Author

Topic: [ANN] Zcoin (XZC) - Implementing ZKP privacy without trusted setup - page 194. (Read 663229 times)

Activity: 233
Merit: 100
Ive been pro XZC for so long, but then again in this bull crypto market you cant just wait for that one special coin.... the gains are made elsewhere right now...

I have been in and out of xzc a couple times now... im getting in again as we move towards mtp... But really the dev team should try to get some marketing going, and fight their way into Poloniex and Coinbase if any hodlers of Zcoin want to see some ROI this year...

You cant blame people for investing elsewhere if the Zcoin youtube channel hasnt produced a single activity for months in a row.... Marketing is also part of the equation, not just the development.... Zcoin really sucks at this and it speaks of their all round competence, or rather lack thereof...

Meanwhile Zcash is more than $200 per coin...SMH.... you cant deny thats a loss for Zcoin... its like you have an amazing football team that gets no exposure, nobody knows they exist... so no money for the team to invest in a better training complex, gear etc.. and therefor the Team still plays third division on saturday afternoon... And you believe they will suddenly rise up and win the champions league after August...? you are dreaming....

Great news came and passed on both the MTP and the Ethereum integration... Still no marketing, barely any info coming from devs... its bad play honestly... still i believe in the tech superiority and thus for a better future.

Zcoin devs wake up a little and start announcing what you are developing... it will be better for all that support you! Good Luck!

a well comment sir Smiley it's like what i want to said too, so i will just quote, so it can be read by more people

anyway for me i think wont get more coin for now, though i dont have any intention to sell my coin, will wait hope it's turn 0.1 btc in the future

seriously dev should hear community more often than now, i also believe MTP are a great feature for cryptocurrency, but in time developer focus all it's resource to build MTP , many little aspect are crumbling and thats why zcoin get low price from day to day
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
What a sad thing. Page after page of people looking for involvement from devs. MTP now 1 month late. And the devs - despite the 20% slice of the pie - cannot be bothered to interact with the community on a daily basis?

Shame on you.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
ZCoin community

Dmitry Bogatov arrested by Russian authorities
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1926575.0

we will host Tor .exit node for you one month

donate $20 bitcoin 1NdPTtvkHdhzx2SUVnvx5TWdeNEC8cEjFn

server named freeBogatov or KAction

demo atlas.torproject.org/#details/5055DFEDFAA4B7134CDCE10776E911E5617776A6

idea if one server switched off will build 100 more

help freebogatov.org/en/

Run a Tor relay with nickname that contains Bogatov or KAction in solidarity.

Tor activists have launched a flashmob on April 12 and call all Tor relay administrators to run or rename their relays using #freeBogatov or #KAction.

Tor Project website has a guide on how to do it. You can run relay at your home (In that case it recommended to not run an exit relay, but middle relay, that way no negative activity will come from your IP.

You can also limit bandwidth if you don't want to give full bandwidth to the Tor network) or rent a server. Here is a list of hosters tried by activists who are running Tor relays. As for April 18, 45 relays and exit nodes have been launched in solidarity with Dmitry. See here and here to view the lists of relays.

link to your coin or project added to contact  good for social media promotion

every community raised total of $20 donation value we will build Tor .exit server one month hosting

ZCoin(XZC) a36ykLdzSPsTUcjfWrHZvUdTp8niJp5yJD

#freeBogatov  #KAction

freeBogatov and KAction funded servers list https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19190714
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046
After MTP and the announcement of the Znodes, serious things can begin!
I think so, but when will the new MTP version of ZCoin.
Now, it's make a long time...
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
We've got renters looking for more lyra2z hashrate. Rental rates always earn slightly more BTC than the coin profitability so hoping some more miners will point to http://www.zpool.ca/site/gomining?algo=lyra2z

Cheers
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
I agree with you but not on everything ..

What interest today to have a lot of light and attention if your algorithm is not well decentralized .. and that the network is still young and fragile ..

After MTP and the announcement of the Znodes, serious things can begin!

There is no point in doing communication and marketing, if the technology is not yet ready. And MTP is right for that! Wink

However after this step it will actually have to seriously start the marketing .. but I am not worried, I think that everything the team is doing is thinking! All is calculated in spite of some errors of youth! Wink
Activity: 392
Ive been pro XZC for so long, but then again in this bull crypto market you cant just wait for that one special coin.... the gains are made elsewhere right now...

I have been in and out of xzc a couple times now... im getting in again as we move towards mtp... But really the dev team should try to get some marketing going, and fight their way into Poloniex and Coinbase if any hodlers of Zcoin want to see some ROI this year...

You cant blame people for investing elsewhere if the Zcoin youtube channel hasnt produced a single activity for months in a row.... Marketing is also part of the equation, not just the development.... Zcoin really sucks at this and it speaks of their all round competence, or rather lack thereof...

Meanwhile Zcash is more than $200 per coin...SMH.... you cant deny thats a loss for Zcoin... its like you have an amazing football team that gets no exposure, nobody knows they exist... so no money for the team to invest in a better training complex, gear etc.. and therefor the Team still plays third division on saturday afternoon... And you believe they will suddenly rise up and win the champions league after August...? you are dreaming....

Great news came and passed on both the MTP and the Ethereum integration... Still no marketing, barely any info coming from devs... its bad play honestly... still i believe in the tech superiority and thus for a better future.

Zcoin devs wake up a little and start announcing what you are developing... it will be better for all that support you! Good Luck!

i have to say, as crypto becomes real bizznez it starts to spread the "fun" or semi serious projects from the real working ones. alot of money is pooring into this cryptospace, but real investors want real products.
Activity: 138
Merit: 101

Activity: 243
Activity: 255
So..this is a really good coin, but there is no demand. Mine and dump mine and dump mine and dump!

What can we do?    Huh

Bitcoins emission curve was good for 2010, but maybe not for 2016

Just keep patient, Guy. This is a good chance to get some cheap coins before it grows up.
Because of MTP is not yet released for public test so some investors are impatient to hold it for a while but They will feel regretful about this fact.
Activity: 340
So..this is a really good coin, but there is no demand. Mine and dump mine and dump mine and dump!

What can we do?    Huh

Bitcoins emission curve was good for 2010, but maybe not for 2016
Activity: 180

The Zcoin will be one of the best projects in the world of crypto currencies.

- Excellent team
- Amazing Roadmap
- Strong support from the Chinese people

If the Americans and Europeans stop confusing Zcash and Zcoin, it would already be a very good point! Zcoin's article on cointelegraph did not help .. Putting the wrong logo on the piece in the early hours of broadcasting the article .. this is an unforgivable mistake! Another free article would be a very good thing to be forgiven!

However, when the rocket takes off, people will learn better, and it will be a magic gear!

Personally, I'm waiting, and I'll watch the high-speed train go by! Grin

You can give me some coffee! Wink

Good comment. I like your post. Zcoin will be a potential project in next years.
We are waiting for MTP algo released next month and we can see how good is this zcoin for crypto world.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
ZCoin community

Dmitry Bogatov arrested by Russian authorities
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1926575.0

we will host Tor .exit node for you one month

donate $20 bitcoin 1NdPTtvkHdhzx2SUVnvx5TWdeNEC8cEjFn

server named freeBogatov or KAction

demo atlas.torproject.org/#details/5055DFEDFAA4B7134CDCE10776E911E5617776A6

idea if one server switched off will build 100 more

help freebogatov.org/en/

Run a Tor relay with nickname that contains Bogatov or KAction in solidarity.

Tor activists have launched a flashmob on April 12 and call all Tor relay administrators to run or rename their relays using #freeBogatov or #KAction.

Tor Project website has a guide on how to do it. You can run relay at your home (In that case it recommended to not run an exit relay, but middle relay, that way no negative activity will come from your IP.

You can also limit bandwidth if you don't want to give full bandwidth to the Tor network) or rent a server. Here is a list of hosters tried by activists who are running Tor relays. As for April 18, 45 relays and exit nodes have been launched in solidarity with Dmitry. See here and here to view the lists of relays.

link to your coin or project added to contact  good for social media promotion

every community raised total of $20 donation value we will build Tor .exit server one month hosting

ZCoin(XZC) a36ykLdzSPsTUcjfWrHZvUdTp8niJp5yJD

#freeBogatov  #KAction
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

The Zcoin will be one of the best projects in the world of crypto currencies.

- Excellent team
- Amazing Roadmap
- Strong support from the Chinese people

If the Americans and Europeans stop confusing Zcash and Zcoin, it would already be a very good point! Zcoin's article on cointelegraph did not help .. Putting the wrong logo on the piece in the early hours of broadcasting the article .. this is an unforgivable mistake! Another free article would be a very good thing to be forgiven!

However, when the rocket takes off, people will learn better, and it will be a magic gear!

Personally, I'm waiting, and I'll watch the high-speed train go by! Grin

You can give me some coffee! Wink

Activity: 490
Merit: 262
The World’s First Blockchain Core
It's impossible to rush the MTP under investor pressure.
      I hope developers show that there is no bug, and very, very good MTP,            even if it's delayed until July,

I think it will be possible to release next month. I can see the buying power appeared on the bittrex exchange.
This is a good signal for new actions coming next month. Be the first people to collect cheap coins .

I don't think so. It's being down and I must wait for a while to see what happens next.
I can not see any updates about the MTP news from Dev , maybe it will be delayed for another month.

No. it must be much higher in next days . I can guess that MTP will be launched for public testing next month.
just keep patient and collect more cheap zcoins before it's on a big race. Do not hesitate to join it now.
Activity: 122
      I hope developers show that there is no bug, and very, very good MTP,            even if it's delayed until July,

I think it will be possible to release next month. I can see the buying power appeared on the bittrex exchange.
This is a good signal for new actions coming next month. Be the first people to collect cheap coins .

I don't think so. It's being down and I must wait for a while to see what happens next.
I can not see any updates about the MTP news from Dev , maybe it will be delayed for another month.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Probably not the best place to ask, but does anyone know of a good CUDA miner that would work for old Nvidia cards? I tried the one listed on Suprnova but it just crashes.
Activity: 358

Its mtp development is pretty good  Smiley
Activity: 401
Merit: 257
      I hope developers show that there is no bug, and very, very good MTP,            even if it's delayed until July,

Activity: 199
      I hope developers show that there is no bug, and very, very good MTP,            even if it's delayed until July,
Jump to: