Author

Topic: [ANN][ABT] ArcBlock - BORN FOR BLOCKCHAIN 3.0 - page 125. (Read 46356 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
looks like a great project, waiting for more info of ICO
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
Very interesting project. So does a "self-evolving ecosystem" mean that ArcBlock is blockchain agnostic and can easily adopt new technologies such as DAGs?
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The most anticipated project in early 2018, I will decide to invest in buying presale
Activity: 266
Pre-sale 150eth is a pretty big number. I want to find a contributor to buy pre-sale
Activity: 187
I have a question, what is the relation between CyberMiles and ArcBlock?
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
hallo,
I am a Chinese oversea student in Germany. I would like to translate all info to Chinese. Meanwhile I would forward it to major Chinese bitcoin BBS.
Your project is a good one and I invested CMT as soon as I know the news.
Goodluck to all.
Telegram:lxtemp
Activity: 70
Great job!
Activity: 62
Merit: 11
Really nice, this is what everyone waiting.
I hope there will be one for junior member level.
Activity: 118
I'm waiting for signature bounty  Grin
Activity: 4
From a first and fast read, this project looks promising. I'll go deeper through the white paper and come back here if I have doubts.

Good luck and cheers!
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
This is a great project with a solid team. I will be participating in the Bounty campaign and will also invest. More Power ArcBlock!
Activity: 41
Wow. Many Vietnamese translators here. Seems like a lot of investors in Vietnam are into this project.
Hope it goes to the moon.
Waiting for social media and signature bounty, or even Vietnamese translation.
Activity: 308
This is a potential project!
Able to translate to Vietnamese if you are interested, and all bounty on Facebook and Twitter!
Thanks!
Activity: 36
this looks very promising
Activity: 98
Hello from VietNam

I represent for my 3-guy team in which creditable and responsible members included. We reserve Vietnamese translation. Even that this is new for us to join in translation  bounty , We garantee you that we are qualified with the translator standards.

We graduated from University of foreign language specialized in English. Some of us also speak chinese as the other second language. Otherwise we have joined ctyptocurrency community for a long time and I believe Arcblock will flourish as rapidly and stably as CMT.

We would like to translate the whitepaper, website,... into Vietnamese.
我一定适合这个工作。 给我当翻译。我希望 arcblock 收到成绩。
Activity: 198
Merit: 12
The Operating System for DAOs
I would like to reserve german translation, I already translated for cybermiles:)
Activity: 141
Merit: 1
greeeat! 2018 amazing top tier ico !
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
With advanced technology of blockchain 3.0, I believe ArcBlock will have great strides and be successful.
Jump to: