Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Swinca - Real-Estate Finance Revolution - page 7. (Read 24074 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 1
I wonder in which country the company will start its activities?
Activity: 182
Do you think SWINCA will attract additional investment after the ico? It seems to me that business can go well and large amounts of money will be needed.
well, it all depends on how the team can present the project. if the business will understand that they receive a potential profit then of course they will invest in the project.
Well, it is also important to buy tokens on time. so you can get the maximum profit in the near future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Do you think SWINCA will attract additional investment after the ico? It seems to me that business can go well and large amounts of money will be needed.
well, it all depends on how the team can present the project. if the business will understand that they receive a potential profit then of course they will invest in the project.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
First you need to complete ICO successfully, then you will see what to do next. After all, a lot of money does not immediately come. For this you need to work ...
Activity: 70
It seems to me that now it is more important to invest in cryptocurrency than in real estate ...
crypyo makes a profit only if it grows in price. Real estate makes a profit regularly. I think that people who invest in real estate understand what I am talking about ...
Activity: 616

Since 2017 year, I have not seen similar projects with such idea. I think the team has all chances to collect the  hard cup.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
It seems to me that now it is more important to invest in cryptocurrency than in real estate ...
You should understand that investing in a cryptocurrency can bring you a large profit in a short period of time and real estate investments are more stable and safe.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Activity: 68
You probably have a very difficult situation with the legal part. After all, with regard to real estate - a lot of questions from the authorities. Big money from which they want to get%!
Yes, these fat pigs only think how to steal money from people! Nothing, with you the situation will change for the better.
Activity: 188
Wow, the team has a huge  shift! My sincere greetings guys! If it goes further, then YOU can assemble a Hard Cap!
Yes, I also noticed that recently the counter has shifted greatly, I think that they managed to attract some kind of fund. In any case it is great news, whoever it was))
Activity: 182
You probably have a very difficult situation with the legal part. After all, with regard to real estate - a lot of questions from the authorities. Big money from which they want to get%!
And I would also like to say that each country has different legislation and if the project wants to become global it will have to take into account many factors.
Activity: 196
I think that you should definitely continue the bounty campaign, especially in reddit. This is a very important fact!
Or you just want to get some tokens for free) Grin I don't think bounty plays such an important role. especially in this market.
Activity: 122
I think that you should definitely continue the bounty campaign, especially in reddit. This is a very important fact!
Activity: 78
Activity: 152
Wow, the team has a huge  shift! My sincere greetings guys! If it goes further, then YOU can assemble a Hard Cap!
Activity: 462
Almost a month, I have not seen updates on their social media accounts. I hope team will immediately report what happened and how this project will go later.

In my opinion people who create such kind of projects have a lot of work, and don’t have enough time to answer all questions.
If it is a serious project based on trust with its community , it will not be silent . In this project, the team has not given any information for a month and it is already alarming .
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
Almost a month, I have not seen updates on their social media accounts. I hope team will immediately report what happened and how this project will go later.

In my opinion people who create such kind of projects have a lot of work, and don’t have enough time to answer all questions.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
Activity: 122
I think that many investors will be disappointed that they do not earn due to the difference in rates. Perhaps experienced guys will understand that the stable coin is not a volatile currency ...
Agree that there are not enough experienced investors left. Now almost everyone owns a huge amount of information. And everyone understands where a promising project, and where not.
Pages:
Jump to: