Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Swinca - Real-Estate Finance Revolution - page 8. (Read 24078 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
28th of February was last news from the team in SMM, maybe team is working now and just dont have time for us.
It's certainly not good. Since developers need to maintain the interest of the community. The success of the project largely depends on this.
Activity: 616
28th of February was last news from the team in SMM, maybe team is working now and just dont have time for us.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
Finance sphere for a long time needs in changes and mybe Swinca become a rock in these sphere which remove an old traditions and replace it with own technologies.
Merit: 15
I'm interested, can you operate with real estate only on the territory of the European Union?
As I understand on the main project page, team want to create functional worldwide real estate marketplace based on blockchain technologies.
Activity: 616
Do you have a Discord chanel where i can speak with developers about token code security?
Yes, it would be very interesting to see it. And also I wonder when the working prototypes will be launched so that I can understand more about the meaning of the work
What do you mean by working prototypes? Demo version of the platform?                       
It would be very attractive for new investors if the team has time to create a demo version.
Activity: 252
Do you have a Discord chanel where i can speak with developers about token code security?
Yes, it would be very interesting to see it. And also I wonder when the working prototypes will be launched so that I can understand more about the meaning of the work
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
I think that soon the workers should launch some updates about the project, usually there is news in the telegram channel, but I have not seen them for a long time.
everything has its time, be sure to wait! I think that the guys are now some heavy loads, I think they will soon enjoy us with the news!
all in good time, be sure to wait! I think that the guys are now some heavy loads, I think they will soon please us with news!
Activity: 122
I think that soon the workers should launch some updates about the project, usually there is news in the telegram channel, but I have not seen them for a long time.
everything has its time, be sure to wait! I think that the guys are now some heavy loads, I think they will soon enjoy us with the news!
Activity: 68
I think that the main idea of   the project is to earn money not on the growth of a token but on real estate investments!
But they still can earn money with real investment without blockchain.
Activity: 462
I think that the main idea of   the project is to earn money not on the growth of a token but on real estate investments!
Absolutely agree with you! Now many investors are accustomed to receive huge money only for the purchase and sale of tokens. They do not want to think and do something for profit!
Yes, investors have become very lazy, they are not able to consider the deep essence of the project. But it is good that those people who understand the whole prospect of real estate investment remained!
I think that it is not the fault of investors that they do not invest in real estate projects . Too much distrust in such projects
Activity: 152
Absolutely agree with you! Now many investors are accustomed to receive huge money only for the purchase and sale of tokens. They do not want to think and do something for profit!
Yes, investors have become very lazy, they are not able to consider the deep essence of the project. But it is good that those people who understand the whole prospect of real estate investment remained!
Activity: 188
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
If your token will be stable, how investors will increase their funds with project token sale?
Activity: 182
will I be able to buy property using your platform? and will the transaction somehow formalized legally?
that would be interesting. but as I understand it, the company itself will buy real estate and tokenize this business.  but you will need to read more about the concept.
Activity: 196
will I be able to buy property using your platform? and will the transaction somehow formalized legally?
Activity: 1432
Merit: 500
Now they sell tokens without huge bonuses,  like on a closed round or pre-ico, but there is a big plus - you don’t need a huge amount of money to invest!
Know anything, how are sales , how many have already collected the money ? In social networks for a long time there is no information .

I also have same question about how much amount was raised in pre-ico and ico also already in under going so can any team members of this ico please give right information about it and I sure that is will help to get more investor here.
Activity: 152
And what will happen to the tokens that you issue after completing a bounty campaign?
They are usually frozen for a year. I'm more interested when the guys provide the beta version of the platform!
Pages:
Jump to: