Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Swinca - Real-Estate Finance Revolution - page 10. (Read 24074 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 1
Swinca can make a revolution in real estate sector.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
For all policies of confidentiality, the ownership of real estate must be documented and accessible to all.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
how do you think these tokens will be volatile? Because real estate is one very volatile asset. But how the tokens will behave in the market is another question.
That’s very simple question, if the project will have a big popularity, then token price should increase.
Activity: 112
how do you think these tokens will be volatile? Because real estate is one very volatile asset. But how the tokens will behave in the market is another question.
Activity: 252
Does payments will be visible for all people like blockchain explorer or they will hide information about clients?
Yes, anonymity is important in this area. Although you will not be able to understand whose wallet it is even if you see the transaction.
Does payments will be visible for all people like blockchain explorer or they will hide information about clients?
I have not met yet developed projects from this sphere of business. I think the near future should not worry about anything other than legalization.
I think you are right, becides, that project will make real estate marketplace closer to investors.
Activity: 182
the project looks interesting. I think the tokens will have a very large liquidity. You can safely invest in it and make very good money in the long term.
Activity: 196
I have not met yet developed projects from this sphere of business. I think the near future should not worry about anything other than legalization.
and in which country will the company be registered and what licenses do you plan to obtain in the near future?
Activity: 188
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
What will you say about your competitors? See the threat in any of them?
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
The main thing is to have a workable and not buggy platform. Then the chances of a good result will be much higher. Having money you can do what you want. And in the raw project will not invest.
Activity: 122
I believe that thanks to the competent approach of the team, the project will have a stable basis. StableCoin is now a very topical solution!
Yes, I agree. But without large volumes of financing, it will be quite difficult to get the desired result. The project team needs to work hard! The main thing to attract investment
Activity: 70
I believe that thanks to the competent approach of the team, the project will have a stable basis. StableCoin is now a very topical solution!
I do not see anything difficult in understanding this project. This marketplace created for convenient, honest and high-quality property sales around the world. The advantage of this platform is the convenience of both the buyer and the seller.
Activity: 112
tell me if users can get what benefits? I mean passive income. or there is no such possibility?
Activity: 252
What about exchanges? Where you plan list your token?
We are now in a period of time when real estate is being built more and more. Of course, I want to believe that all this is not in vain!
well, at least if the platform becomes popular, we can be sure that the tokens will be provided with real estate and will have liquidity.
What investment strategies does Swinca offer us? There is no list of investment strategies in white paper.
Activity: 152
We are now in a period of time when real estate is being built more and more. Of course, I want to believe that all this is not in vain!
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Pages:
Jump to: