Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WHISKYTOKEN The First Whisky Based Cryptotoken - page 42. (Read 4358 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Greetings WHISKYtoken, I would like to join your campaign! You have a great idea behind you, and the best mechanisms to help investors to diversify risks! I can just imagine adding WHY in my token portfolio as a hedging risks mechanism. Very useful. Set your coins ready  Grin

Just found this project, could you explain to me, how this token may help me, watched all the materials, but can not get it Embarrassed

So it basically quite an easy concept, however only few assets on the market can boast of the presence of such function as a back up and covering by a physical assets. Basically the price of the token never plummets due to the covering of whiskey  Roll Eyes

So it is like Golden Standard like it was in the USA? And other countries?
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Greetings WHISKYtoken, I would like to join your campaign! You have a great idea behind you, and the best mechanisms to help investors to diversify risks! I can just imagine adding WHY in my token portfolio as a hedging risks mechanism. Very useful. Set your coins ready  Grin

Just found this project, could you explain to me, how this token may help me, watched all the materials, but can not get it Embarrassed

So it basically quite an easy concept, however only few assets on the market can boast of the presence of such function as a back up and covering by a physical assets. Basically the price of the token never plummets due to the covering of whiskey  Roll Eyes
Activity: 43

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
copper member
Activity: 18

Media

Visit us!

Pages:
Jump to: