Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] www.bitpanda.com Buy/Sell ETH/BTC with Visa Mastercard Neteller Skrill - page 12. (Read 96187 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Terrible terrible terrible support expirience!

Since days I try to use the system they offer for verification.
But I constantly fail because my passport is from Romania and Bitpanda
does not have Romania on their list of allowed documents.

I told Bitpanda in countless emails now that IDNow - which they use, would
without a problem verify me - but it's Pitpanda itself who do not allow documents from Romania.

Which is very strange as we are part of the European Union, and Bitpanda
accepts documents from like every single place on earth.

Instead of helping me to verify I get nonstop answers which have nothing absolutely nothing to do with my problem!
They explain to me what I should do if my webcam does not work and things like that.
Which are totally beside the point. It's like they would not even read what I wrote them.

The management reacts absolutely not, and on every social media account, they use I get also ignored.

How on earth can I trust a company who is ignoring me on every social media channel,
who is unable to even answer questions correctly and which is totally unwilling to even
check the issue that I have.

I seriously don't understand them.
What is that?
Don't care about customers?
Or unable to provide correct support?
Or just racism?

I never had such trouble with a simple verification as with Bitpanda
and it's the first time ever that in 3 days of sending emails
that a company was unable to even understand that issue

And it's the first time ever that I experience from a company a
"we don't care about clients" behavior.

I'm super frustrated about them and angry about all the time I lost.
 Angry Angry Angry

If there is an eighth world wonder and you start to care
you find my account under [email protected]
Activity: 191
Merit: 200
Bitpanda Support
Hello everyone,

my name is paul and I'm new to bitpanda and also to the world of cryptocurrencies.

On friday I transferred euros from my bank account (bank transfer) but 3 days later (monday afternoon) they have still not appeared in my EuroWallet.

Is this normal?

thanks.

UPDATE: It's arrived in my Eurowallet about 6pm monday. So that's 3 and a half days.

Hello johnpaulxyz,

unfortunately the 1-2 business days needed for SEPA are working days. So when you received it on monday it means saturday and sunday in between were days the banks didn't work. So it could not reach earlier.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

Dear Bitpanda,

Do Bitpanda supports MYR from Malaysia?

Hello zedx,

unfortunately only selling would be possible then.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

Hallo therealdarkclown,

soweit ich sehen kann sind die ETH angekommen. Gibt es noch etwas zu dem du eine Frage hast?

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

On some browsers/machines, the bitpanda site appears to never complete loading. Firefox keeps showing the bouncing dot as icon for that tab. Is that a known issue? (Edit: it also happens with disabled ABP.)

Does it happen with your Firefox only? So did you try it with another computer?

On closer inspection it seems to get stuck trying to load something from zopim.com - ad or tracker?

Hello AvL42,

It is probably the chatbox. I'm not sure where the loading problems come from that end.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
Activity: 216
Merit: 100

On some browsers/machines, the bitpanda site appears to never complete loading. Firefox keeps showing the bouncing dot as icon for that tab. Is that a known issue? (Edit: it also happens with disabled ABP.)

On closer inspection it seems to get stuck trying to load something from zopim.com - ad or tracker?
Activity: 1
Hallo,
da auf mein Support Ticket (125429) nicht geantwortet wird und auch keine Telefonnummer verzeichnet ist, versuche ich es jetzt über diesen Kommunikationskanal. Ich habe gestern Nacht eine ETH Transaktion auf eine andere Plattform durchführen wollen, da ich dort über Lending ca einen EURO Betrag von 750,- erreicht hätte, da gestern ein starker Anstieg bei ETH zu erwarten war. Obwohl es von eurer Seite eine Transaktions-ID gibt (siehe Support Ticket) wird mir lediglich "Sorry, we are unable to locate this Transaction Hash" angezeigt. Hier liegt der Transaktionsfehler definitiv bei euch, da weder das Netzwerk ausgelastet ist, noch sonst meine Kollegen solche Probleme verzeichnen können. Ohne Einsicht nehmen zu können, gehe ich davon aus, dass ihr beim "GAS" falsche Einstellungen vorgenommen habt, wodurch nun meine Transaktion nicht durchgeführt werden kann bzw konnte. Ich bitte daher nun hier um umgehende Problembehebung, um nicht noch mehr Gewinneinbuße erfahren zu müssen. Vielen Dank und liebe Grüße.
Activity: 4
Dear Bitpanda,

Do Bitpanda supports MYR from Malaysia?
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
Hi Bitpanda,

can you explain more how the „Tell a friend“ works? I put the link to my friends, and I have collected ~41 Eue. How do I widraw them? Can I send them to my bitcoin address? I found somwhere else, that you have to go to buy, and buy bitcoin with voucher, but if I try to do that, i get error, that my voucher is 0 EUR. Please help me

You will need to wait until the earnings are converted to a voucher. This will probably be on Sunday night. It's an automatic procress

Regards
Activity: 2
Hi Bitpanda,

can you explain more how the „Tell a friend“ works? I put the link to my friends, and I have collected ~41 Eue. How do I widraw them? Can I send them to my bitcoin address? I found somwhere else, that you have to go to buy, and buy bitcoin with voucher, but if I try to do that, i get error, that my voucher is 0 EUR. Please help me
Activity: 2
Hello everyone,

my name is paul and I'm new to bitpanda and also to the world of cryptocurrencies.

On friday I transferred euros from my bank account (bank transfer) but 3 days later (monday afternoon) they have still not appeared in my EuroWallet.

Is this normal?

thanks.

UPDATE: It's arrived in my Eurowallet about 6pm monday. So that's 3 and a half days.
Bitpanda Support
Hello everyone,

hello,

any chance adding amazon.fr gift cards soon?

Regards

I will forward your request for consideration to the matching department.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Hi!
I sent some ETH on my bitpanda wallet 4 hours ago and now I miss my fingernails since they didn't arrive yet.
ETH wallet is in maintenance... Hope they are not gone forever?
Also I wouldn't hesitate to buy new ones, I really need them right now.
Can you tell how long you expect ETH to be in maintenance? Please?

We had to fix an urgent issue, the wallet is online again. If there is still a problem, please open a support ticket. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Hi bitpanda

My ltc withdrawal is showing as pending with 0 confirmations for hours now with no sign of the ltc anywhere but it has left my wallet.
Pid C228269910113701639

What's going on?

Ok I've done a bit of digging myself it seems when I copied and pasted the address it cut off last few digits so I retyped them myself and put a I instead of a 1 I've checked the address I put and it's not a valid address does this mean my coins are lost ? Can they be retrieved? Have they even sent? They are showing as processing with 0 confirmed. I really hope I haven't lost these as it's pretty much the last of my cash I have.
If anyone has any info feel free to message me

Refunded back to your account.
Hi!
I sent some ETH on my bitpanda wallet 4 hours ago and now I miss my fingernails since they didn't arrive yet.
ETH wallet is in maintenance... Hope they are not gone forever?
Also I wouldn't hesitate to buy new ones, I really need them right now.
Can you tell how long you expect ETH to be in maintenance? Please?
Activity: 216
Activity: 3
Hi bitpanda

My ltc withdrawal is showing as pending with 0 confirmations for hours now with no sign of the ltc anywhere but it has left my wallet.
Pid C228269910113701639

What's going on?

Ok I've done a bit of digging myself it seems when I copied and pasted the address it cut off last few digits so I retyped them myself and put a I instead of a 1 I've checked the address I put and it's not a valid address does this mean my coins are lost ? Can they be retrieved? Have they even sent? They are showing as processing with 0 confirmed. I really hope I haven't lost these as it's pretty much the last of my cash I have.
If anyone has any info feel free to message me
Activity: 3
Hi bitpanda

Pid C228269910113701639

What's going on?
Activity: 91
hello,

any chance adding amazon.fr gift cards soon?

Regards
Bitpanda Support
The service is surely a very useful one. But sadly only available to Europeans I guess. I think Bitpanda team should expand its area of operation and allow other countries to buy/sell cryptos using fiat. Between I think you guys are severely lacking the marketing element.

Hello siddartha1492,

every new country means new regulations we have to take care about. Also at the moment we have to adapt to the immensely high new influx of users coming to Bitpanda. We want to grow safely and adapt to new needs on the way.

Users worldwide can sell coins on Bitpanda.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

Hello ashler,

please send us an email to [email protected] and we will forward your question to our security department.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

Hello PrymeTyme, tfououkoi, DenisSkibi and krstps,

Is everything resolved now? We are sorry about the lately hickups of ETH. Our node had some performance problems and our developers work on it to fix it. The maintenance mode was unplanned and needed to be applied in order to prevent further confusion. At the moment we slowly were able to make it more stable and adapt to the new higher performance needs.
We are sorry about the delays.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

Hello ElmetElmet,

our developers already have this point in their plans.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

I dont get a Email for the sent confirmation

Hello Eurofighter,

Unfortunately we can not help you here. Please let us know the ticket id of your email ticket you sent to [email protected].

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

Hi Team Panda,

I have an open ticket (121966)  which urgently needs attending to relating to the transaction (trade:511176085736379610) that is awaiting your manual approval now.

Could you please approve it asap, please?

Many Thanks in advance for your speedy resolution.

Hello abiomo007,

Everything seems to be resolved already. Do you have any more questions?

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
Hi Team Panda,

I have an open ticket (121966)  which urgently needs attending to relating to the transaction (trade:511176085736379610) that is awaiting your manual approval now.

Could you please approve it asap, please?

Many Thanks in advance for your speedy resolution.
Activity: 14
I dont get a Email for the sent confirmation
Activity: 218
Tried to verify for a gold level today, unfortunately the website changes to German language, in which I am not very fluent. Any chance for it to be done in English?
Pages:
Jump to: