Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 59. (Read 202439 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Sumokoin update video. Plus a 10 sumo giveaway.

https://youtu.be/4R-qa2gqYwk
Activity: 25

Every time I bring up the fact that this wannabe Monero crypto hasn't implemented watch-only/cold/offline signing wallet features which are pretty much standard in wallets of some of the top cryptos including that of Monero's for a very good reason, the cheerleaders get into their usual predictable defensive/attack/insult mode and seem to dislike and reject such very important features. I don't get it. Anybody who hodls tokens and in their right minds would welcome such features and in fact, would insist to have them. Therefore I conclude that these cheerleaders don't know jack chit and are clueless about what these features actually do.

This wannabe crypto pretty much lifted everything from Monero. Might as well lift Monero's official wallet too which already has these features. Why reinvent the wheel? So it can claim that it is different from Monero? I don't get it.

Do you go to this forum for repentance? You are no longer taken seriously, you have outlived yourself. You remind me of the shadow that falls from Sumokoin. Appear only when the sun shines (when the update comes out) and disappears when is sunset (when your negative thoughts are not perceived by the community). Resign yourself to this and live for your pleasure, stop being a laughing stock, your masters simply use you and they will forget about you when your ridiculous arguments finally cease to act on people's opinion. And it will be very soon, your oblivion is near.

No. I "go to this forum" to stay away from depressing posers like you (ya, you heard me; "posers" and not posters)..but here you are. Stay off your prescription "pain" meds before you reply so you don't end up with a spacey and discombobulated post like you just did...or get off Google translate...whatever your case may be. Trying to decipher your post is giving me a headache.

The headache is good. It's better that you have a headache than you will be distracted by your stupid reasoning.

Get off your meds or get off Google translate. Get somebody you know who has better command of English to express your thoughts and post it here so we could understand what you're trying to say to us.

Actually I do not understand what you say. Your English is terrible. And you're still trying to prove something to someone. You so funny 😂

Ahhh, "You so funny"...love you long time, Joe!

I'd give it a rest while you're not that much far behind...if I were you.

Huh. Finally, this anomaly disappeared. And know visdude I'm always on watch!
Activity: 463
Merit: 253

Every time I bring up the fact that this wannabe Monero crypto hasn't implemented watch-only/cold/offline signing wallet features which are pretty much standard in wallets of some of the top cryptos including that of Monero's for a very good reason, the cheerleaders get into their usual predictable defensive/attack/insult mode and seem to dislike and reject such very important features. I don't get it. Anybody who hodls tokens and in their right minds would welcome such features and in fact, would insist to have them. Therefore I conclude that these cheerleaders don't know jack chit and are clueless about what these features actually do.

This wannabe crypto pretty much lifted everything from Monero. Might as well lift Monero's official wallet too which already has these features. Why reinvent the wheel? So it can claim that it is different from Monero? I don't get it.

Do you go to this forum for repentance? You are no longer taken seriously, you have outlived yourself. You remind me of the shadow that falls from Sumokoin. Appear only when the sun shines (when the update comes out) and disappears when is sunset (when your negative thoughts are not perceived by the community). Resign yourself to this and live for your pleasure, stop being a laughing stock, your masters simply use you and they will forget about you when your ridiculous arguments finally cease to act on people's opinion. And it will be very soon, your oblivion is near.

No. I "go to this forum" to stay away from depressing posers like you (ya, you heard me; "posers" and not posters)..but here you are. Stay off your prescription "pain" meds before you reply so you don't end up with a spacey and discombobulated post like you just did...or get off Google translate...whatever your case may be. Trying to decipher your post is giving me a headache.

The headache is good. It's better that you have a headache than you will be distracted by your stupid reasoning.

Get off your meds or get off Google translate. Get somebody you know who has better command of English to express your thoughts and post it here so we could understand what you're trying to say to us.

Actually I do not understand what you say. Your English is terrible. And you're still trying to prove something to someone. You so funny 😂

Who's that? A new account? Are they multiplying?
Edit: Oh its you. For a moment your rank was Newbie
legendary
Activity: 1081
Merit: 1001

Activity: 25

You frequented this forum. Previously, you visited the forum less. Has your master doubled your salary?
legendary
You've lost me as well...

Well, I guess there are people on here that post rants without thinking and understand what they're ranting about in the first place. I can't help you there.

Activity: 778
Merit: 252
legendary

I'm referring to the other one's last post.

A cheerleader just confirmed that it's all about them and not about providing usable wallet features that benefit the general token hodlers/users. Based on his statement, if he is not concerned about and don't need these features himself, then we shouldn't have it either. Like I said, selfish.

You've lost me
legendary

A cheerleader just confirmed that it's all about them and not about providing usable wallet features that benefit the general token hodlers/users. Based on his statement, if he is not concerned about and don't need these features himself, then we shouldn't be asking for it either. Like I said, selfish.

Well, while I'm here and on a roll, I might as well ask again and hopefully, somebody in the know could answer my question since the cheerleaders (and a jealous ex-significant other) are only good at cheerleading...and nothing else.

Are the watch-only/offline (cold)/offline signing wallet features ever gonna be implemented or not at all? If they are going to be, what's the time frame since there's no mention of it on the road map?

Yes mister it is, along with a total revamp of the GUI wallet.
EDIT: dont ask for an exact date though. Most likely in spring as it was planned in the first place.
legendary
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
Can we please move the "good english - bad english" talks in another thread? This is an altcoin's ANN, not the oxford dictionary...

Thank you all very much.

@Visdude: You seem to study our roadmap carefully...

You don't see me crying because our wallet doesn't have a radio (like xvg's wallet had ...). Even if it seems hard: try to move on.

Thank you.
legendary

Well, while I'm here and on a roll, I might as well ask again and hopefully, somebody in the know could answer my question since the cheerleaders (and a jealous ex-significant other) are only good at cheerleading...and nothing else.

Are the watch-only/offline (cold)/offline signing wallet features ever gonna be implemented or not at all? If they are going to be, what's the time frame since there's no mention of it on the road map?

I am beginning to enjoy this actually
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Would you be willing to bet the company like AMD on it? If you were running it. What if the doomsayers are correct and the market implodes in 2 weeks
then there is 0 demand for GPUs for miningband voila AMD folds like wet paper.So there are many sides to this
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
is there any way to recover a wallet if I lost the seed words?
I made a new wallet on the same computer and I lost the old one.. but I didnt erase any file

Try look for any wallet.dat in programdata. It might still reside there.

If you found more than one wallet.dat, you might still be able to recover it.
You should have three files in your "C:\ProgramData\SumokoinGUIWallet\wallets" folder:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.bin
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.bin.address.txt
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.bin.keys

With these files you can restore your wallet, just select the .bin file.
I made a new wallet on the same computer and I lost the old one.. but I didnt erase any file

There is no wallet.dat in sumokoin
"I made a new wallet on the same computer and I lost the old one.. but I didnt erase any file" - Where you working with the cli or the gui wallet?
Activity: 282
Merit: 100

Activity: 20

If you remember your password, you can import your wallet, as far as I remember. Just backup each wallet, remove them from the programdata/sumo* folders, launch the GUI and chose "import"
Pages:
Jump to: