Author

Topic: [ANN][ABT] ArcBlock - BORN FOR BLOCKCHAIN 3.0 - page 124. (Read 46349 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
The Open Chain Access Protocol is great idea, I particularly like how it will be abstract layer above the blockchain and will give developers productivity boost.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
ArcBlock is selected by ICO Drops!   Cheesy  See https://icodrops.com/arcblock/

Good on you to join the bandwagon of this amazing project, and this is only the beginning: the future for this one is huge.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
Very interesting project. So does a "self-evolving ecosystem" mean that ArcBlock is blockchain agnostic and can easily adopt new technologies such as DAGs?
DAG isn't new. It's already being adapted and used by IOTA tangle. What makes this project amazing is the vast addition of features and use-cases for it's own blockchain eco-system. And we know how successful every blockchain technologies out there.
Activity: 129
we are creating a pool for arcblock private sale, join my group if you want to join the pool, t.me/realico4x
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
I'm staying actively to join #arcblock twitter bouty campain and spread to another
Activity: 153
ArcBlock is selected by ICO Drops!   Cheesy  See https://icodrops.com/arcblock/
Activity: 238
When is the presale registry link so dev?

it will updated on the website, the registration will only on website,. team is still prepare it
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1094
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Very interesting. Do show more  Grin
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
Is it my problem? I can't see the OP. Or is the announcement not ready now?
I'd like to join in the bounty. Let's see how will go the ICO. Grin Grin
Activity: 266
When is the presale registry link so dev?
Activity: 192
ArcBlock Overview
here is the link
https://youtu.be/c6-ffTIATqk
Activity: 60
I have read White Paper but I could not find bounty info . Could you please update it ?
Activity: 144
ARCblock is a great project. keep looking!
Activity: 252
Merit: 117
I like this DEV team. I have great faith in them. Wait for them to open the registry. I will buy some ABT tokens.
Activity: 294
I think the ArcBlock project is interesting, has a great team and partner. Hopefully, this project can develop well
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
Waiting for the Pre- ICO. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
Perfect project! I expected and will decide to invest
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
Good project to start the year with, taking a close look at these (goes beyond blockchain to power complex business rules and a significant approaches that will  advance blockchain development) Smiley Smiley.
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
I've been following ArcBlock on Telegram since day 1 and I'm eager to participate and learn more about this Open Chain Access Protocol enabling open connectivity over multiple blockchain protocols. It looks very interesting.  The team and the whitepaper looks solid altogether. I cannot wait to join the upcoming ICO and buy some tokens before it's too late. Unfortunately I missed out a few good ones before.
Jump to: