Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Swinca - Real-Estate Finance Revolution - page 5. (Read 24074 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 1
Real estate investments have a huge number of advantages and disadvantages. Let's start with the fact that this is in the long term - a huge plus! Minus - a very long return on the amount of investment ...
investments in any project and in any idea have a lot of advantages and disadvantages,only luck in choosing the right project can provide a good profit
luck is of great importance,it helps some investors to profit even from Scam projects,and for some unlucky even the most profitable project brings a loss
Activity: 252
Real estate investments have a huge number of advantages and disadvantages. Let's start with the fact that this is in the long term - a huge plus! Minus - a very long return on the amount of investment ...
investments in any project and in any idea have a lot of advantages and disadvantages,only luck in choosing the right project can provide a good profit
Activity: 294
There is no news from the project team about the ICO , how much money has already been raised . Bounty company ends March 31 .
would also like more news from the developers and answers about the termination fees and the bounty program run out of the stage
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Hmm, real estate, will you issue a token allowing customers to get passive income? Will you share dividends and what is expected amount on dividends annually ?
Activity: 462
To be honest I am waiting for a moment when real estate will be blockchain based, so you guys should have something about it and change this industry to the better!
Activity: 630
I remember plenty of projects making the same, but where are good ones?
I hope Swinca is going to be game changer and finance revolution in real estate finally occurs
Activity: 602
Merit: 116
Wow, is it for real? Real estate based on blockchain? Which types of estate do you offer ? Are you going to tokenize it,right?

Not something new. There have been many similar projects trying to tokenize real estates. But I don't remember any successful one. Should wait and see what will happen to this project.
 There is no news from the project team about the ICO , how much money has already been raised . Bounty company ends March 31 .
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
Wow, is it for real? Real estate based on blockchain? Which types of estate do you offer ? Are you going to tokenize it,right?
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
Forgive me for interfering in this thread but I noticed something. Why is nobody moderating this ANN?

Lets recall the 2008 babble. With the mortgage market being the ultimate source of income for banksters used to manipulate and leech off the worker class, with the mortgage market being this hugely controlled, real estate industry will never stabilize to a point where investments could be as attractive as investments in gold, for example. Bankers pull the ropes making people get into mortgage and become bound to them by legal obligations.
perhaps thanks to this project,people will be able to get rid of mortgages and loans ,and will cease to make a profit to banks and their owners
Activity: 396
Merit: 109
Real estate began to be in great demand among investors. I think that this is not in vain, because it is the safest method of investing!
I don’t know exactly like investors, but ordinary people have the best way to invest, to buy real estate! This is the best option.
with the growth of the world's population real estate is only growing in price,it is the best investment even than gold

Lets recall the 2008 babble. With the mortgage market being the ultimate source of income for banksters used to manipulate and leech off the worker class, with the mortgage market being this hugely controlled, real estate industry will never stabilize to a point where investments could be as attractive as investments in gold, for example. Bankers pull the ropes making people get into mortgage and become bound to them by legal obligations.
Is this only for the rich people? Or does it fits also the ordinary man?
if you have money to invest and buy coins,why not become one of the investors,I think the status does not matter
blockchain technology makes people equal,but I think there will always be discounts and some improved conditions for generous investors
if you have money to invest and buy coins,why not become one of the investors,I think the status does not matter
Activity: 434
BITWIN
How would you estimate a potential of real estate based on blockchain? I don't know so much sucessful projects in this sphere
Do you have any information regarding benefits on token holding? Will you distribute dividends to tokenholders based on revenue of rental activity and so on?
Hey, you have attractive design, seems like your designers are professional ones. Real estate revolution is coming and your product will start this revolution!
Somehow I can be the owner of the property in which I will invest money through the platform?
I do not think that you will be able to become a full-fledged owner of the property, because you buy tokens in the first place and become an investor in the company ...
Perhaps it's even better, because  you become independent from real estate problems.
having markers is almost the same as having shares in the company,and this is also a good option for income of funds that will grow in price with the growth of real estate prices
Activity: 277
Pages:
Jump to: