Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] www.bitpanda.com Buy/Sell ETH/BTC with Visa Mastercard Neteller Skrill - page 15. (Read 96187 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I am looking for a Bitfinex invitation code, happy to pay.
Activity: 10
bought for 50 €

could not for some reaseon buy for 50, had to be 49.31 so:
1. they keep 0.69
2. 5.5% fees when buying
3. the fees for BTC when sending from the wallet they make u use
to yours

ended up with 0.0031 for 49.31€
0.0017 AFTER SENDING THE money to my wallet:
pay 50€ get what ever you call that.

to hell with that 10 times over
Activity: 1
Hallo Bitpanda Team,

Ich habe meiner Frau vor 3 Tagen Geld auf ihre Euro Wallet überwiesen, das hat mit einer manuellen Bestätigung eurerseits am nächsten Tag funktioniert...

Jetzt wollte ich mir vor 2 Tagen ebenfalls etwas überweisen, jedoch bekomme ich jetzt bei meinem Account ebenfalls die Meldung mit Doppelaccount usw. Da ich jetzt bereits seit 2 Tagen warte wollte ich nachfragen ob ihr mir sagen könnt wie lange das dauern wird?

Mail:
Unsere Sicherheitsabteilung wird deine EUR Wallet Transaktion zuerst manuell überprüfen und wird sie gegebenenfalls freigeben. Wir bitten dich um Geduld bis die Prüfung beendet ist.

du hast einen oder mehrere Doppelaccounts eröffnet oder/und ein Bezahl- oder Auszahlkonto benutzt welches nicht dir gehört oder bereits in einem anderen Account benutzt wurde. Es geht dabei um den Handel 288442144523756795. Wir werden auf eine Erklärung von dir warten. Beste Grüße,

Habe gestern auch eine Nachricht über eure Homepage geschrieben aber auch hier hat sich bis dahin niemand gemeldet...ich bitte um rasche Klärung...

Mfg

Fabio
Activity: 11
Hi guys,

Hope you can help. I use Bitpanda quite a lot. Today I started an order and I kept putting in wrong number and then ran to the bathroom. When I got back there was 1 minute left on the timer. I paid successfully with my credit card and money has left my bank...however I got an email to say the order was cancelled. I think it cancelled as my payment was made. So now I have no litecoin (what I ordered) and I am missing my money?

Hoping you can help.

Thanks

Hello Murrc2,

can you please let us know the ticket if of the email ticket you sent to [email protected]?

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

Hello TwinWinNerD,

Sorry to bother you again but my transaction status is now canceled. I haven’t received my lost BTC back either. I’ve also tried looking up the transaction on other blockexplorers and no evidence there.

If you could let me know if this is also normal or not or know of a solution, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
C

If the transactions were dropped from memory pool and thus un-confirmable. We will send the BTC out again with a much higher fee of course. There should be a solution tomorrow. Sorry for the hassle, the Bitcoin network is sometimes a fickle bit**.

Regards

Regarding transfer 456164555876959247 and ticket ticket 95040

I have just seen that instead of refunding the pending payment you have taken the money from my bank account and now it appears as a charge on my balance.

As this is taking a lot of time please consider making a faster refund or paying me in bitcoins as im a trusted and verified customer, ill be happy with any option you choose but please give me some information.

I keep waiting your feedback
Regards.

Hello Javirosique,

we can not take money from your bank account without your consent. If we receive money from you then you initiated the payment. Everythin is already sat up for being refunded.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

Please take a closer look at the issue. I made the payment by card 9 days ago. The payment its not credited neither refunded.

i only get vague responses from you, or not response at all. I have contacted trough Facebook, bitcointalk, ticket, email, phone number.... and still have no idea about when am I going to get reimbursed. Not even getting a serious reply.

I also submitted bank statements to your agent over Facebook, that is the only channel you seem to reply, but no response after getting my docs

Its tiring and frustrating to deal with you.

I keep waiting your feedback, regards.

Hi folks,
thank you very much for this simple and well established bitcoin service. Very easy to use. By enabling the euro wallet service it will work very smooth.
But give me some information about your fees. You always write that fees are quite low but i do not recognize any figures.
Please - how much do you take for one withdrawal from SEPA account to your EURO Wallet vice versa. The same to creditcards, etc. Which reference rate did you use. If i compare you rates with a realtime monitor like fox trader i m not able do understand the enormous spreads.

Please - thank you very much, Kind regards Peter from Germany
Activity: 191
Merit: 200
Bitpanda Support
Hallo,

bitte entschuldigt die momentane Situation. Wir haben jetzt in den Tickets geantwortet. Außerdem haben wir auch unser Supportteam erweitert so dass solche Wartezeiten bald nicht mehr aktuell sein werden und wir wieder in gewohnter Qualität Support bieten.

Beste Grüße.
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
Hallo BitPanda Team,

Edit: Problem gelöst. Danke.

Grüße.
Activity: 3

Hello Drew8484,

please always let us know the ticket id of the email ticket you sent to [email protected]. Then we can check your case.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
[/quote]

Thank you so much for checking!! The TicketID is: 102960.
Please let me know ASAP
Best regards
Bitpanda Support
Support-Ticket 104017 - Bitte dringend mal prüfen

Ich habe mich bis zum Gold-Status verifiziert. Habe bereits am Wochenende eine erstmalige Einzahlung in Höhe von 2500Euro vorgenommen.
Es wurde auch alles bestätigt und ordnungsgemäß verbucht.

Leider kann ich heute keine erneute Einzahlung/Kauf vornehmen. Da steht ich soll zuerst eine Verifizierungsorder bis zu 2500Euro vornehmen.
Ich kann aber leider überhauptnix ordern. Auf keine Art und Weise. Huh

Bitte dringend mal prüfen und freischalten.  Vielen DAnk

Mfg Mark

Hallo Platschpitti,

das Verifizierungsorderlimit wird automatisch aufgehoben wenn wir das Geld deiner ersten Bestellung auf unserem Bankkonto erhalten haben. Danach gelten die normalen Level Gold Limits für dich.

Beste Grüße,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
Support-Ticket 104017 - Bitte dringend mal prüfen

Ich habe mich bis zum Gold-Status verifiziert. Habe bereits am Wochenende eine erstmalige Einzahlung in Höhe von 2500Euro vorgenommen.
Es wurde auch alles bestätigt und ordnungsgemäß verbucht.

Leider kann ich heute keine erneute Einzahlung/Kauf vornehmen. Da steht ich soll zuerst eine Verifizierungsorder bis zu 2500Euro vornehmen.
Ich kann aber leider überhauptnix ordern. Auf keine Art und Weise. Huh

Bitte dringend mal prüfen und freischalten.  Vielen DAnk

Mfg Mark
Bitpanda Support
Dear BITPANDA Team,

I know you had been more requests than ever BUT it's a mess the processing takes so long! I have bought BC for 6000€ and If theres been a problem - PLEASE Cancel the transaction or whatever JUST PLEASE process the transaction. EVERY DAY you let me wait to have my money back I LOSE A LOT OF MONEY.
PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU TO CANCEL THE TRANSACTION ASAP

BEST regards

Hello Drew8484,

please always let us know the ticket id of the email ticket you sent to [email protected]. Then we can check your case.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
Activity: 3
Dear BITPANDA Team,

EDIT: Problem solved, THANK YOU very much!

BEST regards

Bitpanda Support
Hi guys,

Hope you can help. I use Bitpanda quite a lot. Today I started an order and I kept putting in wrong number and then ran to the bathroom. When I got back there was 1 minute left on the timer. I paid successfully with my credit card and money has left my bank...however I got an email to say the order was cancelled. I think it cancelled as my payment was made. So now I have no litecoin (what I ordered) and I am missing my money?

Hoping you can help.

Thanks

Hello Murrc2,

can you please let us know the ticket if of the email ticket you sent to [email protected]?

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

Hello TwinWinNerD,

Sorry to bother you again but my transaction status is now canceled. I haven’t received my lost BTC back either. I’ve also tried looking up the transaction on other blockexplorers and no evidence there.

If you could let me know if this is also normal or not or know of a solution, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
C

If the transactions were dropped from memory pool and thus un-confirmable. We will send the BTC out again with a much higher fee of course. There should be a solution tomorrow. Sorry for the hassle, the Bitcoin network is sometimes a fickle bit**.

Regards

I have just seen that instead of refunding the pending payment you have taken the money from my bank account and now it appears as a charge on my balance.

As this is taking a lot of time please consider making a faster refund or paying me in bitcoins as im a trusted and verified customer, ill be happy with any option you choose but please give me some information.

Regards.

Hello Javirosique,

we can not take money from your bank account without your consent. If we receive money from you then you initiated the payment. Everythin is already sat up for being refunded.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
Activity: 2338
Merit: 757
I just created my account in BitPanda willing to sell ether for neteller instead of changing them first to bitcoin to avoid paying so much fees. The website is a trusted one but when reading all the occured issues above, i think again. I don't know how things works in your website but i need a confirmation from you DEV or from regular users.Thanks
Activity: 8
hello

how long does it take i sent eth from my wallet to my other wallet "bitpanda" that's it 4 hrs 55 mins ago and has not happened yet.
forward and confirmed by "etherscan.io"
it's normal in "bitpanda" or not

cordially
Activity: 11
Hello TwinWinNerD,

Thanks,
C

Regards

Regards.
Hi guys,

Hoping you can help.

Thanks
Activity: 4
Hello, i dont understand i have buy for 50€ btc but i receive only 34€  Huh
Why fee are so high ?? 16€ for one transaction ?? Pff

Hello, BitPandas

Have you some sort of support of any kind? On webpage is very sucesufoly hidden. On webpage can’t find anything.

And my problem. If I try to buy or sell coins after pressing the button I am back on login page with warning “Access with TOR is not allowed“?
Not to mention that my IP is static and few years the same.

Now what? I am stuck and can’t do anything. Just watch my wallet.
Even withdraw the money is problem…  Huh

Regads
          TB
Pages:
Jump to: