Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ACOMMAX.COM][ICO]THE COMPLETE ECOSYSTEM IN BLOCKCHAIN WORLD - page 4. (Read 3146 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
Finally a serious project with some great potential. I like what I see so far. I don't have spare btc to invest, but I'll mine this baby with all my power.
Activity: 14
Hi Team. Can you explain to me in a simple and clear way what your business is and what it does? Is there advertising? How do investors learn about new ideas?
Activity: 89
Are there any similar projects to Acomax?
Activity: 87
I don't see anything attractive of it. Please explain it.
Activity: 73
The plan is quite good, hope it will be successful, I have registered the account from the early days.
Activity: 93
 Could you please give me more info about your blockchain. If that's clear enough, I will invest on you
Activity: 14
Good day team.
It'sa great idea with a lot of work already done behind them and app already in beta, though from what I was able to see it is Android. Do you have any iOS app already?
Activity: 76
 How to use coin in your project?
Activity: 68
Got in early. Now just need to wait for the dream come true
Activity: 80
  Awesome project. Will follow your work and try to figure out the results! BTW I want to know the telegram of this.

That’s also my question.  Anyone else found out about this on Telegram

Someone mentioned this project on Telegram. they have a bunch of people promoting you already. Hope this project will be successful
Activity: 126
  Awesome project. Will follow your work and try to figure out the results! BTW I want to know the telegram of this.

That’s also my question.  Anyone else found out about this on Telegram
Activity: 80
Activity: 77
First of all congratulations for this brilliant idea, you see that you are working hard to achieve great things, I join you to support them and that together you can achieve everything that we propose, continue developing the project and achieve our dream
Activity: 79
Did you receive any private investments already? Like from Angels or Funds?
Activity: 65
  Can someone please translate website to Korean? Google translate not so good
Activity: 13
The use of block-level agglomeration technology addresses many of the fundamental problems in cryptographic economics, which will facilitate very economical and real-time transactions. The business is very promising, very professional, thanks to ANN thread
Activity: 76
Please tell me more about your network. How it would work?
Activity: 75
  I love the website & the white paper. Everything looks nice and makes sense to me
Activity: 86
Awesome project. Will follow your work and try to figure out the results!
Activity: 78
 guys how can i join can someone help me plz im new here
Pages:
Jump to: