Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ACOMMAX.COM][ICO]THE COMPLETE ECOSYSTEM IN BLOCKCHAIN WORLD - page 7. (Read 3146 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
What is your partnership in the future ? Could you disclosure some several names cause being transparent at the first time will gain a huge trust on investor belief . Thank you and hope your project successful
Activity: 82
what can make all sure of the success of this project? because i'm not sure yet. give me a reason let me be sure. Because I have seen so many ico that have the same idea
Activity: 58
I think you guys should update your linkedin profile to make everything transparent to all the investors.
Activity: 74
as a potential investor, what is the benefit that we will get from this(I'm not an influencer and not an audicence)?
Activity: 86
I like your official site! It looks like you spent a lot of time working this well.
Activity: 63
It has been long time since i last found a financial ecosystem can solve these problems associated with the traditional banking. Looking for seeing your development.
Activity: 66
 I am with you from the beginning,  hope to see you grow up, good luck.

Activity: 57
In order to prevent from collapse, unfairness, inefficiency and disappointment of banking system, this acomax was created and the fact is that if it really works, it will help a lots.
Activity: 76
I want to know more about the team of this project…
Activity: 82
 I like your project, but wanna learn a bit more info about a subreddit? YouTube channel may be?  Thanks so much
how long will this project run and does this project have a good future?
Activity: 81
I've always liked these projects, they will help fight big players that I do not really like, but in which countries or languages do you plan to develop the platform?
Activity: 103
The idea of this project is good but I am just curious how long do you think you can achieve your mission?
Activity: 89
what is the role of Acompay in your project? How it works?
Activity: 84
The project is well detailed and all of the information that you need is already in the thread. So convenient for investor to understand.
Activity: 77
I hope that your team will get the support from the communities cause to me your project has a huge potential in the future . Keep it up
Activity: 93
I think this ecosystem will develop more and more in the future. Why not invest now?
Need more improvement in this project. Anyway, it is still a good one.
Activity: 26
Devs are doing a great job, what a commitment and progress has been made so far! I really have the feeling this is going to be something and even wished i jumped aboard a little sooner!
Activity: 69
I'm in and would like to invite you also. Let’s make the community bigger and operate, develop concach crypto currency to become a valuable currency and apply liquidity in the globally multidimensional integrated ecosystem.
Pages:
Jump to: