Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ACOMMAX.COM][ICO]THE COMPLETE ECOSYSTEM IN BLOCKCHAIN WORLD - page 2. (Read 3146 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
 i was interested in Monaco, but had some difficulties.  However,this one seems good, i will follow
Acomax  is a pay tool which can use the btc or other coin, but what 's the advantage of the coin? you know,a lots of company or teams are desired to seize the market
Activity: 69
What are the feature of  ACOM Wallet? How safe is it?
Activity: 81
What digital currencies will AcomPay promote?
Activity: 65
It’s good to see that you provide  comprehensive and regularly updated documentation.
Activity: 70
Anyone knows the sources of this project ? I would like to research about this.
Activity: 68
I'll definitely keeping an eye on it! Can we find out about the number of participants and their names? Who is providing the computing power and how do they get rewarded?
Activity: 66
Glad to see the project has a lot of supporters, it sounds like you have a lot of passion
Did the team have previous experience in blockchain projects?
Activity: 80
the best idea I've ever heard! join you and wish you lots of success, which will very soon come to you!
Activity: 73
 personally, i think all thing are good,  i  will buy  some coin
Activity: 80
Congratulations in advance to the team and Hoping your project will truly succeed
Activity: 14
I see that lately, managers are not actively responding to people's questions. so I think that it is worth asking the question not here, but go to the TV-chat of this project and there learn all the necessary
Activity: 76
There is no denying that this project will become a really good one.
Activity: 79
Will fiat currencies be accepted to buy your token?.
Activity: 65
Is it possible to contact the your team members or is it necessary to write a message to support team?
Activity: 84
What is the main aim of creation of Acomax and what are the main priorities?
Activity: 53
i like your project. will invite my friend to join.
Activity: 74
I like your business. Wise approach, very nice project, spotless design!
Activity: 82
This is a very good plan with opportunity! Thoughtful website, classy logo, riveting job!
Pages:
Jump to: