Author

Topic: [ANN] Zcoin (XZC) - Implementing ZKP privacy without trusted setup - page 195. (Read 663229 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
what was the ICO price please?
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
wow Zcash news amazing! moon is also coming for XZC I think!!! omg!!!!

I can understand what you said but this coin is being deeply down so many investors are scared of this problem.
I will continue to wait for more new actions from Dev and Team to collect more coins . I hope you are right .

if you don't buy zcoin now then you will never get a good chance to buy some cheap coins.
I can see the price rising up highly especially it's close to the date of MTP released in next month.

I can confirm that Zcoin is rising up higher now and it still continues to increase much more.
I can see some big buy walls in the bittrex exchange. It seems zcoin is on the uptrend now.
Activity: 255

I can understand what you said but this coin is being deeply down so many investors are scared of this problem.
I will continue to wait for more new actions from Dev and Team to collect more coins . I hope you are right .

if you don't buy zcoin now then you will never get a good chance to buy some cheap coins.
I can see the price rising up highly especially it's close to the date of MTP released in next month.
Activity: 199
Not because of the pressure of investors rush to the mainnet launch of MTP, ignore the pressure of investors. Even after July launch does not matter, it is important to provide excellent MTP.
Activity: 350
Zcoin is the best anonymity technology available.

The team is excellent! The price will follow ..

The only thing this requires for buyers is patience!

The Zcoin is gold! The potential is absolutely huge, believe me!

yes, you are right . Zcoin is a promising project and especially it will be hot coin after MTP and Masternode are officially released.
The patience is a key of Success and we should buy and hold cheap coins as many as possible.

i totally agree, wait and see
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Don't you remember XBC? just because it has similar name to Bitcoin it went 3000%!  Why can't similar happen to Zcoin?  And besides, deeply down coin can be very attractive because it might even go up by itself without any news!
Activity: 168

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
The World’s First Blockchain Core

yes, you are right . Zcoin is a promising project and especially it will be hot coin after MTP and Masternode are officially released.
The patience is a key of Success and we should buy and hold cheap coins as many as possible.
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

Activity: 1554
Merit: 297
i hold alot of XZC and im waiting for the big moon time.
is there any news coming or so? imo this is better than ZEC
Yes, You will get a big profit after MTP released .
This is a good chance to own more cheap zcoins before it can reach 0.01btc in next days.
since the start of XZC everybody tells about 0.01 price. But I agree, that this coin has a pig potential. We are waiting MTP.
pig or big potential?  Grin
I'm joking waiting for the price 0.01 BTC  Roll Eyes
Activity: 742
Merit: 257
And we go again.
This is a good chance to own more cheap zcoins before it can reach 0.01btc in next days.
since the start of XZC everybody tells about 0.01 price. But I agree, that this coin has a pig potential. We are waiting MTP.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
CoinMarketCap, a website, lists more than 800, from ArcticCoin, an obscure Russian currency, to ZCoin, which boasts added privacy.

Maybe because they speak about altcoin from A to Z. Lucky for Zcoin  Grin
Activity: 1554
Merit: 297
@zcoinofficial: I'm waiting news about MTP test and development! When will MTP be released?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 210
Activity: 686
Merit: 320
Regarding the "Incentivized Nodes" in the roadmap. Will the network/coin continue to operate without them. i.e. in the case where all of them are taken offline for whatever reason?
Activity: 1004
Merit: 268
Firo (FIRO)
hi guys.

finally got my wallet up and running!  sent a few XZCs into it from trex.  then i was poking around as a total newbie and hit "Mint Zerocoin" button a couple times and see that i sent 1 XCN to empty addresses.

does this coins come back to me?  or did i just burn them or something?

thanks

Nope they're burnt. But you can redeem them again but hitting on Zerocoin spend. Tongue and they will be newly anonymized.
Jump to: