Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 49. (Read 202439 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 2
is the difficult harder now to mine  this coin?
It's easier to mining another coin and then buy Sumo

Which coins are you talking about exactly?
If you need a profit on every day, out of competition ETN, but I mining another coin now for the future.
dtr
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
The problem isn't the number of exchanges really. It's that's the main exchange for this coin is Craptopia. What's the use when you buy a bunch of Sumokoin and you can't withdraw it it to your own wallet because Craptopia's withdrawal system is broken and they have no idea when the problem will be rectified?

Do Sumo a favor and ditch this poor excuse of an exchange on the first chance you get. The sooner, the better.

In recent sumo dip I bought it on Cryptopia and withdrew to my wallet three times. All three times no problem. Arrived in ~20-30 min.
Activity: 17
The problem isn't the number of exchanges really. It's that's the main exchange for this coin is Craptopia. What's the use when you buy a bunch of Sumokoin and you can't withdraw it it to your own wallet because Craptopia's withdrawal system is broken and they have no idea when the problem will be rectified?

Do Sumo a favor and ditch this poor excuse of an exchange on the first chance you get. The sooner, the better.
Activity: 1

Which coins are you talking about exactly?
legendary
Activity: 1081
Merit: 1001

Well, how about this: let Monero's problem be Monero's and Sumo's problem be Sumo's. I thought Sumo desires to be different from Monero.

Activity: 105
Merit: 2
Activity: 35
Activity: 10
Hi guys, just here to shill.

Retweet this tweet to try to win any of the 20 supernifty Sumokoin Paper Wallet holders!! (also has room for microsd card):
https://twitter.com/SuperShiller/status/964786667596009472

>> https://www.getanonymity.com/ <<
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
is it normal for the sumokoin windows wallet to load pretty long?
i've opend it about 5 minutes ago it says its still loading
Loading, like sync the blockchain? It can take hours to sync.
Activity: 463
Merit: 253

There goes the spin again. Just can't help it. Pulling phantom info from where the sun don't shine. Give it a frigging rest already.

Edit: Correction -- there goes the cheerleading again.

Come on dude i was just stating my personal opinion regarding that issue. It might have been a question for any other coin.
I didnt shill Sumo at all
EDIT: I didnt fud either. I just find the ASIC explanation nonsensical
EDIT2: Who will cryptographically confirm and guarantee the hashing algo tweak every six months?
EDIT3: The chain with the highest hashing power is usually the dominant one, who can guarantee that miners wont eventually stick with a previous chain and force a viable fork?
EDIT4: I really hope they reconsider this decision
legendary

There goes the spin again. Just can't help it. Pulling phantom info from where the sun don't shine. Give it a frigging rest already.

Edit: Correction -- there goes the cheerleading again.

https://www.ccn.com/monero-declares-war-asic-manufacturers/ Monero has declared the war on ASICs, and to help decentralization I wonder if Sumokoin developers are going to do the same. Cheers!

Its like declraing war to a non existent enemy

Are there any cryptonight ASICs being sold anywhere to declare war to?

No ASIC producer will ever invest money and resources to develop and try to sell ASICs for an algo that is so easily tweaked and render his ASIC obsolete overnight.

The plague of cryptonight pow coins are botnets due to the fact that cryptonight algo limits the advantage of GPUs over CPUs, NOT ASICs

Maybe they should better reveal to the public the real reason they want to tweak the hashing algo.

It might be this https://twitter.com/mjos_crypto/status/933456673443901440 but I could be wrong, ASICs is not the issue though
Activity: 126
https://www.ccn.com/monero-declares-war-asic-manufacturers/ Monero has declared the war on ASICs, and to help decentralization I wonder if Sumokoin developers are going to do the same. Cheers!
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
tryer12 as I sad: unless we don't have a listing agreement with an exchange, we can't tell you anything.

Everything I could tell you would be a guess.

Sumo is solid with a good concept. My only advice would be not to worry about the price at the moment.
Activity: 147
Merit: 10

What does it take to get listed on ShapeShift and other account-less exchanges?

Account-less instant exchanges are preferable by the founders as well
Listing on HitBTC (and if I remember correctly and Bittrex) is a prerequisite for Shapeshift.
Devs dont actually opt for Changelly for various reasons (minergate connections)
We' ve applied to smaller instant ones, waiting for their reply, in the meantime Shapeshift will be the first to reapproach once we get onto HitBTC

Any estimate on when or any evaluation about HitBTC cause the market was surging a little bit and then the "whale" I don't think 1BTC worth of satoshi is a whale but anyway he came and blocked the sales at 35k SATS with only 1 btc that's how bad the situation is..
Nope its not Smiley. Was it working before? Give us some more details and we ll guide you
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC

Account-less instant exchanges are preferable by the founders as well
Listing on HitBTC (and if I remember correctly and Bittrex) is a prerequisite for Shapeshift.
Devs dont actually opt for Changelly for various reasons (minergate connections)
We' ve applied to smaller instant ones, waiting for their reply, in the meantime Shapeshift will be the first to reapproach once we get onto HitBTC
legendary

Activity: 778
Merit: 252
Hello tryer12

Thank you for your reply. As I said: we work on it. We don't only consider bittrex  Wink

We are talking to A LOT of exchanges. But you always have to remeber not all exchanges want / can list cryptonote coins... Kukoin for example doesn't has them yet. This said those decisions are not only related to funds or votes, but also to tecnical issues.

When we see the chance for an exchange with a communty voting we always consider it (binance communty coin for example). But even here it is not that easy to get listed.

I only can repeat myself: as soon we have something to report, we will.
Pages:
Jump to: