Author

Topic: [ANN][ABT] ArcBlock - BORN FOR BLOCKCHAIN 3.0 - page 123. (Read 46356 times)

copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 278
Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee
I was glad to be part of this project I hope that the roadmap execute without any problem arise, like other crypto-currency that stuck the executing of roadmap because of some misunderstanding they can't even clarify, whether it is for bounty, management, supply, etcetera.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Good project . ARC in blockchain is very nice !
Activity: 118
Merit: 11
I was not able to find the whitepaper, Not sure the page load partially.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
Your team is relatively small if we compare it with recent crypto projects. Are you planning to expand it in the near future since you will need a lot of manpower in order to develop your project like you planed.
Activity: 210
I think this project is one of the best in crypto this year! now with a successful crowdsale just sit and watch it happen, all the naysayers will cry later this year
Activity: 294
Hi, What percentage of premine token be allocated for the airdrop ?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I like the novel approach of this project regarding Blocklets.

Two questions for the ArcBlock team:
1. The white paper's Acknowledgement mentions the Arc development team. Who is in the development team?
2. Could you describe how the Public sale will take place? Do I need to fill in a form regarding KYC? Will you get your tokens immediately or at the end of the sale period? Does it look like IOTA or EOS his ICO?

Edit: Third question, now I'm on it anyway Smiley
3. Is there any proof you guys have code ready? Can I review the source code somewhere?
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
For ArcBlock's Vietnamese fan: How to join signature campaign with ArcBlock?

ArcBlock is the hottest project in early 2018, and if you love it (more than love me Smiley) and you want to spread a word for ArcBlock?

You can join signature campaign, create posts and comments on forum Bitcointalk, you can help ArcBlock be closer with community. it shows your love for this cool project and ArcBlock will pay for your work, if you work hardly!

So, you want, but you don't know how to join signature campaign? Don't worry, I can help you. I wrote a tutorial and you can read it. Free! I hope you are a Vietnamese, because this is article for them Smiley

https://goo.gl/tVGvvK

All for ArcBlock!
please, the link to the bounty page. thank you
This is ArcBlock's bounty thread. You can join all of campaigns to spread a word for ArcBlock because this is biggest project in 2018. The new Blockchain platform will raise power of this technology!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-arcblock-born-for-blockchain-30-end-2704656
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
please, the link to the bounty page. thank you
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Wish I will get Arcblock Bounty! That's great project of the future! Smiley
Your idea of Open Chain is interesting, I love it, maybe it's better than SideChain of Lineage!
Do you have any test, which show transactions speed of ArcBlock Blockchain?
Activity: 252
Merit: 117
It looks like ArcBlock aim to spread to the main markets when your team focus on these languages: Chinese,English,Korean,Japanese and Vietnamese.
But I just wonder why Arabic is not that big?
They do not give priority to it. But you can still promote them. Do you understand what I say?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
hello
our registrations for prevate sale will beginon 12th january until 28 january 2018.
and for public sale will begin on 3rd february until 10th february 2018
and site will update on  next days

Hello, I heard from telegram that Chinese and American cannot join in the ICO. Is that true?
Where can I find more details about these?  Huh Huh
Activity: 672
Merit: 154
Blockchain Evangelist.
It looks like ArcBlock aim to spread to the main markets when your team focus on these languages: Chinese,English,Korean,Japanese and Vietnamese.
But I just wonder why Arabic is not that big?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
hello
our registrations for prevate sale will beginon 12th january until 28 january 2018.
and for public sale will begin on 3rd february until 10th february 2018
and site will update on  next days

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
ArcBlock's primary goal is to remove the barriers that have slowed blockchain adoption among the general public.This is a very nice change and cost efficiency and time
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
Very interesting project. So does a "self-evolving ecosystem" mean that ArcBlock is blockchain agnostic and can easily adopt new technologies such as DAGs?
DAG isn't new. It's already being adapted and used by IOTA tangle. What makes this project amazing is the vast addition of features and use-cases for it's own blockchain eco-system. And we know how successful every blockchain technologies out there.

I am just a bit curious about the develop status. So far we only have a white paper, right?
Do we have a GitHub to show the code/source?
And it's now very close to the first round ICO. Do we have the smart contact for selling tokens getting audit?
Any instruction for how to participate in the ICO?
Activity: 141
Merit: 1
Activity: 1204
Merit: 288
Jump to: