Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 246. (Read 554387 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Yes it seems to me that the problems have been fixed! 5% rejects is awesome, and once we have the EU and Asia servers it will get even better. Thank you so much Terk for this awesome pool. Now we just need the profitability to go up...
Anyways, Terk, I would suggest making an iPhone and Android app for this pool. That would be pretty cool.

Been working on one probably will have it finished and in the market tonight/tomorrow.

For starters I added CleverMining but I Intend to add all the coin switching pools

Hope you will enjoy it.

Looking good, an idea include the btc/mhs/day. I'll look forward to installing it....
Activity: 10
Yes it seems to me that the problems have been fixed! 5% rejects is awesome, and once we have the EU and Asia servers it will get even better. Thank you so much Terk for this awesome pool. Now we just need the profitability to go up...
Anyways, Terk, I would suggest making an iPhone and Android app for this pool. That would be pretty cool.

Been working on one probably will have it finished and in the market tonight/tomorrow.

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w163/Amit_Raz/Screenshot_2014-02-23-10-44-02_zpsd4a14646.png

For starters I added CleverMining but I Intend to add all the coin switching pools

Hope you will enjoy it.
Activity: 42
You guys really need to be looking at cgminer stats, not the web stats.  web stats are accurate'ish, but not very precise.

Yes I am looking at cgminer stats.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
You guys really need to be looking at cgminer stats, not the web stats.  web stats are accurate'ish, but not very precise.
Activity: 8
My CGMiner version is 3.6.6
(Side question, what mining software is everyone using since CGMiner dropped scrypt? I had the idea this message is because I needed to upgrade CGMiner to a newer version or something)

Compile sgminer 4.1 and use it with --kernel zuikkis

Best optimized kernel I've tried yet.  You may need to tweak your clock slightly to find the sweet spot as it performs more efficiently.

https://github.com/veox/sgminer

And I believe you'll be able to specify your different settings for diff. cards in 1 miner since they split out most options for multi card... ie -I 13,12,10  or -g 1,1,2,2,2 etc.

Activity: 40
still don't see any improvment on my side, , bouncing from 15%, to 2% than getting back to 10% go down to 5% go back to 20% in the last hour...

Same here...going from 3% to 12%, down to 5%, then back up to 11% right now. Got a nice sawtooth going on.

What does your CGWatcher / Miner reject % show? That is the real number. When you look at the 10 min interval reject graph on the site it is very misleading. Let's say you submit 10 shares on average every 10 mins. If 2 shares are rejected any time in that 10 min slot then you percentage will show 20% reject. This is all just noise you can disregard. The only thing ANYONE should pay attention to is thier LONGTERM %. That is the real number. Going off the last hour reject rate is better, but even then, it's such a short amount of time to even out the variance. Best thing is to look at much longer periods and not worry so much about tiny intervals.

Don't know why I'm posting this as it will just be asked again and again.

On a side note: my LONGTERM reject rate has gone way down. Great job Terk!
Activity: 30
still don't see any improvment on my side, , bouncing from 15%, to 2% than getting back to 10% go down to 5% go back to 20% in the last hour...

Same here...going from 3% to 12%, down to 5%, then back up to 11% right now. Got a nice sawtooth going on.
NCM
Activity: 40
Merit: 100
I've been using this pool for the last few days and I think it's great. It works as described, site has a great front end and it's user friendly, thanks Terk!
Activity: 5
I had been mined here more than 24 hours, still can't find my account record in web page and there is no payout.  Huh Huh
cgminer is fine, total 8M/s hash power with 5% reject.Now I have to switch my rigs to other pool.
Could admin check it for me? my account is 1BruucLDp9gbwapn7GJ5eHvCnbrpewK2dt. Sad Sad Sad
Activity: 125
Activity: 13
Showing only 2.1% rejects for me.  I'm not complaining!

Love the pool, love the way it's run.  You can't please everyone, so don't bother trying!
Activity: 37
I'm seeing a wierd error message in cgminer while on this pool that I've never seen before:

Unknown Stratum msg: {"id":0, "result":[["mining.notify","eadbeefcaefabe3fb004000000000"],"3003dc9",4],"error":null}

I'm running CentOS and I have multiple windows open for multiple cgminer sessions. I do this because a couple different types of video cards that require different settings. Everything appears to be okay.

Note that when I say "I've never seen this before", it might be because I just always missed it. My mining rig has been rebooting randomly and I'm trying to figure out why. The same message shows up in all cgminer windows at the same time too.

My CGMiner version is 3.6.6
(Side question, what mining software is everyone using since CGMiner dropped scrypt? I had the idea this message is because I needed to upgrade CGMiner to a newer version or something)
I am at I at 20. Tried I = 13 for a couple of hours and still got a high reject rate.
Activity: 53
I tried clevermining for 5 hours. I got 36% reject rates in 5 hours mining but I mined 0.00230624 BTC in 5 hrs at 900 kh/s. If you do the math that will be 0.011 in 24 hours. This is nice, even with high reject rates I still profited. I tried CM before but I only look in the reject rates, i did not look at the amount of coined I mined. My rejects are rejected untracked stratum share, what does it mean?

What are your current miner settings? Reject rate seems consistent with intensity 18 or above. I run R9 270x's @ 17 with 3-5% rejects at CM, but typically < 3% in other pools.
I tried clevermining for 5 hours. I got 36% reject rates in 5 hours mining but I mined 0.00230624 BTC in 5 hrs at 900 kh/s. If you do the math that will be 0.011 in 24 hours. This is nice, even with high reject rates I still profited. I tried CM before but I only look in the reject rates, i did not look at the amount of coined I mined. My rejects are rejected untracked stratum share, what does it mean?
Activity: 53
Looking much, much better. Thanks for all the hard work getting this sorted out. Great pool, great operator - couldn't be happier Grin
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
I loved the pools nice charts, and great stats.

This pool over promises.  It says now front "All technical problems solved!".... seems all pools have some problems even if minor but they are 100 percent!

I used this pool for a little over a day.  On my computer i thought i was not doing bad on rejects when i checked online on their site a day later (yes i take blame for not looking at their side earlier) it was around 20 percent rejects.  

With the huge percent of rejects it basically negates any positive mining.  Personally I would have been better to pick a alt coin even if not the best and mined it directly.   When was the last time "Last 24 hours: 0.01414 BTC/day per MH/s (160% Litecoin mining profitability)" was updated seems like it has been not updated on purpose. 

I feel the front page should add a overall stat of rejects, show profit percentage over LTC AFTER average reject rate.  Sadly I liked the site a lot, but the pool I see going down in power.
Activity: 47
Merit: 1
To those concerned about 'rejected untracked stratum shares' - I too had this issue and FIXED it.

First off, only local cgminer considers it a reject - it is not an actual reject.

Secondly, I was able to stop them by changing my local LAN adapter settings - turning off 'Green Ethernet' , 'Flow Control' and 'Energy Efficient Ethernet'

I know this sounds bizarre but it absolutely worked for me.
Activity: 208
After 45mins reject is at 3.3%, website is reporting a higher reject rate than the pool. Tho I put this down to my location.

Also my hashrate is not being reported by the website, but I put this down to not mining long enough.

Thanks for all your hard work Terk.

Hopefully once the asian server is online and I've switched to it  my reject rate will reduce even futher.

Sorry for my bad attitude earlier. Other users not appreciating that I was just venting the frustration and responding me they way they did not help matters. I had ab ad attitude, so you reap what you soe. Anyway I'm a big boy and got over it.

I appreciate you are working on things behind the scenes, but I guess due to my location (you were sleeping) the silence was just eating at me.
Activity: 616
Merit: 522
The payout which Mining Master was asking about is already confirmed in the blockchain.
Jump to: