Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Swinca - Real-Estate Finance Revolution - page 9. (Read 24115 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Now they sell tokens without huge bonuses,  like on a closed round or pre-ico, but there is a big plus - you don’t need a huge amount of money to invest!
Know anything, how are sales , how many have already collected the money ? In social networks for a long time there is no information .
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Now they sell tokens without huge bonuses,  like on a closed round or pre-ico, but there is a big plus - you don’t need a huge amount of money to invest!
I agree with you buddy! I think that many people cannot afford to invest 15000-1500 in the project, but $ 150-1000 is normal.
Yes, quite a convenient way. I will hope that the token will rise in price after the ICO.
Activity: 68
And what will happen to the tokens that you issue after completing a bounty campaign?
Activity: 122
I agree with you buddy! I think that many people cannot afford to invest 15000-1500 in the project, but $ 150-1000 is normal.
Activity: 78
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
Agree that the most reliable area for investment is real estate. The main thing to choose a good place, with a view to the future. And the money must return!
As for my vision, that’s not to much profitable, but more non-risk investment with a goo liquidity.
Activity: 616
Hey. tell me whether users will be able to receive a reward for any action on the network? And I would like to know when I will be able to connect the property in my country?
I think that the main reward for users will be the secure purchase  or sale of proven property. I see no reason to introduce a bonus system in that project which is intended for the sale of expensive real estate.
Activity: 112
Hey. tell me whether users will be able to receive a reward for any action on the network? And I would like to know when I will be able to connect the property in my country?
Activity: 252
When are you going to buy the first property? And when will it appear on your platform ??
apparently it will all depend on investors. As I understand it, the project is in the early stages of development. so still, much will depend on what investments they will be able to attract.
Activity: 188
When are you going to buy the first property? And when will it appear on your platform ??
Activity: 78
Agree that the most reliable area for investment is real estate. The main thing to choose a good place, with a view to the future. And the money must return!
I agree with you completely. But do not forget to check the documents of the developer and investment company. In other words, with the advent of such projects as the SWINCA, it will not be necessary.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Activity: 196
Where can i see the resoults of Pre ICO? Does it finished or still can buy tokens?
Of course! Especially considering the fact that the project develops a stable coin. I think such decisions will be very relevant in the future!
What do you mean with words "stable coins"?
I'm interested in that, too. in this case, it makes no sense to invest because the tokens will not grow in price.
I dont even see the project with same idea and stable coin. What is the reason of investment then? Discounts?
I don't understand that either. Or will the dividends or we do something not correctly understood. it is better to wait for answers from developers.
Activity: 616
Where can i see the resoults of Pre ICO? Does it finished or still can buy tokens?
Of course! Especially considering the fact that the project develops a stable coin. I think such decisions will be very relevant in the future!
I'm interested in that, too. in this case, it makes no sense to invest because the tokens will not grow in price.
I dont even see the project with same idea and stable coin. What is the reason of investment then? Discounts?
Activity: 182
Activity: 70
Real estate is one of the best choices for investment. Of course, not the fastest return of investment.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
Activity: 110
Activity: 122
I think that it is no secret to anyone, cryptocurrency has great prospects! Especially in the coming years. I think this will be very useful for the project!
Activity: 294
Real estate will always be an attractive investment object. I hope that I can once use the blockchain platform to buy real estate!
Pages:
Jump to: