Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ACOMMAX.COM][ICO]THE COMPLETE ECOSYSTEM IN BLOCKCHAIN WORLD - page 5. (Read 3146 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0
   why  so few posts  in this thread? i find in telegram there are so many people.
brand new
Activity: 0
I personally know that you guys can invest if you can, you can join a bounty program and spread the word or you can just tell everyone about the idea. In the end, it benefits everyone because if the idea succeeds we get a great product
Activity: 24
Any bounty?? Also provide information on tokens supply and distribution.
Activity: 74
 Why is it such a big project that you do not use other media to advertise. I think your project will grow more strongly now.
Activity: 79
My question is is there any conditions to receive a commission in a trade session?

you must trade at least 01 order in the sessions opened by the Company within the day.
Activity: 82
My question is is there any conditions to receive a commission in a trade session?
Activity: 76
I noticed that you have  2 basic investment choices in the Presale period . What are they?

- Investment in buying presale with price of $0,5 per ACM for storage, selling ICO or listing in the floor (no static interest received in this case.
-  Investment by invest package will help receive static interest and fund to trade from 10-15% depending on the level of involvement.
Activity: 86
I noticed that you have  2 basic investment choices in the Presale period . What are they?
Activity: 54
Any developer update from this project??
Activity: 89
Is there any bonus or program for the members participating in the project in the period of Presale and ICO?

They will be entitled to a deduction of 50% of the transaction fee in one year in Acommax.com international trading floor.
It’s good to hear that. When will your presale start?

46 days left for public presale.

Very cool project to join
Activity: 66
Is there any bonus or program for the members participating in the project in the period of Presale and ICO?

They will be entitled to a deduction of 50% of the transaction fee in one year in Acommax.com international trading floor.

46 days left for public presale.
Activity: 97

Activity: 69

Activity: 93
Activity: 91
Hi dev, i want to know about the  time to transfer to the wallet? Is there any limit?

As i read from their whitepaper, time to transfer to the wallet is  within 48 hours.
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
Hi dev, i want to know about the  time to transfer to the wallet? Is there any limit?
Activity: 93
Hi there, Nice project, hope to you to go far with this one!!
Activity: 76
Interesting new idea. Keep up the good work guys. Wish you many successful ideas and hope you won't give up the project after about 1 or 2 years like many others. We are all with you!
Activity: 56
Currently many projects have an idea and a concept similar to that of the project you're working on at the moment, the marketing strategy like what would you do with the large number of competition with other projects?
Activity: 65
 this is an excellent project that already brings me income !!! Well done
Pages:
Jump to: