Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 50. (Read 202439 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 10
To all of you asking about new exchanges

We have explained this often in our telegram chat, but since not everybody joined us there I will give you an update here:

Sumo will be listed on a new exchange soon. nextexchange - a new exchange that is just about to go live - will list us shortly.

We - Sumokoin's PR team are constantly working on getting us listed on other (bigger) echanges. We are in contact with most of the big players. However, negotiations are hard. We try our best and we are very confident about getting listed on at least 1 or 2 bigger exchanges within this year.

We will not update the progress of our negotiations. We believe it is wrong to generate false hope. That is why we decided not to talk about our work until we have official listing confirmations.

We hope you share our confidence in Sumo and ask you for patience. We also want to thank you for your great support.

Hi, thanks for the answer. But as mentioned in the reddit post we think we can't rely on next.exchance since it's new and we have no idea how it will perform. Yet, The community is very willed about getting listed on a new exchange it doesn't have to be as big as bittrex but the community has huge power and voting can go real quick and easy on any exchange. Please think about using the community power kucoin voting,mercatox voting or whatever. The community has a huge power and it should be taken into account especially when there's posts like that popping up every 2 secs it means the community is craving for this listing.
I'm only saying these stuff cause I think it's very important and I know that lots of other investors are in the same mind as me and I'm sure you think the same since you wouldn't be trying to get listed on new exchanges if you weren't on the same page as us. So please consider the community or atleast let us help doing something, cause we need this just as much. Sooner or later I'm sure the community will start doing that anyway.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102

We have explained this often in our telegram chat, but since not everybody joined us there I will give you an update here:

Sumo will be listed on a new exchange soon. nextexchange - a new exchange that is just about to go live - will list us shortly.

We - Sumokoin's PR team are constantly working on getting us listed on other (bigger) echanges. We are in contact with most of the big players. However, negotiations are hard. We try our best and we are very confident about getting listed on at least 1 or 2 bigger exchanges within this year.

We will not update the progress of our negotiations. We believe it is wrong to generate false hope. That is why we decided not to talk about our work until we have official listing confirmations.

We hope you share our confidence in Sumo and ask you for patience. We also want to thank you for your great support.

Thanks for the update. I can't wait for Next.Exchange to start, it looks promising. Great to have Sumokoin on it!
Activity: 778
Merit: 252

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Devs, we have an important discussion going on about exchanges on Reddit here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/sumokoin/comments/7xh4qg/sumokoin_needs_to_be_listed_on_new_exchanges/

Please come there and present your thoughts, so that we can take this endeavor forward. I think SUMO has been on the market for a long time, so it's now time to take the next step in our journey to help grow this coin.
We need more exchanges, Cryptopia is allowing a simple 1 BTC to control the market and prices with a few sell walls. It's ridiculous we need a bigger exchange to get us some of this good old volume. Developer's is there any plan about it ? Kucoin always has a voting system, that I think our community is big enough to upvote it and get it listed. And if more money needed since the developer funds are over , which I don't know how to check and if there's any place where we can see them. We can always crowfund for some more and I already know we will be able to gather enough with the 1500 subreddit users and the over 2k in telegram.
Please , community and devs lets make it happen.

Bumping to the last page cause I think it's very important. I also am aware about Next.Exchange but we don't know how it will perform yet.

Devs please give us something about it ... It's not just me speaking.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Is there any reason why most CryptoNote coins don't have a mobile wallet for apple ios???
Even ETN with that market size, their ios wallet still not ready yet. I believe a sumokoin ios app wallet will help this CryptoNote coin really stand out!!

Mobiel first might be a good strategy for sumokoin right now!!!!

Go sumokoin!!!

Activity: 14

The best and lowest fee mining pool:

Key Pool Features:

Individual Worker Stats.
Customizable Payment Threshold.
The pool fee is set to only 0.1%.
DDOS Protection.
Revamped new UI.

Sumokoin Pool

Join us on Discord

Join us on Telegram
Activity: 93
Activity: 463
Merit: 253
SUMO has a new website made by PR team and community:

https://www.getanonymity.com

Just to avoid any misunderstandings though, www.sumokoin.org is Sumokoin's official site, run and edited by the developers.
However there is lots of nice info, tools and other sumo goodies at https://www.getanonymity.com
SUMO has a new website made by PR team and community:

https://www.getanonymity.com
Activity: 282
Your coin is created base on Monero platform, isn't it?? Transactions will be also hidden??

Yes, it was based on cryptonote. Transaction is hidden.
We need more exchanges, Cryptopia is allowing a simple 1 BTC to control the market and prices with a few sell walls. It's ridiculous we need a bigger exchange to get us some of this good old volume. Developer's is there any plan about it ? Kucoin always has a voting system, that I think our community is big enough to upvote it and get it listed. And if more money needed since the developer funds are over , which I don't know how to check and if there's any place where we can see them. We can always crowfund for some more and I already know we will be able to gather enough with the 1500 subreddit users and the over 2k in telegram.

Bumping to the last page cause I think it's very important. I also am aware about Next.Exchange but we don't know how it will perform yet.
Has the project been mentioned in mainstream technology media and in prominent finance publications? (Techcrunch, VentureBeat, Forbes, WSJ, Reuters, etc.)

Not yet.
Activity: 32
Has the project been mentioned in mainstream technology media and in prominent finance publications? (Techcrunch, VentureBeat, Forbes, WSJ, Reuters, etc.)
Activity: 112
Your coin is created base on Monero platform, isn't it?? Transactions will be also hidden??

That bulletproof implementation seems good. 4 more month to go to start to see SUMO going up again in prices.

The only way SUMO are able to survive at the moment is to distinct itself from Monero.

Let's see if devs need all the time or of they are able to deliver early again  Cheesy

Well, I rather devs take their time and polished it well before it is deliver to public. First impression is important!

That bulletproof implementation seems good. 4 more month to go to start to see SUMO going up again in prices.

The only way SUMO are able to survive at the moment is to distinct itself from Monero.

Let's see if devs need all the time or of they are able to deliver early again  Cheesy

Pages:
Jump to: