Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Swinca - Real-Estate Finance Revolution - page 12. (Read 24115 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
 Pieces are always very long. In any case, when buying property - the path passes through the state. Wich in many countries are very corrupt
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
and what new opportunities will this project provide in comparison with centralized services? I would just like to understand what ordinary users will get.
This is a very good remark. It would be very interesting for me to look at your YouTube channel. As  for investors it is very important to launch live streams on the channel.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
When it will be possible to launch masternodes and where to look at an introduction or maybe Github page? Is there a possibility of stacking on the wallet?
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
and what new opportunities will this project provide in comparison with centralized services? I would just like to understand what ordinary users will get.
Activity: 196
You have a great bounty campaign. Of course, a bit of an unusual feed, I didn’t often see that ico's would put services on such resources.
I also find a lot of interesting information about a project on the Internet: articles, reviews, video recordings. I think this is part of a bounty campaign. Of course, the material on the quality assurance comes across. I think that the guys set strict rules.
I have not seen any information about the project on other resources. You will need to look for publications in the media is a very big plus.
Activity: 188
You have a great bounty campaign. Of course, a bit of an unusual feed, I didn’t often see that ico's would put services on such resources.
I also find a lot of interesting information about a project on the Internet: articles, reviews, video recordings. I think this is part of a bounty campaign. Of course, the material on the quality assurance comes across. I think that the guys set strict rules.
Activity: 78
The project is very well lit in cryptoworld. And for good reason, because the project has really unique tasks. I hope the guys will be able to implement them!
Much depends now on personal meetings and negotiations, because big funds, which have big fortunes of money, are most interested in investing. Small investors are less likely to invest, because they are afraid of losing money in a falling market.
People are mostly afraid to save money due to the difference in rates. Now there are no such stupid investors as before, who have invested in what is possible, with the hope of easy money.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The project is very well lit in cryptoworld. And for good reason, because the project has really unique tasks. I hope the guys will be able to implement them!
Much depends now on personal meetings and negotiations, because big funds, which have big fortunes of money, are most interested in investing. Small investors are less likely to invest, because they are afraid of losing money in a falling market.

it is not surprising, that this is happening. investors are not confident in today's cryptomarket. they are not ready to lose their money, since they have already lost a lot in the last year. maybe, things will change over time.
Activity: 68
After buying the first property, you will have much more experience and you can do without a huge number of intermediaries. So it is worth thinking))
Yes, but you still need to go this way with an intermediary and lose a lot of money. And you can immediately use the services of the company Swinca and continue to go about their business
Activity: 252
The project is the most interesting. I think it will be in demand. And it is good that the tokens will be tied to such a liquid asset.
well, it is important that users use this service. Because not everyone is comfortable to work with cryptocurrency and not everyone is used to it
Activity: 112
The project is the most interesting. I think it will be in demand. And it is good that the tokens will be tied to such a liquid asset.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
I think it will be quite difficult to eliminate a huge number of intermediaries. Because a lot of money in this area means people keep their working places ...
Nevertheless, I am sure that in the future they will have no choice, since blockchain-based solutions are much more economical and more practical. It does not involve a large number of people.

If you want to keep working places only for the sake of having working places, it doesn't make the economy better. You need to go with the best system for everyone even if that means losing working places.

Most importantly a system that is reliable and innovative so that it is comfortable even without a workplace, Swinca looks better and has the potential for the future.

This discussion isn't about the work place as a locality, but about a work place in terms of employment.
Sooner or later, a person can collect money for an apartment, which he will buy for rent. Then this person will face a bunch of difficulties and intermediaries ...
For example, I am more inclined to invest in commercial real estate, it is much more attractive in my opinion. I think that in time it will bring much more money than an apartment.
Perhaps I do not argue. There are pros and cons to this. For example - for commercial real estate it is unnecessary to do repairs, and in the apartment it is necessary to do both repairs and equipment to buy. Even more expensive it turns out ...
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
Real estate is always a lot of money,but also big risks.Do you have guarantees for potential investors in case of force majeure?
If all users have to pass the KYC, then investors risk nothing.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
If I correctly understand, the project will be able to operate exclusively on the territory of my country. At least at this stage. Because there will be a lot of bureaucracy when Swinca will be starting in another country
Activity: 140
I can not find publications about you on the Internet. I wanted to see more information about your project, read articles. But unfortunately I did not find the information ... If you have a bounty, please add tasks for creating articles
The project has a bounty campaign on the Bountysuit platform. Until the end left 20 days.
Activity: 68
Sooner or later, a person can collect money for an apartment, which he will buy for rent. Then this person will face a bunch of difficulties and intermediaries ...
For example, I am more inclined to invest in commercial real estate, it is much more attractive in my opinion. I think that in time it will bring much more money than an apartment.
Activity: 70
Pages:
Jump to: