Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] www.bitpanda.com Buy/Sell ETH/BTC with Visa Mastercard Neteller Skrill - page 16. (Read 96187 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Can Bitpanda please confirm that some german Banks refuse transactions to your account using IBAN/BIC.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

Hello,

I made an ETH deposit

but my balance is not replenished

transaction successful

Check, please

as you see they dont care about us.  they can work with the Money for free^^
I waiting over 30 Hours for an answer to my Ticket.

Ticket Number: 95290

this is very bad

I regret sending my ETH  to them

now I have to waste my time on this problem

I will never use this service again...

Never again Bitpanda. I will contact Court next Days and get my money back. I dont care^^ If they will have trobule about Dollar 70 its their probem. For me its like 30 Minutes to do this. Im not able to spend my Money to Timewasters Bitpanda.
Activity: 257
Merit: 12

Hello,

I made an ETH deposit

transaction successful

Check, please

this is very bad

I regret sending my ETH  to them

now I have to waste my time on this problem

I will never use this service again...

Hello,

I made an ETH deposit

transaction successful

Check, please

Activity: 257
Merit: 12

Hello,

I made an ETH deposit

transaction successful

Check, please
Ich habe seit gestern ein problem mit meiner bestellung.Es heist, weil ich 2 accounts habe sei dieses problem aufgetreten.
Auf die von Bitpanda geforderte erklärung wurde bis jetzt nicht reagiert.
Was kann ich tun?
Wie kann ich meinen alten account löschen?
Wie lange kann die überprüfung in solch einem fall fauern?

Habe ähnliches Problem seit gestern. Habe eingezahlt mit dem Konto von meiner Mutter da ich für Online Banking die Daten ausm Kopf weiß. Habe denen alles gesendet per Email was verlangt wurde. Warte seit gestern auf eine Nachricht. Bisher waren die 70 Euro die ich eingezahlt habe auf die Strasse geworfen.

Danke Bitpanda

Bestelldetails

Datum 2017-12-11 19:32:09
Bestell ID T517609236257141559

Edit: Datum 2017-12-12 21:45  ---> Keine Antwort auf Support Ticket, 70 Euro bzw Coins verloren
Activity: 1
I've made a deposit on the 5th from my bank to the euro wallet and have not had any information on what is going on! No responses from anyone!
It's been stuck on pending for over a week... Not the service I was expecting.
Ich habe seit gestern ein problem mit meiner bestellung.Es heist, weil ich 2 accounts habe sei dieses problem aufgetreten.
Auf die von Bitpanda geforderte erklärung wurde bis jetzt nicht reagiert.
Was kann ich tun?
Wie kann ich meinen alten account löschen?
Wie lange kann die überprüfung in solch einem fall dauern?

Bestell ID : T487612200973024145
Datum : 2017-12-12 01:00:11

--Edit-- 12/12/2017-23:36

Bestellung ist abgeschlossen hab die bitcoins auf meiner wallet!!
Scheint wieder zu funktuonieren!!

Activity: 287
Merit: 100
from Malaysia, to the confirmation I received this message "Sorry, our service is not available in your country, but you can not confirm it to the silver level."
so how Huh? very confius to buy, when can not verification
Dear operator,
I made a deposit on BITPANDA by bank transfer on December 6th but to date nothing has been credited to my bitpanda account, why? How long will I have to wait again?

My ticket: 94523
Hi,

Gold User here, I've done some transactions and everything always went smoothly until yesterday.

Deposit blocked for 12+ hours, no replies from support. Already losing money with this.

Really disappointed with the service now.

Please check emails from me, PID F949340323809627115

Mário

Support already notified you, that the deposit will be refunded. Please see the mail for more details.

Regards

I have a Issue asweel. I sended allready an Email but no Respond no Money or Botcoins. Nothing...

Your ticket (95290) has been submitted and will be reviewed by our support team shortly.

Ihre Anfrage (95290) ist eingegangen und wird von unserem Supportteam überprüft.

Can anyone help me?
Hey i send you a private message can you please help me about an issue that i currently have
Activity: 15
Question to OP:  how fast normally your service deliver Ether from your wallet to another Ether wallets? Thank you!
ppz
Activity: 3
EDIT:

Solved, thank you

----

Hello TwinWinNerD,

I'm a happy customer of BitPanda, I think it's OK if a provider has a bit bigger spread when everything works flawlessly, but today I have a problem.

Can you please check my ETH deposit transaction with PID <>>.
It has several hundred confirmations but after several hours it still has a pending status on your site and the funds are not available.

Thanks in advance.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
Hi,

Gold User here, I've done some transactions and everything always went smoothly until yesterday.

Deposit blocked for 12+ hours, no replies from support. Already losing money with this.

Mário

Support already notified you, that the deposit will be refunded. Please see the mail for more details.

Regards
Activity: 2
Hi,

Mário
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Hello TwinWinNerD,

Sorry to bother you again but my transaction status is now canceled. I haven’t received my lost BTC back either. I’ve also tried looking up the transaction on other blockexplorers and no evidence there.

If you could let me know if this is also normal or not or know of a solution, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
C

If the transactions were dropped from memory pool and thus un-confirmable. We will send the BTC out again with a much higher fee of course. There should be a solution tomorrow. Sorry for the hassle, the Bitcoin network is sometimes a fickle bit**.

Regards
Activity: 4
Hello TwinWinNerD,

Sorry to bother you again but my transaction status is now canceled. I haven’t received my lost BTC back either. I’ve also tried looking up the transaction on other blockexplorers and no evidence there.

If you could let me know if this is also normal or not or know of a solution, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
C
Activity: 4
Hello TwinWinNerD,

Okay, thanks for the clarification and appreciate your help.

C
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Hello excaleber,
some transactions are currently unconfirmed due to the network fee rising rapidly yesterday, those transactions should confirm relatively soon (depending on the network). It's a bug on blockchain.info, you can find your transaction on every other blockexplorer: for example: https://live.blockcypher.com
Pages:
Jump to: