Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] www.bitpanda.com Buy/Sell ETH/BTC with Visa Mastercard Neteller Skrill - page 13. (Read 96187 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Same problem here, sent out ETH, shows as Finished.

No ETH and can't be found @ etherscan "Sorry, we are unable to locate this Transaction Hash"

Undecided
Activity: 5
Activity: 183
Merit: 101
Hi,

Is it just me, or transfer ETH takes a lot of time today ? Still waiting for 2 transfers done more than 1h ago. it does not appear on etherscan either.

PID's :

C822653926035989463
C174783789736398176

Thanks

Chris

HI , same here , transfered two hours ago ... etherscan is also unable to locate the tranasction hash..
i noticed my bitpanda wallet went into "maintenance mode" thou

Have the same issue, transaction status is"finished" and the ETH is gone and nowhere to be found. Transaction hash is also not available. My ETH wallet went also in a maintenance mode - any news regarding this problem?

my transaction got confirmed ..
For info, on my side it was manually accepted transactions, and you ?
Hi,

Is it just me, or transfer ETH takes a lot of time today ? Still waiting for 2 transfers done more than 1h ago. it does not appear on etherscan either.

PID's :

C822653926035989463
C174783789736398176

Thanks

Chris

HI , same here , transfered two hours ago ... etherscan is also unable to locate the tranasction hash..

Have the same issue, transaction status is"finished" and the ETH is gone and nowhere to be found. Transaction hash is also not available. My ETH wallet went also in a maintenance mode - any news regarding this problem?
Hi,

PID's :

C822653926035989463
C174783789736398176

Thanks

Chris

thx for your feedback, glad I'm not the only one  Grin
Activity: 183
Merit: 101
Hi,

PID's :

C822653926035989463
C174783789736398176

Thanks

Chris

Hi,

PID's :

C822653926035989463
C174783789736398176

Thanks

Chris
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
The service is surely a very useful one. But sadly only available to Europeans I guess. I think Bitpanda team should expand its area of operation and allow other countries to buy/sell cryptos using fiat. Between I think you guys are severely lacking the marketing element.
Activity: 51
Merit: 2
Hi,

I am so far satisfied with BitPanda but I'd like to clarify something: is the fiat currency (i.e. the EURO stored in our Euro Wallet) insured?

In Coinbase they have this disclaimer:

Fiat Currency

Coinbase stores all customer fiat currency (government-issued currency) in segregated, custodial bank accounts. The funds held in those accounts belong to Coinbase’s customers - not to Coinbase.

If you are a United States resident, your Coinbase USD Wallet is covered by FDIC insurance, up to a maximum of $250,000.

Even if Coinbase were to become insolvent, the funds held in the custodial bank accounts could not be claimed by Coinbase or its creditors. The funds held in those accounts would be returnable to Coinbase’s customers.

Do we have the same protection for our money in the Euro wallet?

Hi BitPanda, still waiting for a confirmation on this. Thank you.
Activity: 191
Merit: 200
Bitpanda Support
Ich hab gestern 50 € Bitpanda gekauft, hab dann BTC geholt und konnte diese dann nicht beheben. Habe dann die BTC verkauft und wollte LTC kaufen, also eh noch mehr minus machen. Dann wurde eine Bestätigung per Telefon verlangt. Die Nummer existiert jedoch nicht mehr.
Kann ich mir die 50 € jetzt aufzeichnen oder kann man meine Nummer ändern ?

Sind sicher schon einige Tickets offen, weil ich dachte euer Chatfenster ist ein Livesupport , das hier ist die erste Ticketnummer:114221

Wär super wenn das endlich gelöst wird, bevor der kurs weiter steigt und ich letztlich 10€ für meine 50  € bekomme.

Hallo guglhupfrudi,

soweit ich sehe wurde das Problem bereits mit dem Support gelöst. Wenn du noch Fragen hast antworte einfach im Ticket.

Beste Grüße und ein frohes neues Jahr,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

is PAYPAL still supported?
because i wana sell some BTC but didnt find any PAYPAL option and i search in google that BitPanda support PAYPAL
please reply

Hello DONcoinDEV,

unfortunately paypal changed their policy so we can't offer them anymore.

Best regards and a happy new year,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

Hi,

i saw in your website when i want to register, only EUROPE account can BUY BTC. because i'm from outside EUROPE but want to buy BTC.
can i still buy BTC from you?

Thank You

Hello kxygol,

unfortunately that won't be possible because you will not be able to verify to level bronze already.

Best regards and happy new year,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
Activity: 2
Hi,

i saw in your website when i want to register, only EUROPE account can BUY BTC. because i'm from outside EUROPE but want to buy BTC.
can i still buy BTC from you?

Thank You
Activity: 37
is PAYPAL still supported?
because i wana sell some BTC but didnt find any PAYPAL option and i search in google that BitPanda support PAYPAL
please reply
Activity: 21
Hello kenipar67,

I answered your ticket and took it over. Please answer to the ticket if you need to send infos.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

The money is in my bitpanda account, thanks for your help Smiley
Activity: 51
Merit: 2
Hi,

I am so far satisfied with BitPanda but I'd like to clarify something: is the fiat currency (i.e. the EURO stored in our Euro Wallet) insured?

In Coinbase they have this disclaimer:

Fiat Currency

Coinbase stores all customer fiat currency (government-issued currency) in segregated, custodial bank accounts. The funds held in those accounts belong to Coinbase’s customers - not to Coinbase.

If you are a United States resident, your Coinbase USD Wallet is covered by FDIC insurance, up to a maximum of $250,000.

Even if Coinbase were to become insolvent, the funds held in the custodial bank accounts could not be claimed by Coinbase or its creditors. The funds held in those accounts would be returnable to Coinbase’s customers.

Do we have the same protection for our money in the Euro wallet?
Bitpanda Support
I just sent a SEPA to my Euro Wallet without a reference number. My stupid mistake ...

The support team has been in touch (ticket 114125), waiting for the transfer to complete. Hopefully when it arrives it can be assigned to my BitPanda account. I like them, so I am hoping for the best.

Hello bitdem()n,

I sent you some more infos to your ticket.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

Hallo,

ich hatte am 20.12 Ether zu meiner Einzahlungsadresse bei euch gesendet, die bei euch auch angekommen sind und von der Adresse bei euch auch wieder abgebucht wurden. Jedoch wurden mir die eingezahlten Ether nie auf mein Bitpanda-Konto gutgeschrieben.
Ich hatte noch am selben Tag ein Ticket (#107508) erstellt, in dem das Problem näher beschrieben ist. Dieses wurde aber leider bis heute noch nicht bearbeitet.

Grüße

Hallo jbbitcoin,

ich habe dir auf dein Ticket geantwortet. Das Hindernis ist mittlerweile entfernt und du solltest deine ETH jetzt sehen können.

Beste Grüße,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

Hello Team Panda,

I have 2 open tickets (112155 and 111296) and related these tickets, I have 3 transactions (T766406162017395021, T339891379235865765, T728894560770020761) that are waiting for your manual approval now.

Could you please approve them, please?

Thanks

Hello cielorosso1343,

looks like everything is sorted out already. Please let me know if some point is still open.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

Hello Sebastian,

My tickets are closed and all my issues solved except my waiting refund related to the ticket of 111296. When will refund the amount to my credit card?

Best Regards

Hello cielorosso1343,

the refund was already sent out on the 25th. It was a bank holiday so it should show up in this week.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
Activity: 7

Hello Team Panda,

I have 2 open tickets (112155 and 111296) and related these tickets, I have 3 transactions (T766406162017395021, T339891379235865765, T728894560770020761) that are waiting for your manual approval now.

Could you please approve them, please?

Thanks

Hello cielorosso1343,

looks like everything is sorted out already. Please let me know if some point is still open.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

Hello Sebastian,

My tickets are closed and all my issues solved except my waiting refund related to the ticket of 111296. When will refund the amount to my credit card?

Best Regards
Activity: 2
Problem wurde behoben und es gab noch einen 5€ Gutschein Smiley

Hallo,

ich hatte am 20.12 Ether zu meiner Einzahlungsadresse bei euch gesendet, die bei euch auch angekommen sind und von der Adresse bei euch auch wieder abgebucht wurden. Jedoch wurden mir die eingezahlten Ether nie auf mein Bitpanda-Konto gutgeschrieben.
Ich hatte noch am selben Tag ein Ticket (#107508) erstellt, in dem das Problem näher beschrieben ist. Dieses wurde aber leider bis heute noch nicht bearbeitet.

Grüße
I just sent a SEPA to my Euro Wallet without a reference number. My stupid mistake ...

The support team has been in touch (ticket 114125), waiting for the transfer to complete. Hopefully when it arrives it can be assigned to my BitPanda account. I like them, so I am hoping for the best.
Bitpanda Support
Bitpanda status for this withdrawal says 'FINISHED' and sent to my bank account, on checking, there is NO money in my account, called my bank and they have no knowledge of the transaction!!

Hello accountuks,

please note that SEPA takes 1-2 business days to reach. In the last time there were a lot of days where banks didn't work. If you requested the withdraw longer ago then please let us know the ticket id of the email ticket you sent to [email protected].

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
Pages:
Jump to: