Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Swinca - Real-Estate Finance Revolution - page 13. (Read 24115 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
The project also looks pretty interesting. The real estate market is a multi-billion dollar industry, and therefore the desire of developers is quite logical.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I can not find publications about you on the Internet. I wanted to see more information about your project, read articles. But unfortunately I did not find the information ... If you have a bounty, please add tasks for creating articles
Yes, publications in authoritative media can increase the credibility of the project as well as attract large investors. I think the team should think about it.
Activity: 140
Now it is clear that the team will not sell all the tokens, where will the remaining tokens go?
Activity: 78
I can not find publications about you on the Internet. I wanted to see more information about your project, read articles. But unfortunately I did not find the information ... If you have a bounty, please add tasks for creating articles
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
I think it will be quite difficult to eliminate a huge number of intermediaries. Because a lot of money in this area means people keep their working places ...
Nevertheless, I am sure that in the future they will have no choice, since blockchain-based solutions are much more economical and more practical. It does not involve a large number of people.
You are wrong! The man has always been, is and will be the main tool of the work! New technologies are constantly buggy, go astray and cause huge losses. People are not going anywhere. It will just be less unprofessional work.
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
I think it will be quite difficult to eliminate a huge number of intermediaries. Because a lot of money in this area means people keep their working places ...
Nevertheless, I am sure that in the future they will have no choice, since blockchain-based solutions are much more economical and more practical. It does not involve a large number of people.

If you want to keep working places only for the sake of having working places, it doesn't make the economy better. You need to go with the best system for everyone even if that means losing working places.

Most importantly a system that is reliable and innovative so that it is comfortable even without a workplace, Swinca looks better and has the potential for the future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

If you want to keep working places only for the sake of having working places, it doesn't make the economy better. You need to go with the best system for everyone even if that means losing working places.
Activity: 188
Activity: 519
Merit: 122
Real estate is always a lot of money,but also big risks.Do you have guarantees for potential investors in case of force majeure?
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
Wonderful idea to make a stable coin. In the current market - it will be a huge superiority over compeфtitors. In addition, I have met with few similar decisions.
Of course, the guys have a great technology that will protect investors from losing money. But I have a question - what about legitimacy. SEC has nothing against your token?
If the guys work on the territory of the United States or deal with investors from this country, then this regulator will really stop the project from developing. I believe that this organization does nothing, which prevents normal projects from developing ...
Activity: 274
Very profitable area for business. The number of people is becoming more and more every day. The number of housing is also growing every day. I think that the choice of the guys will definitely have a positive effect on profits in the future.
I agree with you. I would also like to say that there are a lot of intermediaries and fraudsters in this market and if the project helps solve this problem, it will be in demand all over the world.
and when can we see the first working prototypes? It would be interesting to see what the interface would look like. I would also like to understand when mobile apps will be launched.
The roadmap show that the mobile wallet will be launched in June 2019.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Activity: 252
Very profitable area for business. The number of people is becoming more and more every day. The number of housing is also growing every day. I think that the choice of the guys will definitely have a positive effect on profits in the future.
I agree with you. I would also like to say that there are a lot of intermediaries and fraudsters in this market and if the project helps solve this problem, it will be in demand all over the world.
and when can we see the first working prototypes? It would be interesting to see what the interface would look like. I would also like to understand when mobile apps will be launched.
Activity: 188
I think that the guys have calculated everything for a long time and we see the result that they thought was the most effective. I hope that I am not mistaken in my minds))
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Activity: 140
the project has a three-level referral program. I think that's a big plus. I am ready to recommend the project and get an award for it. I think it will be possible to make good money.
I wanted to take part in the bounty campaign, but it is not being conducted. It seems that this is the only way to earn tokens of this project for free.
Activity: 68
I haven’t heard about updates in the project for a long time .. I think the guys decided to take a break from the confusion with the press and did more important things.
What are the more important things you can do at this stage? The team is now more than ever important to get as much noise as possible about your project. After all, the more people know - the more they will invest in the development!
Activity: 274
ICO is not over yet, I hope they will have time to collect soft cap. Maybe the crypto spring will come soon.
I understand you're going to tokenize the real estate market? Will it be possible to buy and sell real estate through this platform? or just rent?
Pages:
Jump to: