Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] www.bitpanda.com Buy/Sell ETH/BTC with Visa Mastercard Neteller Skrill - page 26. (Read 96187 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
@TwinWinNerD,

Few questions from my side:

- As I understand you do not offer an Ethereum wallet, is there a service in EU / AT you would recommend?
- By staying only on Bitpanda the only way to get Ethereum is to first buy Bitcoin and then transfer to Ethereum and back again correct?
- Can you set limit price orders in your platform? In most trading platforms this is a very useful feature.
https://www.sec.gov/fast-answers/answerslimithtm.html

Thanks for your input!
Activity: 2
Hi,

I've purchased bitcoins using bitpanda: order 954977975358773434. (support ticket 38138)
There was some problem with the exact name of my bitpanda account and bankaccount (it also mentions my wife's name).

They asked me for a photo of my ID + bankcard, which I send some days ago.
But still I have not received my bitcoins!

this is not fast and reliable, please look into this.
This isn't good for bitpanda.

kind regards,
Tom Briers
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
Perfect, transaction ok !

Ps : It would take more information on your site, because as a buyer it is quite worrying.

You are absolutely right. We should have sent out the tweet earlier!
Activity: 3
Perfect, transaction ok !

Ps : It would take more information on your site, because as a buyer it is quite worrying.
Thank you for this fast answer. Thus I am going to wait, and I would make a return in a few days.

Regards
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Hello martinmartin,

sorry for the hassle, due to the overload on the ETH blockchain today there were some problems with sending ETH. We are currently working on fixing all the TX, don't worry, you will receive your coins asap.

Regards
I have just purchased 1000€ of ETH towards my coinbase wallet with a VISA. My payment was validated. I received an e-mail of confirmation with a link http://etherscan.io where there is a message "There are no matching entries". I realized my transaction at about 2 pm... Status in the history is "Finished".

There is no customer service on the web site ? How am I to suppose to get back my ETH ?

Order ID 977197546573827476
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
We don't even verify any customers at all, we only use the external partners. Sorry you had this experience with our external partners.

Regards
Activity: 5
Bitpanda is not Racist!!

Bitpanda based on Austria, it's no wonder that they are racists like hell. During live ID verification, as soon as they see you are brown asian looking guy, you are booted out. Twice I tried and twice they boot me out. Damn racist Bitpanda!

However with Cubits live ID verification I had not problem and they were really nice people.

Hello moneycloud,

sorry that you had this experience, but I can guarantee you that there is no issue with being another skin color. We are using 2 external verification services: IDnow and Verify-u, and its their daily routine with verifying customers from all over the world. If you send me your email address, we can check what the problem was. Most likely it was a bad internet connection or missing audio/video.

Regards

Oh Please! I have a very high speed internet connection by UnityMedia and I am living in Germany.  So, internet connection is not the issue.  While having live ID verification an hour ago,  Just after I was booted out twice by Bitpanda, I had another Live ID verification by Cubits. And with Cubits it went smoothly and they were really nice people. So, how come I could have Live ID verification with Cubits but not you?!! Anyway, I lost interests in Bitpanda and  I don't need to contact you as I am already being approved by Cubits,  Bye Racist!!

As I said we are using IDnow for verification. It's actually the same provider for verification as cubits uses, so I don't see how your theory could even be possible.

anyway, I wish you a great week!

Yes, I know same provider by IDnow but not same people. That's the difference! I waited for about 15mins and the live Video was continuously running and then a lady appeared and as soon as she saw me, Live video was gone. At first, I thought it could be connection problem but then I tried again waiting for another 15 mins and this time was middle age man wearing glasses. He too disappeared as soon as he saw me.  Just right after Bitpanda booted me out, I waited for about 3 mins with Cubits live ID verification and it went smoothly.  You know, I can senses the  repulsiveness displayed by you from miles away and also you can sense when you are being discriminated. I believe it's not the employees faults, they follow as ordered by employers. I really don't take very well when someone discriminate me and I have being feeling very very bad mood till now since the incident with Bitpanda. And people here need to know who Bitpanda really is.  
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Bitpanda is not Racist!!

Bitpanda based on Austria, it's no wonder that they are racists like hell. During live ID verification, as soon as they see you are brown asian looking guy, you are booted out. Twice I tried and twice they boot me out. Damn racist Bitpanda!

However with Cubits live ID verification I had not problem and they were really nice people.

Hello moneycloud,

sorry that you had this experience, but I can guarantee you that there is no issue with being another skin color. We are using 2 external verification services: IDnow and Verify-u, and its their daily routine with verifying customers from all over the world. If you send me your email address, we can check what the problem was. Most likely it was a bad internet connection or missing audio/video.

Regards

Oh Please! I have a very high speed internet connection by UnityMedia and I am living in Germany.  So, internet connection is not the issue.  While having live ID verification an hour ago,  Just after I was booted out twice by Bitpanda, I had another Live ID verification by Cubits. And with Cubits it went smoothly and they were really nice people. So, how come I could have Live ID verification with Cubits but not you?!! Anyway, I lost interests in Bitpanda and  I don't need to contact you as I am already being approved by Cubits,  Bye Racist!!

As I said we are using IDnow for verification. It's actually the same provider for verification as cubits uses, so I don't see how your theory could even be possible.

anyway, I wish you a great week!
Bitpanda is not Racist!!

Hello moneycloud,

Regards

legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Bitpanda is not Racist!!

Hello moneycloud,

Regards
Bitpanda is a Racist!!

Activity: 221
Merit: 100
Hi @ all.

perhaps here i find some Help, the support dont answer.

Did i have a static BTC / ETH adress on Bitpanda so that i can payout my weekly mining payouts ?

Becouse Jaxx etc change every Time the incoming adress...

Thank you
Activity: 19
How can i change my email on bitpanda?
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
Bought a 500€ Amazon.de voucher.

Everything went fine.

I'll take this chance to ask how amazon vouchers "work".

Does one need an amazon account to buy vouchers? (Or can I buy one and then just print out the code and give it to someone else as a BD surprise, i.e. without having to ask them for their account, first?)

Does one need an amazon account to use vouchers? (Or does one need an account, anyway, to buy stuff there?)

Mostly out of curiosity - I haven't ever bought from amazon, myself, but if a friend of mine already has, I might eventually buy a voucher here...
Bought a 500€ Amazon.de voucher.

Everything went fine.
LBX
Activity: 1025
Merit: 534
A
Which countries are supported?
I only see the Republic of Austria
Activity: 2
Can you please confirm that buying bitcoins is not possible for people outside Europe. And what do you mean by Europe: EU, Euro area, Europe as a continent?

I'm asking because before you pay you can see the message "NOTE: Customers worldwide can sell Bitcoins to BitPanda! Customers from Europe can buy Bitcoins on BitPanda!"

Thanks
Activity: 21
can I sell etherium and get paid via Skrill? I don't live in Europe btw.

thanks
Pages:
Jump to: