Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Swinca - Real-Estate Finance Revolution - page 4. (Read 24074 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 1
Good idea worth seeing! Where can I read in detail about your ideas?
In the white Paper you will find everything, and even the answers to those questions that you have not yet had! You can download it here! https://www.swinca.io/
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Good idea worth seeing! Where can I read in detail about your ideas?
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I will be considered the owner of the property in which I invest through the platform?

I think, that you will be the owner of the shares in a certain way. it will look like that. you will own assets. but the main niche will be in the hands of the team.
Activity: 44
Projects that tried to implement such ideas failed. I think this is mainly due to the wrong approach. I think the guys will succeed!
This is why you decided so? I remember a lot of projects that tried to implement something in this niche, but everyone didn’t have enough ... Someone have not enough investments, someone have not good lawyers.
I think that many people may assume that this project is also havn't enough something. But I will say that SWINCA has everything for a successful start! Now you only need time to implement!
Activity: 110
Projects that tried to implement such ideas failed. I think this is mainly due to the wrong approach. I think the guys will succeed!
This is why you decided so? I remember a lot of projects that tried to implement something in this niche, but everyone didn’t have enough ... Someone have not enough investments, someone have not good lawyers.
Activity: 39
Activity: 68
I think that people who have money are not prone to risks, so they will take a long look and study this technology before investing in it. Of course, I'm talking about tokenization.
Activity: 46
What are the benefits of asset tokenization? I do not quite understand the importance of this invention.
You will not need to disclose your personal data to buy or sell an asset. Such a system will be safe and confidential. I think that people will appreciate it over time.
Activity: 44
 What are the benefits of asset tokenization? I do not quite understand the importance of this invention.
Activity: 294
I think that due to the recent growth of the market, there will be many who want to invest in real estate projects. And buy property))
The main thing is that there was a long-term growth)) Then there will be an opportunity to invest in projects and expect high profits from this.
Activity: 70
I think that due to the recent growth of the market, there will be many who want to invest in real estate projects. And buy property))
Activity: 188
But there are regulators and investors in relative safety, in contrast to the ICO, STO, IEO markets. Although the latest version of the development of projects is gaining success!
Activity: 59
I believe that the tokenization of assets in the near future can be a very successful and effective solution in our time. Moreover, now many projects can use it, and will receive the maximum from this technology.
I agree with you, I think that this can also positively affect the further development of companies that want to enter IPO.
It may be so, but I believe that teams that aspire to enter an IPO expect much more difficulties and financial costs.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
I believe that the tokenization of assets in the near future can be a very successful and effective solution in our time. Moreover, now many projects can use it, and will receive the maximum from this technology.
I agree with you, I think that this can also positively affect the further development of companies that want to enter IPO.
Activity: 58
Activity: 78
How much money can I get from 1000 dollars that I invest in the project? How can this be calculated?
I think much depends from team. If they will chouse good real estate - you can earn big money!
Activity: 68
How much money have you collected and how much money do you need to Launch SWINCA?
I think that it’s will be after ico ... So wait a little))
Activity: 152
I will be considered the owner of the property in which I invest through the platform?
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
The team does not communicate with the community at all and there is no news about the project in social networks . Collected only half of the softcapa , what the team will do next ? Everything's weird .
Activity: 122
Tell me, when will the results of the company's bounty be known? And when will the tokens be awarded to the project participants ??
Pages:
Jump to: