Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WHISKYTOKEN The First Whisky Based Cryptotoken - page 41. (Read 4358 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
happy to see new project with new concept!

Yeah, the concept is so much different from what we have seen yet. WHISKYTOKEN is not just another p2p platform or a token that can be used with no purpose. It is a real trading element. Great work by whisky team!  Smiley
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
The Whiskey Concept is nice, but why exactly whiskey? Are there any more liquid (liquid = valuable  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes) assets?

Unlike precious metals, whisky cannot be recycled. Each whisky can only be
opened and drunk once.  Shocked Grin

But it is a kind of strange concept to me... still.. maybe there are more facts that can ensure me? Huh

You should explore by yourself a WP Roll Eyes There are great examples of how whiskey can be used as a currency and a resource
https://www.whisky-token.com/whitepaper/whisky-token-whitepaper_en.pdf

OK thanks ICON, It is not that big so 1 evening can be used to gain new knowledge and ideas   Cheesy
Activity: 86
The Whiskey Concept is nice, but why exactly whiskey? Are there any more liquid (liquid = valuable  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes) assets?

But it is a kind of strange concept to me... still.. maybe there are more facts that can ensure me? Huh

You should explore by yourself a WP Roll Eyes There are great examples of how whiskey can be used as a currency and a resource
https://www.whisky-token.com/whitepaper/whisky-token-whitepaper_en.pdf
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
happy to see new project with new concept!

Activity: 86

Greetings everyone! Found your thread, what is the project basically about?

Hello sir, I am not from the core team, however may try to help you out 😉 they stand for a disruptive new possibility in the crypto currency market due to the combination of High-End Whisky and Blockchain technology! Have you watched their explainer?

Nope.. can you share a link, please?

Sure, here you go: https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=gucB-g_LYMI Smiley
Activity: 131

Hello sir, I am not from the core team, however may try to help you out 😉 they stand for a disruptive new possibility in the crypto currency market due to the combination of High-End Whisky and Blockchain technology! Have you watched their explainer?

Nope.. can you share a link, please?

Activity: 131
Activity: 5
Hey guys this is correct. We have some Advisors that come from arround the world (currently Switzerland, Austria, Russia and Poland), but the core team / founders (including me) are all based in germany. 

In the WHISKEY Project, I like the fact that the team guarantees investors that the coin will not depreciate, as well as a large discount on the token at the first purchase. I will definitely follow this project. which country is the developer of WHISKEY and where is the head office?
Basically Germany, as in WP is written that the whole team is from Germany  Cool
Activity: 58
In the WHISKEY Project, I like the fact that the team guarantees investors that the coin will not depreciate, as well as a large discount on the token at the first purchase. I will definitely follow this project. which country is the developer of WHISKEY and where is the head office?
Basically Germany, as in WP is written that the whole team is from Germany  Cool
Hi gt89_ups. Yes we do have a Telegram group. The crowdsale will start 1st December, so you are just in time! Smiley
Here is the link to our Telegram Chat: https://t.me/WHISKYTOKEN

Hello Everyone! Happy to join you! A few posts here, however this is due to the project is at the early stage, yes? I wanna join a crowdsale, do you have a Telegram group?

Thanks joining now! Cheesy ICO has just started? oh, I mean PRE_Ico Roll Eyes
Activity: 122
What is the mechanism? Can you describe it ti me? I am new here, guys
Watch the explainer, or just read the thread well. The mechanism was explained by basil-usa .  Kiss
Activity: 5
Hi gt89_ups. Yes we do have a Telegram group. The crowdsale will start 1st December, so you are just in time! Smiley
Here is the link to our Telegram Chat: https://t.me/WHISKYTOKEN

Hello Everyone! Happy to join you! A few posts here, however this is due to the project is at the early stage, yes? I wanna join a crowdsale, do you have a Telegram group?
What is the mechanism? Can you describe it ti me? I am new here, guys
Activity: 126
Activity: 154
Merit: 8
Greetings WHISKYtoken, I would like to join your campaign! You have a great idea behind you, and the best mechanisms to help investors to diversify risks! I can just imagine adding WHY in my token portfolio as a hedging risks mechanism. Very useful. Set your coins ready  Grin

Just found this project, could you explain to me, how this token may help me, watched all the materials, but can not get it Embarrassed

So it basically quite an easy concept, however only few assets on the market can boast of the presence of such function as a back up and covering by a physical assets. Basically the price of the token never plummets due to the covering of whiskey  Roll Eyes

So it is like Golden Standard like it was in the USA? And other countries?

Literally yes, it is more complicated mechanism, but I think WHY token is 100% worth to buy.
Pages:
Jump to: