Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO]HousePanda, 1st tokenized supercomputer incubated by NVIDIA - page 26. (Read 15934 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
You are only correct about one point. Our investment towards NVIDIA hardware alone will be nearly US$11m. DGX-1 prices are public.
DGX-1 is based on outdated Tesla P100, V100 is beast in Deep Learning. They've made tensor units especially for that part in V100 and wasted 30% of space in the SM )), I can't remember if they launched another DGX-1 made of V100. That'd be really confusing, could've named it DGX-2 or something
PS dammit https://www.nvidia.com/content/dam/en-zz/Solutions/Data-Center/dgx-1/NVIDIA-DGX-1-Volta-AI-Supercomputer-Datasheet.pdf they did exactly that! So which one it would be, P100 or V100? Sorry for G damn Quadros

Happy to meet someone with a shared interest in AI.
We are interested specifically in DGX-1 with NVIDIA® Tesla® V100.
Again, this is not made for cryptocurrency mining but it can mine alright in its idle time. And you're right, it is a great unit. A recent No. 1 computer in the world, Swiss National Computing Center (now number 3, https://www.top500.org/system/177824) used those units for a recent upgrade.
V100 is still very fresh - NVIDIA official user guide is dated November 2017. They tested it extensively with VIP customers over the last year.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Nice project! Welcome to our website. We are the most informative ICO list, it helps you with funding. Good luck, guys  Wink
Activity: 53
looks interesting! Joined up in telegram, looking forward to more information in the future! Good luck and keep us updated
Activity: 8
Dum question, where do i put the airdrop code?
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
give more information about your token. his contract address and fractionality
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Need more information about Nvidia Cheesy
Activity: 91
Could you put a link where NVIDIA tells to the investors that is in partnership with you? Official from NVIDIA obviously...

Doesn't sound like its a partnership in the traditional sense. More that having been accepted to the competition they will be granted access to certain resources along with all the other participants.
Activity: 91
NVIDIA is incubating our startup since May 2017. The NVIDIA Inception logo that you see on our website is used with explicit encouragement from NVIDIA. NVIDIA's involvement with Inception startups consists of training, early access to latest hardware, introductions to VCs and competitions, such as this one in May 2017 that awarded $1.5m to 6 startups: https://blogs.nvidia.com/blog/2017/05/10/these-six-ai-startups-just-snagged-a-share-of-1-5-million-in-cash-prizes/
NVIDIA Inception is a highly-selective, application-only program.

This the program you talking about? Looks like you'd be competing with 2,000 other applicants correct? What differentiates you exactly to make you competitive in this particular contest?
https://blogs.nvidia.com/blog/2017/10/18/inception-ai-startups-2000th-member/
Activity: 3
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
You are only correct about one point. Our investment towards NVIDIA hardware alone will be nearly US$11m. DGX-1 prices are public.
DGX-1 is based on outdated Tesla P100, V100 is beast in Deep Learning. They've made tensor units especially for that part in V100 and wasted 30% of space in the SM )), I can't remember if they launched another DGX-1 made of V100. That'd be really confusing, could've named it DGX-2 or something
PS dammit https://www.nvidia.com/content/dam/en-zz/Solutions/Data-Center/dgx-1/NVIDIA-DGX-1-Volta-AI-Supercomputer-Datasheet.pdf they did exactly that! So which one it would be, P100 or V100? Sorry for G damn Quadros
Activity: 70
I'm wating the update
hard luck !
it's all info about coin?

More information coming soon, please tune in.
Activity: 26
well this is an unique project using NVIDIA waiting for more updates
Could you put a link where NVIDIA tells to the investors that is in partnership with you? Official from NVIDIA obviously...
yep I already see somebody selling a bunch of Tesla GV100 servers to the guy who gets crowdfunded via Telegram. Such things are not made like that, that's millions of dollars investment. Maybe tens of million
PS however I imagine someone doing a big farm of GTX1060 for mining neoscrypt then pays the token holders from their profits. Or he doesn't

Activity: 280
Merit: 105
yep I already see somebody selling a bunch of Tesla GV100 servers to the guy who gets crowdfunded via Telegram. Such things are not made like that, that's millions of dollars investment. Maybe tens of million
PS however I imagine someone doing a big farm of GTX1060 for mining neoscrypt then pays the token holders from their profits. Or he doesn't
great! i speccially expect NVIDIA!!
looks interesting ! checking it out
Crypthoney,
House Panda was not incubated by NVIDIA at the time and thus could not be among winners of the Inception Prize. Next round of Inception Prize is in Spring 2018, I believe.

understood.
I expect it.
Thank you for your early reply.
The question is the following. Supercomputer - a thing is needed and supercomputers can be made on it. And can you use this computer to produce altcoins?

If you look at the Top 500 supercomputer list, they are usually publicly-funded and do not have to worry about not being idle. House Panda will be private and we will try to utilize its processing power fully at all times. In idle time we will use it to mine altcoins and pay a % of mining proceeds to our token holders as a dividend of sorts, monthly, in HPT, at prevailing market exchange rate between the cryptocurrency being mined and HPT.
However, I would like to emphasize that supercomputers are not the most cost-effective way of mining cryptocurrencies. We expect processing time allocated to mining to vary from 15% to 33%.
I must also emphasize that we are not miners by profession. We are computer scientists who set out to build innovative artificial intelligence (AI) services, based on monthly subscription. However most blockchain startups do not have revenue until later on. House Panda will start giving back to its ICO participants, via mining, from the day supercomputer is switched on.
However, once we start offering subscriptions to our AI prediction services we will reduce mining time since it is not our main focus.
Crypthoney,
House Panda was not incubated by NVIDIA at the time and thus could not be among winners of the Inception Prize. Next round of Inception Prize is in Spring 2018, I believe.
Activity: 98
Hello Dev
Good luck with project development.
There will soon be some great development coming.
I think the project should be for everyone.

Wish the project a great success!
Pages:
Jump to: