Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Swinca - Real-Estate Finance Revolution - page 3. (Read 24078 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
I think that the project has great chances to get success! Now the world's population is growing every day, respectively, need more housing. This is just a "gold mine" !!!
Do not you think that it will be much more efficient to invest in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies? I think that the profit will be much greater!
I don’t think it’s a good idea to put all your eggs in one basket! You can just take a chance and get a loss! And of course you can become a very rich person))

Not even worth discussing this question. If you do it and lose you can kill yourself. Not a viable strategy. Better diversify.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Is the bounty still active? I would like to participate, I can write a great article about this project!
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
I think that the project has great chances to get success! Now the world's population is growing every day, respectively, need more housing. This is just a "gold mine" !!!
Do not you think that it will be much more efficient to invest in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies? I think that the profit will be much greater!
I don’t think it’s a good idea to put all your eggs in one basket! You can just take a chance and get a loss! And of course you can become a very rich person))
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Activity: 58
Activity: 78
How much real estate do you need so that it brings you a profit of 3 thousand dollars?
Much depends on the country, and accordingly on the place where you buy this property. If you want real estate to bring you a stable income, then you should count on a large amount of investment, because the return is stable but not large ...
In fact, it is not necessary to engage in the lease of real estate. You can simply buy at the time of preparation for construction and already sell directly after the finished building.
Yes, not a bad option to make a profit. I’m wondering if there will be an opportunity to buy and sell real estate on the platform, and not just rent it ?
Activity: 110
How much real estate do you need so that it brings you a profit of 3 thousand dollars?
Much depends on the country, and accordingly on the place where you buy this property. If you want real estate to bring you a stable income, then you should count on a large amount of investment, because the return is stable but not large ...
In fact, it is not necessary to engage in the lease of real estate. You can simply buy at the time of preparation for construction and already sell directly after the finished building.
Activity: 68
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
In the white paper it is indicated that SWINCA will provide the most favorable conditions for investors. Of course much more profitable than its competitors. Look nice. But its real?
This is possible due to the fact that the project is based on blockchain technology - the options of corruption and theft are excluded, therefore there will be more payments!

I don't know if the options for corruption and theft are ultimately excluded, but they maybe significantly minimized?
Activity: 294
In the white paper it is indicated that SWINCA will provide the most favorable conditions for investors. Of course much more profitable than its competitors. Look nice. But its real?
This is possible due to the fact that the project is based on blockchain technology - the options of corruption and theft are excluded, therefore there will be more payments!
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Does anyone know if there is any news from the team on how the ICO fundraiser is going? How does the project develop , what marketing plan does the team have ?
Activity: 44
Activity: 70
I believe that the ability to tokenize real estate is unique in its own way and will bring a lot of benefits. I can imagine how much easier it will be to buy a property ...
Purchase and sale of real estate will be very simple and quick. And besides, I will understand this way, it will be possible to sell some of the real estate.
Activity: 188
I believe that the ability to tokenize real estate is unique in its own way and will bring a lot of benefits. I can imagine how much easier it will be to buy a property ...
Activity: 59
I think that this platform will be in demand among people whose wealth is great, because they have the opportunity to invest in the long-term perspective.
Why do you think so? Now many who can afford to invest 1-5 thousand dollars. Even in third world countries. I think you know it yourself))
Yes, I agree. These people can invest and make a profit. But people who have big fortunes - I can invest more, and, accordingly, can expect greater profit.
I think that this platform will be in demand among people whose wealth is great, because they have the opportunity to invest in the long-term perspective.
Why do you think so? Now many who can afford to invest 1-5 thousand dollars. Even in third world countries. I think you know it yourself))
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
A very good collection of money. I think the guys are closing fees with the help of investment funds ...
Activity: 58
Tell me, will there be another bounty round? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Pages:
Jump to: