Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 47. (Read 202439 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
aah, I came across sumo back in july, but never bothered Tongue

Will you bother retweeting then?

I designed a super nifty 3d printed keychain Paper Wallet Holder which secretly holds your QR-codes / mnemonic keys and microsd card.

I'm giving away 20 if i win the competition so, help yourself out i would say:
https://twitter.com/SuperShiller/status/964786667596009472
Activity: 37
aah, I came across sumo back in july, but never bothered Tongue
Activity: 463
Merit: 253
I am an unskilled Joe and I cannot tweak the difficulty algo to be more responsive, I cannot create a cryptonote gui wallet in python, i cannot merge subaddresses code into a monero's fork core, i cannot implement subaddresses use into GUI wallet (even xmr doesnt have this), i cannot do many of the things included on sumokoin's git

Now 3 possibilities here
1.You have no idea what you are talking about
2. You have no idea what you are talking about and you intentionally want to fud
3. You have no idea what you are talking about and you heard someone else fudding and came here to copy paste

Unskilled Joe please check and confirm before you post any fud
The guy and his/her account has under high risks of banning by moderators if someone in the forum report or tag them. Keep fudding, bro.

Tag me then  Cheesy Keep fudding bro yeah!
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
lol I just wanted to post the exact same 3 points Grin

@cleder same counts for you. And just fyi... I don't have any 'homework' to do.

Some people....
so i've noticed there were talks for future development, but from what i see there is 0 actual code gone into this project, how can we be sure the developer can even code? right now all we have is a clone with a few parameters changed and some advertising banners made up. github is just a few random commits, remove a comma here, comment out text here, add a line here, nothing substantial which the average unskilled joe cant do with notepad.

My question is, is there anywhere we can see actual code?

I am an unskilled Joe and I cannot tweak the difficulty algo to be more responsive, I cannot create a cryptonote gui wallet in python, i cannot merge subaddresses code into a monero's fork core, i cannot implement subaddresses use into GUI wallet (even xmr doesnt have this), i cannot do many of the things included on sumokoin's git

Now 3 possibilities here
1.You have no idea what you are talking about
2. You have no idea what you are talking about and you intentionally want to fud
3. You have no idea what you are talking about and you heard someone else fudding and came here to copy paste

Unskilled Joe please check and confirm before you post any fud
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
onionpealer: No, Sumo won't change the algo and Sumo miners won't be effected.

@darangus: if you only post nonesense, better don't post at all...
In your "logic":
If you are not able to answer simple question then shut up and do homeworks.
onionpealer: No, Sumo won't change the algo and Sumo miners won't be effected.

@darangus: if you only post nonesense, better don't post at all...
Activity: 9
so i've noticed there were talks for future development, but from what i see there is 0 actual code gone into this project, how can we be sure the developer can even code? right now all we have is a clone with a few parameters changed and some advertising banners made up. github is just a few random commits, remove a comma here, comment out text here, add a line here, nothing substantial which the average unskilled joe cant do with notepad.

My question is, is there anywhere we can see actual code?
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
The CryptoNote algo for Monero is undergoing a change this March, any coin mined with old miners will not be recognised, will this affect Sumocoin in any way, will Sumocoin go the same way ?
https://getmonero.org/2018/02/11/PoW-change-and-key-reuse.html
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
I noticed that SUMO is traded on https://tradeogre.com/exchange/BTC-SUMO

Miniature volume but worth mentioning.

Never heard of exchange before, I would prefer to play safe and trade on well-known one or recommended by Sumokoin themselves one. Still, additional exchange means our coins are doing well!
Activity: 52

Should be treated with care, as I see it. It's not requested by Sumokoin and thus might not be safe? I could be wrong though.
This is not an ICO... there is no presale program... Just mine or trade on cryptopia or livecoin.
Activity: 2
It looks like a good project, waiting for a presale program!
Activity: 295
Merit: 250

Activity: 10
Sumo has been suffering from a major identity crisis. Its cheerleaders try to convince us that they are or want to be different from Monero yet they can't help compare themselves or look up to the progression of Big Daddy, Monero.

COPY PASTA COPY PASTA COPY PASTA

https://www.reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/7yf80f/3d_printed_monero_paper_wallet/
Yeah you contradict yourself massively dude, you dont have to pop up every other 4 comments, settle down
Visdude has been suffering from a major identity crisis. He tries try to convince us that is a supporting member of our community yet he can't help to to bring up the personal issues he has with some of Sumo's core members.

lol dude, get that stick out of your ass already...
legendary
Activity: 1081
Merit: 1001
Sumo has been suffering from a major identity crisis. Its cheerleaders try to convince us that they are or want to be different from Monero yet they can't help compare themselves or look up to the progression of Big Daddy, Monero.

Pages:
Jump to: