Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The First Litecoin PPS Pool (litecoinpool.org) - page 2. (Read 226814 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 1
when would it be possible to withdraw ltc to mweb addresses?
Activity: 838
Merit: 507
What about signaling MW? I am not sure if its good for LTC. May you share your thougths about this?
Signaling indicates that the pool is technically ready for MWEB. We have applied the required software changes and performed a number of tests.
I do not have a personal opinion on MW itself, but it's been in development for well over two years now, and as far as I can tell during all this time it hasn't received much opposition at all.
Activity: 748
Merit: 523
Hello pooler:

What about signaling MW? I am not sure if its good for LTC. May you share your thougths about this?

TIA.
Hi pooler,

Any chances of getting the pool's API to MinerStat so they can get accurate profits from your pool? I'm using a profit switcher and they don't have yours as choice.

They asked me, to ask you, as it seems they are not bothered to have one of the best pools in their stats, but I want. Undecided

I'll get in touch with them and see what they need.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi pooler,

Any chances of getting the pool's API to MinerStat so they can get accurate profits from your pool? I'm using a profit switcher and they don't have yours as choice.

They asked me, to ask you, as it seems they are not bothered to have one of the best pools in their stats, but I want. Undecided
Activity: 367
Merit: 100
Please add PRUX-Coin

https://miningpoolstats.stream/pruxcoin     MERGED mining

Activity: 2
Activity: 8
Thank you   Kiss THANKS
Please Can you Point me for some link or place where Shown History of LTC  Difficulty risen and the hashing power on the Litecoin network has increased ?! Some kind of timeline of this situation!
https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/litecoin-difficulty.html#1y
Thank you for you Full Answer now I am fully Understand Situation  Shocked  Huh Kiss . Please Can you Point me for some link or place where Shown History of LTC  Difficulty risen and the hashing power on the Litecoin network has increased ?! Some kind of timeline of this situation! Thank you and have a great day...  Smiley
it is a fact that an increase in difficulty leads to a decrease in rewards, but why did this happen?
miners are disabled in kazakhstan also miners are disabled in many large places,
what caused this increase, please tell me?

Difficulty has risen because the hashing power on the Litecoin network has increased. This means more and/or faster miners compared to a few months ago. As to how exactly this happened, we have no way of knowing for sure. We just know that the mining network as a whole is faster because it can now solve a block that is twice as difficult as the blocks we had last July in the same amount of time.
Hello , Thank you For Fast Blast Answer Smiley I mean I had 2519 MH/s 4 workers ( also 2 workers worked 12 hours) 08.09.21  it was 0.16 Past 24 Hours 

it is a fact that an increase in difficulty leads to a decrease in rewards, but why did this happen?
miners are disabled in kazakhstan also miners are disabled in many large places,
what caused this increase, please tell me?

08.09.21 Miner Income
https://ibb.co/YLmbND1
Past 24 hours Rewards was 0.15-0.18 LTC , ( Antminer L3+ Workers 4 , average Speed   2,500 MH/s )   But  final several month it going down to 0.10 - 0.11 LTC  - 24 Hours  what is the reason? As I know In Kazakhstan miners turned off also many big countries restricted mining and I should make miners earn more ?!

Difficulty has about doubled since last July, going from 7M to 15M, so the hash power on the network has definitely increased. And miners' rewards are inversely proportional to the network's difficulty.

Hello Dear Litecoinpool and also Users,

I am user of Litecoinpool more than year and I have a question for you please :

Past 24 hours Rewards was 0.15-0.18 LTC , ( Antminer L3+ Workers 4 , average Speed   2,500 MH/s )   But  final several month it going down to 0.10 - 0.11 LTC  - 24 Hours  what is the reason? As I know In Kazakhstan miners turned off also many big countries restricted mining and I should make miners earn more ?!

User: Beridee
Email: [email protected]

SIncerely,
George B.
Activity: 1
Hello. Help me. My machines often give this error in the log:

Rejected 036a45a3 Diff 19.2K/16384 L3 0 pool 0 (prevhash-stale)
Feb 12 15:26:55 (none) local0.notice cgminer[29444]: Rejected 1ca04f8e Diff 586K/16384 L3 0 pool 0 (prevhash-stale)
Feb 12 15:31:34 (none) local0.notice cgminer[29444]: Rejected 82033ec6 Diff 129K/65536 L3 0 pool 0 (prevhash-stale)
Feb 12 15:43:01 (none) local0.notice cgminer[29444]: Rejected b025506c Diff 95.2K/65536 L3 0 pool 0 (prevhash-stale)

And this is just a piece of text.
I understand what is connected with the pool, does it give the wrong complexity?
I don't understand how I can specify my difficulty. I have bitmain L3+
suppose password: passw
What should be added there to indicate its complexity?

P.S. I apologize if it's not clear what I'm talking about. I am writing through a translator.
Pooler, wen MWEB? Grin
Soon™ Grin
Seriously though, testing of the release candidate is already underway. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 2195
EIN: 82-3893490
Pooler, wen MWEB? Grin

^^^ this 100%

I am still pointing my scrypt miners here as well Smiley
donator
Activity: 1653
Merit: 1286
Creator of Litecoin. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.
Pooler, wen MWEB? Grin
Another reason to choose PPS: you get paid even when blocks get out of the main chain.

There was one rather long (27 blocks) chain that became orphaned 7 hours ago, and two of those blocks were found by our pool.
Did this affect your earnings? Not at all! (It only affected the pool's wallet, d'oh! Cheesy)

Here is the root of the orphaned chain:
http://blockexplorer.sytes.net/block/51eb5d3c807107c6e9dc5ba0074883b718d1a5fe48f245f8cef53eff74ee09dc

Hello , My Account At litecoinpool org found 2 blocks ,
Why Finding a block does not result in any additional reward?!

A miner's rewards are based on submitted shares, and completely independent of whether they find blocks. This is consistent with the message you quoted. See also the Beginner's Guide and the FAQ.
Another reason to choose PPS: you get paid even when blocks get out of the main chain.

There was one rather long (27 blocks) chain that became orphaned 7 hours ago, and two of those blocks were found by our pool.
Did this affect your earnings? Not at all! (It only affected the pool's wallet, d'oh! Cheesy)

Here is the root of the orphaned chain:
http://blockexplorer.sytes.net/block/51eb5d3c807107c6e9dc5ba0074883b718d1a5fe48f245f8cef53eff74ee09dc

Hello , My Account At litecoinpool org found 2 blocks ,
Why Finding a block does not result in any additional reward?!

Can anyone Help me with that question?!
Pages:
Jump to: