Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ACOMMAX.COM][ICO]THE COMPLETE ECOSYSTEM IN BLOCKCHAIN WORLD - page 6. (Read 3146 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
 this is an excellent project that already brings me income !!! Well done
Activity: 103
How do I create a wallet?
Activity: 77
 Do you think your marketing is too few on social network? Just few follower onl FB and Twitter
Activity: 70
 I really like your deep analyzing problems now happen and your project may change this situation for a better
Activity: 89
I worried it will be scam like another project

keep calm man. You can follow their whitepaper and their roadmap to have deeper look about Acomax. Personally i believe in the success of this project.
Activity: 14
What are the basic measures you are going to take for mapping the decentralized data because most of the companies are looking for different types of data, from where you are going to collect the data?
Activity: 53
 I worried it will be scam like another project
Activity: 87
It is a good idea to provide products which are based on decentralized technology. Personally i think that  AcomX, AcomPay, AcomCenter ,AcomMall,AcomMining,AcomLab will work well and grow more in the future.

Hey dev, do you plan to create more product apart from AcomX, AcomPay, AcomCenter ,AcomMall,AcomMining,AcomLab? I think together with development of these product, you can think about expanding your number of products.
Activity: 101
It is a good idea to provide products which are based on decentralized technology. Personally i think that  AcomX, AcomPay, AcomCenter ,AcomMall,AcomMining,AcomLab will work well and grow more in the future.
Activity: 89
Hi guys! Visited your website, looked at the White paper but found no information about the developers and advisors of the project. Can you give more information about the team?
Activity: 93
 I would like additional information about this project. But I'm sure this project can have a high appeal to investors if the promotion is more upgraded and has the potential to succeed.
Activity: 63
I'm going to promote you on social media. Any camp?
Activity: 73
 I think we should all try our best to promote this project. We need something to stand up for our interests and we should stand up for them. Just my opinion
Activity: 68
 Whitepaper is so normal. I don’t see the initial of this project anymore.
Activity: 72
   What is your opinion about this coin in world crypto?
Activity: 76
 I sent message for join the campaign.Waiting your contact
Activity: 80
So impress on Acomax’s product and its use. I think if you continue exploiting its potential, it will bring a lot of benefits to users.
Activity: 73
 How much do I have to invest to be part of the Project?
Activity: 79
  it is difficult to find financial support. Have you attracted large investors?
Activity: 84
I think your project  will be a successful and great a project and i will do my best to support this project.Thanks for the opportunity to become a member in this ico
Pages:
Jump to: