones do not bode well for them or their project.

Activity: 59
SUMO is over and slowly dying, I don't think that SUMO will ever be relevant again. Fact is that SUMO has nothing new to offer, just because their dev team is so small. SUMO literally doesn't do anything new, they just add some "extra" features, cmon

Just my opinion.

Such an insightful post. Opinions aside, share some actual facts that led you to forming such an opinion, bruv. A small team that has thus far delivered all their goals/promises on time. Their big test will be releasing the bulletproofs functionality on time, but until then, patience is key (assuming you're just bitter about the price slump and nothing else).
Activity: 34
SUMO is over and slowly dying, I don't think that SUMO will ever be relevant again. Fact is that SUMO has nothing new to offer, just because their dev team is so small. SUMO literally doesn't do anything new, they just add some "extra" features, cmon

Just my opinion.

What do have other coins to offer?
Activity: 73

Just my opinion.
Activity: 463
Merit: 253

Hmmm...it seems a cheerleader is oblivious to the fact that just like most crypto project, Sumo is open source. Heck, it's literally a copy of Monero for chissake which is truly and idealistically an open source and decentralized project at its very core. That means it's anybody's business if they so choose to participate in whatever manner...unless, of course, the cheerleaders and their bosses are actually making this their own pet project for their own personal benefit in the guise of being open source to camouflage their true intention; and the rest of us are regarded by them as expendable. So when a cheerleader tell off a participant of their "supposedly" open source project to "mind his business" and stay away from their pet project, it's actually a Freudian slip of their true intention.

Cases in point:

1. The exorbitant Sumokoin premine of 10% of the coin supply (about 9 million coins thereby eventually enriching themselves)

2. cheerleaders behaving like a pack of rabid dogs ganging up senselessly on even the slightest of criticism of their pet project that would eventually enrich them like nobody's business.

The Illuminati and the Bilderberg Group run this coin so you better watch it

What's a chissake by the way?
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
Finally! The real visdude is back  Cheesy
legendary

Hmmm...it seems a cheerleader is oblivious to the fact that just like most crypto project, Sumo is open source. Heck, it's literally a copy of Monero for chissake which is truly and idealistically an open source and decentralized project at its very core. That means it's anybody's business if they so choose to participate in whatever manner...unless, of course, the cheerleaders and their bosses are actually making this their own pet project for their own personal benefit in the guise of being open source to camouflage their true intention; and the rest of us are regarded by them as expendable. So when a cheerleader tell off a participant of their "supposedly" open source project to "mind his business" and stay away from their pet project, it's actually a Freudian slip of their true intention.

Cases in point:

1. The exorbitant Sumokoin premine of 10% of the coin supply (about 9 million coins thereby eventually enriching themselves)

2. cheerleaders behaving like a pack of rabid dogs ganging up senselessly on even the slightest of criticism of their pet project that would eventually enrich them like nobody's business.

Activity: 93
I've got 5 R9 380 cards and after tunning them I'm getting 3000 h/s with 600 W. I'm using SG-miner.

Is it a good resoult for these cards?

I think you are pretty close. You might be able to tweak out 400 h/s more using xmr-stak. Are you doing any over clocking? You might be able to get a little more out of each card. Watch for extra heat if you start overclocking as temperatures will rise.

Happy mining!  Grin
Thanks for the advice, I'll try xmr-stak as soon as I arrive home.

The cpu clock is overclocked to 1000MHz and the memory clock to 1600MHz. The temperatures are from 50°C to 57°C depending on the card. Is it too much temperature or can I overclock them more?  Cheesy
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
And you should mind your own business, and not ours (the cheerleaders)  Smiley
legendary

Again, Sumo should mind its own business and concentrate on making its own path if it desires to be different from Monero. But the cheerleaders just can't help it. They can't wean themselves from Monero.

BTW, what would a "stick be doing in someone's ass"? The cheerleader who mentioned it a couple of pages back would know for sure. It's probably one of those weird kinky chit routinely practiced/performed by the likes of these folks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHZR9SA5pOg

Activity: 282
Merit: 100
@sumogr

Any plans to recruit new talent? Looks like fireice_uk (assuming is legit) made a comment on Reddit suggesting he might be open to joining the team.

https://github.com/fireice-uk/cryptonote-speedup-demo

https://www.reddit.com/r/sumokoin/comments/7zia75/cryptonote_just_got_potentially_3x_faster/?utm_source=reddit-android

We have all seen his work, so would give the project a lot of credibility if you guys were to bring him/her on.

That speedup is not something to be missed. Sumo should engage him to join the team. Not only it will give the project more credibility, but at a same time, more reason to use Sumo on everywhere.
Activity: 59
@sumogr

Any plans to recruit new talent? Looks like fireice_uk (assuming is legit) made a comment on Reddit suggesting he might be open to joining the team.

https://github.com/fireice-uk/cryptonote-speedup-demo

https://www.reddit.com/r/sumokoin/comments/7zia75/cryptonote_just_got_potentially_3x_faster/?utm_source=reddit-android

We have all seen his work, so would give the project a lot of credibility if you guys were to bring him/her on.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
I've got 5 R9 380 cards and after tunning them I'm getting 3000 h/s with 600 W. I'm using SG-miner.

I think you are pretty close. You might be able to tweak out 400 h/s more using xmr-stak. Are you doing any over clocking? You might be able to get a little more out of each card. Watch for extra heat if you start overclocking as temperatures will rise.

Happy mining!  Grin
Activity: 93

Activity: 282
Merit: 100
things seem abit quiet nowaday eh? apart from the FUD'ing which is quite widespread.
Pages:
Jump to: