Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Swinca - Real-Estate Finance Revolution - page 6. (Read 24115 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Real estate began to be in great demand among investors. I think that this is not in vain, because it is the safest method of investing!
I don’t know exactly like investors, but ordinary people have the best way to invest, to buy real estate! This is the best option.
with the growth of the world's population real estate is only growing in price,it is the best investment even than gold
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
Somehow I can be the owner of the property in which I will invest money through the platform?
I do not think that you will be able to become a full-fledged owner of the property, because you buy tokens in the first place and become an investor in the company ...
As I understood earlier, if you buy property through this service, you become the full owner of your property. Am i right, team?
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Somehow I can be the owner of the property in which I will invest money through the platform?
I do not think that you will be able to become a full-fledged owner of the property, because you buy tokens in the first place and become an investor in the company ...
Activity: 68
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Real estate began to be in great demand among investors. I think that this is not in vain, because it is the safest method of investing!
You are right , real estate is the most reliable investment of money, so the requirements for companies engaged in real estate trade are very high .
Activity: 112
Tell me when will the distribution of awards on the company's bounty and when is expected to list the token?
I think that definitely after the token will be on exchange ... Although I do not understand how the cost of the token will be held. For me, this is still a huge secret.
Well, tokens will be provided with real estate and it is a very liquid asset. I think in the long term tokens will be pretty expensive.
I don’t think that real estate is high liquid asset, but in that blockchain marketplace it could make some profit.
Well, let's see what happens when the project is launched now very little information for me.
Tell me when will the distribution of awards on the company's bounty and when is expected to list the token?
I think that definitely after the token will be on exchange ... Although I do not understand how the cost of the token will be held. For me, this is still a huge secret.
Well, tokens will be provided with real estate and it is a very liquid asset. I think in the long term tokens will be pretty expensive.
I don’t think that real estate is high liquid asset, but in that blockchain marketplace it could make some profit.
Activity: 616
I think that in the future they will introduce dividends for the accumulation or use tokens to encourage investors and project users. In general, the project looks promising.
Let's see what happens in future and wait for the news from the team.
Activity: 196
Activity: 188
Activity: 122
I see that 2 million were collected and this is already very good. I hope that with such a pace they will be able to collect the necessary amount. The project looks promising.
but in fact for a project that deals with real estate is not a very large amount. But in this market it is still impressive.
I agree with you.
The current market is very difficult for  ICO sales, and the team is great that they are not afraid of difficulties and go confidently towards their goals.
Activity: 78
I want to clarify, due to what will earn the investor? What benefits can be obtained by investing in your project?
I think first of all the benefit in dividends, which you will receive directly as a token holder. This is of course not all, I hope that it will be possible to influence the development of the company in the future.
Activity: 110
I want to clarify, due to what will earn the investor? What benefits can be obtained by investing in your project?
Activity: 112
I see that 2 million were collected and this is already very good. I hope that with such a pace they will be able to collect the necessary amount. The project looks promising.
but in fact for a project that deals with real estate is not a very large amount. But in this market it is still impressive.
Activity: 294
Activity: 70
Yes, if we talk about the superiority of investment in this project - it will definitely  stable coin. Only in this way we are guaranteed not to get a dump after tokensale!
On the other hand, this is also a minus of the project, because many investors expect huge profits immediately after entering the  exchange!
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Yes, if we talk about the superiority of investment in this project - it will definitely  stable coin. Only in this way we are guaranteed not to get a dump after tokensale!
I wonder in which country the company will start its activities?
Probably it would be where that company is registered, in Switzerland.
I know that some countries do not sell real estate without documents about the place of residence. How do you solve the problem?
Pages:
Jump to: