Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 51. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
TENX is a good token....Its a good project..we should hold this token for a long time
Activity: 60
In which countries TenX have cards now? Where I can see this list of countries where they shipping cards? Centra arested now, and Monaco will be soon  as well probably, because they dont have nothing. So, only one real project this? People received and using their cards?  Huh

no, no cards

I am already using a Revolut card, how does TenX compare? or Monaco? any experience?
Activity: 298
Merit: 10
In which countries TenX have cards now? Where I can see this list of countries where they shipping cards? Centra arested now, and Monaco will be soon  as well probably, because they dont have nothing. So, only one real project this? People received and using their cards?  Huh

no, no cards
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
I gave up on tenx, i did not receive any card after i made payments for ordering two cards since last year!

Good luck with centra or monaco.
I am trying my luck with stk token as a real life card crypto payment solution as they already have card manufactor ready and all the licences.Yeah centra and monaco are bust but the same thing can be said for tenx,i mean i paid for my card months ago and still nothing...

Centra is dust, that's right, but I still have hope for Monaco and TenX because I'm invested in both projects. Everything depends on Visa/Mastercard.

VISA and MasterCard to my opinion is a relic of the past, and it's time to move to the future and abandon these market monopolies, switch to new technologies and more favorable conditions of use with practically zero commissions

These "relics" would open the existing payment infratructure of the world for Crypto in just one step, not a single existing shop has to invest for implement a new Crypto Payment solution.
Activity: 689
Merit: 260
Their "Beta Test" starts later this summer... What do you expect? Stick with TenX and you won't regret. I enjoyed my card, everything worked like a charm. Really looking forward to the new cards.
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
I gave up on tenx, i did not receive any card after i made payments for ordering two cards since last year!

Good luck with centra or monaco.
I am trying my luck with stk token as a real life card crypto payment solution as they already have card manufactor ready and all the licences.Yeah centra and monaco are bust but the same thing can be said for tenx,i mean i paid for my card months ago and still nothing...
Activity: 42
My thoughts are the U.S. Government's Classification of Crypto as an Asset CRIPPLES Crypto as a Currency and Crypto Card projects like TenX.
This means EVERY time u pay with a Crypto Card it's considered a "Taxable Event". U sold an asset (the Crypto) when it was converted to Fiat to pay the Merchant. So for EVERY transaction u will need the cost basis from when u obtained the crypto and the sale price (when TenX converted it) to figure any gain or loss come tax time. WHO WILL WANT TO DO THAT instead of using their good ole Fiat Credit Cards?

Please set me straight if I'm wrong or AT LEAST show me how TenX intends to deal with this.

...and yes I'm a TenX bagholder in the U.S.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
Have they started sending out the new cards? If they have that would be great but i dont see any evidence to this effect. Hopefully they get the banking license soon.

No, we are all still waiting for that announcement. I think it isn't done with just the banking license, at the moment it looks for me like everything depends on VISA/Mastercard.

VISA/MasterCard has very strict policy to provide support for any blockchain related project. They should find the alternate way to make it functional otherwise it will continue with pending status.

VISA and MasterCard to my opinion is a relic of the past, and it's time to move to the future and abandon these market monopolies, switch to new technologies and more favorable conditions of use with practically zero commissions
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
question
wy do they not buy a small private bank?
Activity: 64
its a coin , i bought 4$ still now down . in my history its a only dead coin who never give me profit ...
Activity: 84
it's big project i bought 1000 when it was 2 $ but i want to buy more.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Meet the TenX team - Compliance and Legal https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fGgbOTMq4Q

In this new video series, you get to learn more about the humans behind TenX. Our first episode covers the Compliance and Legal team.
At TenX it is our mission to make virtual currencies spendable anytime anywhere.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
better hold them, never sell at a loss. Only in extreme situations such as project failures with no way back

This is good suggestion there is nothing wrong while the team is working hard to resolve the all issues and find the way to push this towards a solid growth. I also think hodl is the best choice which could help us to get recover in future there is good chance to get good news in due time.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
better hold them, never sell at a loss. Only in extreme situations such as project failures with no way back
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
If we were not in a bear market, the price would have had a nice boost. Right now we need bigger news like they have a banking licence, working cards are being posted out and/or token holders will get xx.

Agreed with you that is impact of the bearish situation that is the reason this token is still on same level even we had some big news about the future of this project. I think it will take long time to start rising when this will have working product.

Hopefully for us the good news of a banking licence etc comes when we are in a bull market so we get the maximum boost possible. That said, I would like to see working cards sent out asap so people do not continue to lose faith in this project and team.

Very much agree! As soon as the working cards start rolling out, I'm sure the price will rise again. Hopefully as promised for the existing card replacements will be first (was a happy user before the shutdown).

Hi;

There is no reason for TenX not to follow market's direction. Except Banking licence.

Kind regards

There is no need for any marketing because firstly, they need to get licence from the bank in order to issue the cards to community. Recently Centra Tech team is being arrested because they don't have any relationship with the banks, Whether Tenx team has any banking releations?
Yep, a valid license and contract with Mastercard/Visa/... is the key point of this project. Without, this project is almost worthless. At the moment the market cap is nothing more than investors hope, they will success.
I hope they can provide a reliable service soon.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
If we were not in a bear market, the price would have had a nice boost. Right now we need bigger news like they have a banking licence, working cards are being posted out and/or token holders will get xx.

Agreed with you that is impact of the bearish situation that is the reason this token is still on same level even we had some big news about the future of this project. I think it will take long time to start rising when this will have working product.

Hopefully for us the good news of a banking licence etc comes when we are in a bull market so we get the maximum boost possible. That said, I would like to see working cards sent out asap so people do not continue to lose faith in this project and team.

Very much agree! As soon as the working cards start rolling out, I'm sure the price will rise again. Hopefully as promised for the existing card replacements will be first (was a happy user before the shutdown).

Hi;

There is no reason for TenX not to follow market's direction. Except Banking licence.

Kind regards

There is no need for any marketing because firstly, they need to get licence from the bank in order to issue the cards to community. Recently Centra Tech team is being arrested because they don't have any relationship with the banks, Whether Tenx team has any banking releations?
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
Have they started sending out the new cards? If they have that would be great but i dont see any evidence to this effect. Hopefully they get the banking license soon.

No, we are all still waiting for that announcement. I think it isn't done with just the banking license, at the moment it looks for me like everything depends on VISA/Mastercard.

VISA/MasterCard has very strict policy to provide support for any blockchain related project. They should find the alternate way to make it functional otherwise it will continue with pending status.
Activity: 658
Merit: 129

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

Actually nobody received their cards yet all are into same situation and still waiting when they start delivering their promises. If you don't comfortable with current situation than you have your own goal and full freedom to do what you want.
Pages:
Jump to: