Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ACOMMAX.COM][ICO]THE COMPLETE ECOSYSTEM IN BLOCKCHAIN WORLD - page 3. (Read 3146 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
Exciting project, definitely will keep an eye on developments
Activity: 69
Do you have any advisor? i think your Acomax will develop more if there are some advisors.

personally I think this project need advisor, that will make your project more trustworthy and attract more investors

I totally agree with you.
Activity: 80
Personally, i think more advertising is needed in your project. Ir will make your project become more popular.
Activity: 82
Bonus programs and bounty programs will make the community more aware of your coin. I think you should promote this.
Activity: 86
Any bounty?? Also provide information on tokens supply and distribution
Activity: 14
Hi devs! I really like your idea, but I think you have to do lot of work, getting permissions from regulatory authority would not be easy. Everything is in your hands
Activity: 63
Where is your partnership? I can not find it in your wp.
Activity: 71
From my point of view, your roadmap is unclear, still need more information. That’s my opinion.
Activity: 69
Hi dev. Do you need more members for your team? I have some experiences about blockchain. Feel free to contact me if you need.
Activity: 76
The company demonstrates a strong commitment to the development of blockchain! There is a clear understanding of the development of the company after carrying out ico! I with great pleasure will participate in your project.
Activity: 75
Invested in your project, it looks amazing and I can’t wait for the creators to reveal even more about it.
Activity: 113
i have a question : where i can find post about document needed ?
What make me believe in this project is that Acomax  receives the attention and support from the Business Group and large economic corporations in the United Kingdom
Activity: 14
Well a certain amount of regulations and procedures is a good thing, it ensures that business and our investments have some kinda a guarantee that they will offer the value for our money.
 How is the development of the platform coming along
Activity: 65
Another great one for 2018 to be in. Let hope for a team work well
Activity: 77
 I don't understand much about your WP,  some parts are not clear enough
Activity: 54
Does anyone in your leadership team have experience in this term?
Do you have any advisor? i think your Acomax will develop more if there are some advisors.

personally I think this project need advisor, that will make your project more trustworthy and attract more investors
Activity: 91
Pages:
Jump to: