Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Swinca - Real-Estate Finance Revolution - page 11. (Read 24115 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1
I'm just shocked by these huge commissions when buying property ... Banks earn huge fortunes on this! Just sitting in their chairs - they earn huge sums of money!
Such a world is now my friend. Probably it was always like that))
I want to add that this is a very good idea. Tokenization of assets is our future!
I am not a big fan of tokenization of assets, because I understand little of this)) But I like the idea of ​​simplifying the commission and eliminating a huge number of intermediaries. That's cool!
Activity: 78
I'm just shocked by these huge commissions when buying property ... Banks earn huge fortunes on this! Just sitting in their chairs - they earn huge sums of money!
Such a world is now my friend. Probably it was always like that))
I want to add that this is a very good idea. Tokenization of assets is our future!
Activity: 122
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
As about liquidity, I don’t think that ther is a problem with it.  But  I think that project can help to fill other problems.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
When public sale will be closed? The bonus will change closer to the end of sales?
Activity: 182
as I understand you are going to receive income from the lease and from the sale but how you are going to execute the transaction legally*?
Activity: 196
Real estate investment is the coolest type of earnings. After all, real estate is virtually eternal!
Any residential building has a lifetime.The second important factor is where the property will be located.I think You would not want to buy an apartment in the city or country where the fighting.I'm not against such projects just from the team would like to get more transparent information and possible risks that may arise from investors.
well, you will decide where to buy real estate and what kind of objects to invest.  Therefore, all responsibility will be borne by investors.
Activity: 519
Merit: 122
Real estate investment is the coolest type of earnings. After all, real estate is virtually eternal!
Any residential building has a lifetime.The second important factor is where the property will be located.I think You would not want to buy an apartment in the city or country where the fighting.I'm not against such projects just from the team would like to get more transparent information and possible risks that may arise from investors.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Of course, you have a very interesting idea, but I think that many people will be afraid to invest money in a project, because few people will understand how it works. In general, people who have money are far from modern technologies.
I think that after the next growth of cryptocurrency, the educated people will have much more money and they will use the solution based on the blockchain technology !!
Of course, you have a very interesting idea, but I think that many people will be afraid to invest money in a project, because few people will understand how it works. In general, people who have money are far from modern technologies.
Activity: 122
Activity: 616
Masternodes is very popular now. But I would like to talk with developers about settings, server power and tables with the calculation of rewards in blocks and depends of MN quantity.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
I think real estate is a good field for blockchain and smart contracts introduction. Is it possible to not only buy but also rent out with the help of this service?
Activity: 112
Will there be any dividends to holders of tokens?  I would like to understand what the main advantages of the project offers to investors.
Activity: 252
So, you will buy real estate, solve all bureaucratic difficulties, and only after the property will belong to Swinca, will you place it on the platform?
It is very interesting, so it is not necessary to collect large volumes of liquidity. The main thing is to correctly describe the conditions of exit from the transaction, so that the company would not suffer from evil competitors.
in fact, the legal registration of the transaction is only a formality although it is necessary. The main thing is to find a profitable option for yourself and as I understand the platform is ready to help
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
So, you will buy real estate, solve all bureaucratic difficulties, and only after the property will belong to Swinca, will you place it on the platform?
It is very interesting, so it is not necessary to collect large volumes of liquidity. The main thing is to correctly describe the conditions of exit from the transaction, so that the company would not suffer from evil competitors.
Activity: 519
Merit: 122
Real estate is always a lot of money,but also big risks.Do you have guarantees for potential investors in case of force majeure?
If all users have to pass the KYC, then investors risk nothing.
I mean, if the property you're buying is damaged by flood or fire.Are there any money back guarantees?Agree that it is Important for potential investors.
Activity: 188
This is cool, real! Can you imagine how many newcomers have lost a lot of money, just because they have badly appreciated the value of real estate !
Activity: 68
Pieces are always very long. In any case, when buying property - the path passes through the state. Wich in many countries are very corrupt
True, especially this situation complicates the lives of small investors who do not have large amounts of money but have a great desire to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: